Tinashe - Aquarius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Bish...you just gonna forget Stunt like that. :evil:.
    no I didn't, Stunt is my jam! I deleted it from my list cause I didn't want to overload the future Tinashe stans with 2 much in 1 go.

I also love Middle Of Nowhere is so beautifully done.
    this, I've been listening to it more recently.
    late.

Comment

Ah yeah 'Stunt' is hawt!
      I definitely think 'Black Water' is the most solid mixtape - funny how her favourite is still 'In Case We Die' though. I guess cos that's her baby she did it all herself

Comment

2nd single produced by DJ Mustard. Coming August!!!!

If it's a blessed bop like 2 On, I'm in!!!!

Comment

That means it's another bawp.

But I was thinking she would've wanted to show off her artistic side.

It baffles me how people think she is just some light skinned pretty girl with a hit song when she actually does SLAY and she has arguable the most from a new comer in a long time. People compare her to Cassie. Like what?
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

That means it's another bawp.

But I was thinking she would've wanted to show off her artistic side.

It baffles me how people think she is just some light skinned pretty girl with a hit song when she actually does SLAY and she has arguable the most from a new comer in a long time. People compare her to Cassie. Like what?
            Let her get that mainstream attention first to sell the ablum and then when everybody expects another ratchet anthem, Tinaslay gon switch it up and blow em away with ha real talent!!

Comment

She is like no personality that's why
              Forever Young

Comment

I'm ready for the new single + the album. I like her
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

She posted this on her FB. Could be the album covah...? looks so cool

Comment

^^^I think that is just to tease. I remember her saying on twatter that she had an album cover photoshoot already.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

IT REALLY IS THE COVER !!!! I just love it!

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                        I want a flawless picture with her hair blowing, bent over (in the prayer position of course) in a choir robe. :x

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I want a flawless picture with her hair blowing, bent over (in the prayer position of course) in a choir robe. :x

Comment

Are they serious with the album cover though?

This is her debut album. Not many people know her. People are supposed to know who Tinashe is by looking at the album cover. That one looks like it's made by a low-budget Indie label or something. :-?

Comment

I personally would have liked it more if the black bits where white and the white bites where black. Will at least look interesting with that color scheme.

However she would sell more with her face on it... this is something Riri, Britney , Beyonce can do not new artists unless they have a smash hot 100 hit
                              Forever Young

Comment

Then again who looks at covers these days
                                Forever Young

Comment

She's not a basic girl, ofc she'll do more risky stuff. The cover is cool af, in the vein of Jay Z/Bey. If I saw it in a store it would stand out

Comment

The cover looks like it was designed in 10 minutes by an 8 year old! (But I like it).

Can't wait for the new Mustard track!!
                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

She could've atleast pulled a Tamar with the cover...Have her picture through the font and aqaurious symbol like a stencil.

Either way...I think 2 On is cooling down a little bit. I say a new singal by the end of the month?

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Either way...I think 2 On is cooling down a little bit. I say a new singal by 2morrow?
                                        Yass sis, I'm here for that!!

Comment

So, forget everythin before, this is the cover XD

She looks kinda sick :-?

Comment

Don't like it...but it will stand out on shelves.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Yeah, like let's get back to the basic one :-?

Comment

It won't be seen in shelves.... sis Sold out within seconds.

It's not like Keri Hilson's album that is used as shelf lining in music stores
                                                Forever Young

Comment

thankfully that isn't the album cover, it's just a fan edit that Tinashe reposted on instagram.
                                                  late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                                    thankfully that isn't the album cover, it's just a fan edit that Tinashe reposted on instagram.
                                                    Oh....GOOD!

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Hahahahha I won't be posting covers anymore until she attaches ''album cover'' to a post

Comment

She has like a minute snippy snip on DJ Mustard album. It's kayute.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

the whole version

http://hiphop-n-more.com/2014/08/dj-mus ... d-version/
                                                          Only Want Great Music

Comment

Originally posted by Brice

the whole version

Love it. Gives me miami ride bawpage.

She also has another song called "In The Meantime" that just leaked. You can tell it's not finished though, but still kayute.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by Brice

the whole version

it's owkey.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X