Christina Aguilera | What A Girl Wants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera | What A Girl Wants

One of the pop classics from the early 00s.
    #1 in US, Spain and New Zealand, top 5 in Canada, UK and Australia.

Legend X looks so innocent and cute in this video.
    Love the video edit.
    Big.Big.Booty.

This is so annoying to hear now, all of her early singles are.

Comment

The video edit is so much better than the lifeless original album version, same goes for "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)".
      Some people believe in God, I believe in music. Some people pray, I turn up the radio.

Comment

I just love this song.
        The last note of it on the Stripped Tour... wow

cd/vinyl collection instagram
        http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

Good song! Really liked it then, still do now.
          Freaky Fly Bry's Top 100

M4B Charts Central

Comment

Originally posted by Skoolio
            The video edit is so much better than the lifeless original album version, same goes for "Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)".
            I'm so glad they changed it to the single versions (or video edits) because this wouldn't go to #1 if they stuck with the original one.

Comment

This is probably my least favorite of the singles she released from debut.

Originally posted by Skoolio
              I like the album version of these songs better.

Comment

I miss her singing style here, it's so smooth!

Comment

One of X's best, and one of the best teen-pop tunes ever! The arrangement is just heavenly!
                  Originally posted by Kaloki
                  I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Even if this was bubblegum-pop, she was so edgy here. I miss that in her recent material.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                      Even if this was bubblegum-pop, she was so edgy here. I miss that in her recent material.
                      I can only repeat that there was a reason why she won Best New Artist back then. Even though the material of her debut album was your typical pop album at that time, people could already see her big talent and what she's able to.
                      Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
                        Originally posted by GetBack
                        I can only repeat that there was a reason why she won Best New Artist back then. Even though the material of her debut album was your typical pop album at that time, people could already see her big talent and what she's able to.
                        It wasn't really surprising when she won Best New Artist. She was already blowing up at that time.

Comment

Can't stand this song and any single from her early years these days except for "Genie in a bottle".
                          Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

I was listening to this in the car earlier as I had the Greatest Hits on and I realised I knew every word because the video was on so often when I first got Sky Digital and was addicted to the music channels! It's a really good song, one of her best from that era actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                              I was listening to this in the car earlier as I had the Greatest Hits on and I realised I knew every word because the video was on so often when I first got Sky Digital and was addicted to the music channels! It's a really good song, one of her best from that era actually.
                              The music video was always on tv, same here.
                              She looked so cute in it.
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

This is a classic imo, brilliant pop song and one of Christina's best imo. All of the singles from her debut were flawless.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLamb
                                  This is a classic imo, brilliant pop song and one of Christina's best imo. All of the singles from her debut were flawless.
                                  I agree. The album itself was pretty good as well I must say. Not nearly as good as BOMT but solid.
                                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

One of her worst songs, her debut is really good though.

Comment

And I thought Candy was ghey.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                                        This is what's missing in music today, everyone used to know all the lyrics and watched the music videos! I miss the heyday of the MTV and TRL generation.

Comment

What a Ghey Wants

Comment

The first #1 single of the new millennium!

Comment

Re: Christina Aguilera | What A Girl Wants

I like it more than the French original.
                                              Floped and localed

Comment

For some reason I have more sentimental attachment to What a Ghey Wants than Ghey in a Bottle.

Comment

Working...
                                                X