JUCE - Call You Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUCE - Call You Out

JUCE's new video for 'Call You Out' pits the London trio (Georgia, Chalin & Cherish) as the biggest pop group in the world. A teenager distracts herself from boy troubles with JUCE sticker albums, JUCE posters, JUCE video tapes. 90s references splattered all over the Cieron Magat-directed video, the level of attention-to-detail here is crazy. It makes the prospect of JUCE being an actual massive deal not that farfetched.

'Call You Out' is JUCE's debut single. It plays around with funk, soul and shameless chart-toppers from the 90s. All Saints comparisons abound. They've yet to write their own 'Pure Shores', but JUCE are a very big deal indeed.

great track from a new uk girlband. reminds me a little of what jungle are doing right now mixed with classic girlgroup vibes. look out for many girlgroup references (including a picture of mutya!) in the video.
    late.

THis is a great track... nice vibe in it!!!!
    Life tastes better with music

Comment

LOVE this track and the video concept is fantastic, really captures that mid/late-90s R&B girl group feel.

Comment

This is bad and good at the same time
        Forever Young

Comment

They've just signed with Island records and are premiering a new track on Monday. I wasn't expecting them to have such a great dynamic, they sound so good when they harmonise and lead singer Chalin's voice sounds strong.
          late.

Comment

They released a free download recently called (H)ours, another great R&B jam! I'm excited for their potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
              They released a free download recently called (H)ours, another great R&B jam! I'm excited for their potential.
              it's amazing, I can't stop playing it.

they made a fun music video for the track as well. brilliant.
              late.

Comment

Rizzle Kicks Cover

Love Harley's voice!
                Actually one of my favorite male voices right now tbh.
                ˇEh, mamá!
                Me quiero matar
                El mundo se va a la mierda
                Y no he hecho nada

Comment

It's a shame JUCE split up, they deserved a HAIM type success or at least a cult following a-la Jai Paul. This track in particular should have gotten so much more attention.
                  late.

Comment

Loved JUCE, they had elements of Sugababes, All Saints, HAIM... so eclectic and underrated. Did they just decide to jack it all in?

Comment

Working...
                    X