• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big girls cry has leaked...and has been released in New Zealand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO68zY4vIGw
    http://imageshack.com/a/img849/1083/53i6.jpg - Ghost Stories Collection
    http://imageshack.com/a/img673/1381/YsoAr1.jpg - Album of 2014

Comment

I like it the most from all the songs which we have heard already.

Comment

Nice song. needs to grow on me some more, but I like the dark mood. The chorus might be a little bit better, but it's fine like this too, adds to the overall look of the song
        last.fm

Comment

Big Girls Cry is a beautiful song!
          Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

Big Girls Cry is divine! Second single please!

Comment

Listening to the full album atm

Comment

I didn't expect the leak to be so early!

Anyway, it's a nice pop album. Nothing groundbreaking, especially in the production, but I'm sure the lyrics (once I will read them somewhere) are good. My favourites so far are, apart from Chandelier and Big Girls Cry, Hostage, which is similar to her We Are Born style, and Straight for the Knife, which reminds me a lot of a song by The National.

Comment

Originally posted by Lollo95
                  I didn't expect the leak to be so early!

Anyway, it's a nice pop album. Nothing groundbreaking, especially in the production, but I'm sure the lyrics (once I will read them somewhere) are good. My favourites so far are, apart from Chandelier and Big Girls Cry, Hostage, which is similar to her We Are Born style, and Straight for the Knife, which reminds me a lot of a song by The National.
                  It actually didn't leaked, a streamed was planned today on iTunes, but in some countries they put it up too early, so they basically stopped the stream all together worldwide, atleast that is what I saw on a few forums

Comment

Burn The Pages comes from my favourite line in Lullaby on Some People Have Real Problems.

"Place your past into a book. Burn the pages; let them cook."

I'm so happy about that.

Comment

Big Girls Cry is totally perfect
                      Nothing to lose, and we'd get messed up for fun, we went too fast too young

Comment

I think Elastic Heart is my favourite song from the past year. I never get tired of it.

If I wasn't going away tomorrow, I'd probably be stanning for this album all week. It's not the best album of the year, but it's so nice to have a new Sia album to listen to at last.

Comment

Big girls cry... is AMAZING
                          Forever Young

Comment

The album itself is VERY generic melodically and Production wise. Her dictation is gross as usually but works on some records I.e Big girls cry.

It's a solid Pop record but is it in the top 5 pop records this year. I don't think so
                            Forever Young

Comment

Eye Of The Needle >>> Big Girls Cry
                              #Pray4AL6

Comment

Been really busy this week and no time to listen to albums, so I just listened to a couple of tracks from the leak, and HOLY COW it's so good. Dayum. Another stellar album in a row. Well, at least judging from like 5, 6 of the tracks. Will come back with a more formed opinion when I delve into the album some more.

Oh and I agree with Brad about Burn the Pages, love the reference she makes to Lullaby, that song is damn underrated.
                                last.fm

Comment

the album (which has leaked) is actually so current and so good that I think it destroys entire discographies by many female popstars.

I'm still on my first listen!
                                  My Chart

Comment

FIRE MEET GASOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNE
                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

I actually have a feeling her diction has slightly improved. I understand about 80% of the words now, while on previous albums it was 50% at best.
                                      last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
                                        I actually have a feeling her diction has slightly improved. I understand about 80% of the words now, while on previous albums it was 50% at best.
                                        or you improved your Sia-understanding?

Hmm, I think I wanna give this a try cuz I loved Chandelier.
                                        be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

the album is really strong. I will review it later today.
                                          My Chart

Comment

Maybe it's just me but the album might as well be in another language. I got frustrated trying to decipher what was being said and gave up.

It probably is a pretty good album but listening to music should never be this much hard work.

Comment

I don't think her diction is that bad, I can understand most of the lyrics properly aswell

Comment

Yeah, I hear nearly everything. Also, if you find the lyrics and read them once along with the song, you'll be hearing them everytime you play the song. It takes less time than deciphering them, at least.
                                                last.fm

Comment

^ That's true. It's strange because when she speaks she is much more understandable!

Comment

Originally posted by ludichris
                                                    Maybe it's just me but the album might as well be in another language. I got frustrated trying to decipher what was being said and gave up.

It probably is a pretty good album but listening to music should never be this much hard work.

Precisely
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                    X