Ed Sheeran - Sing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed Sheeran - Sing

Ed and Kylie are both cashing in on Pharrell's light skin comeback. New single is called Sing.

Premieres on Monday. Confirmed on Fox FM in Australia.

Ed Sheeran tweeted back in September that he’s just finished two days with Pharrell and it’s, “Sounding nuts”. Was he talking about his new single to come out in the next few days?

Well… soon the 22-year-old will be releasing his new single with the N*E*R*D front man!

The new song with Pharrell is called ‘Sing’ and we’re seriously hanging out for it.

Judging from his Twitter he’s counting down to the release of his 1st single from the new album. Will this be it?!
    Ed and Pharrell watching the #ATMJAM video on VEVO before a recording session:

Originally posted by Thriller
    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

OMGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The thing that makes Ed appealing will be ruined. He doesn't need the feature
    Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru

good, expose ha
      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

+1

exactly what i thought

damn i like pharrell but with Ed? NO

Comment

I think I'm feeling the same way...I'll judge once I hear the song though.
          Let's embrace the point of no return.

Comment

I swear even rock/metal artists will work with Pharrell this year.

Comment

Can't wait! I adore Ed, love Pharrell
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

This should be......interesting.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

if your appeal is ruined by a feature, then that all you are, an image
                  I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                    if your appeal is ruined by a feature, then that all you are, an image

Actually no because whenever you have a feature.. you both have to meet half way to accomodate each other. Especially when you are from two different genres

Beyonce/ Gaga
                    Coldplay/Riri

etc you can sorta tell a subtle drift from what the artist normal releases...musically. Unless you are Nicki Minaj of course
                    Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                      Ed and Kylie are both cashing in on Pharrell's light skin comeback.
                      Pretty AB, is that you?

Comment

Ed so doesn't need this feature^^ But I'm sure the song will be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by taylorfan
                          Ed so doesn't need this feature^^ But I'm sure the song will be amazing
                          I agree, Pharrell... 1 million seller here would be nice
                          Too Much Music
                          Too Much Music @Facebook
                          Too Much Music @Twitter
                          Scotland Social League

Comment

Pharell is the most overexposed artist this year and it's only April
                            "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

Not a massive Pharrell fan in general, but love Ed so I'm excited to hear this,
                              i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Preview!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YujsG0BP ... e=youtu.be

Comment

Wow
                                  Massive song!

Comment

My thoughts exactly...
                                    I can't stand Pharrell and the preview just proves how unnecessary his input really is. Shame on you, Ed!

Comment

OMG OMG

i think i am gonna take my comments back after that snippet
                                      Forever Young

Comment

Sounds great!

Pharrell's part in song sounds unnecessary.

Ed really didn't needed him, his huge without him.

But, let's wait for full song!
                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Potentially amazing.
                                          Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                          Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Ooh sounds good! The acoustic bit at reminded me a lot of "Long Train Running" by Doobie Brothers.
                                            THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Sounds good on the snippet one of my most anticipated releases this year if anything on this album is even remotely like the quality of music we received on + I'll be happy

Comment

Although I do love Pharrell, I have the feeling that his feautre won't change the song for the better. Like in the preview, the first seconds with our lovely Ed are really promising.... And then when pharrells production part kicked in I was like: FFS, why do you have to make it just another pharrell sounding song... :evil: I just don't want it to sound that way!

Having said that, you can bookmark me on being one of the first ones to change my opinion if this really is working...
                                                I'd like to think that we live in a kind of motion
                                                Where our hands and feet are here to stay

Snakadaktal (2009-2014)

Comment

Every second 'til its release is gonna be so so so long today <3

Comment

Ed is SO GOOD. Looking forward to hearing it full.
                                                    One of the most expected releases of the year his album is.

Comment

Unlikely pairing, but this is turning out to be great!

Comment

It's out tomorrow, right?

Comment

he said Monday
                                                          Forever Young

Comment

LOVE the preview, can't wait to hear the full song

Comment

Working...
                                                            X