Sia | 1000 Forms Of Fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sia | 1000 Forms Of Fear

but in June, she will release her first solo album since 2010, “1000 Forms of Fear.” The first single, “Chandelier,” which came out last month, is starting to appear on Top 40 playlists.
    source.
    Big.Big.Booty.

OMGOMGOMGOMG SUCH EXCITE

I'm a bit sad that this ended up in the Pop thread and not in the Alternative, but I guess judging by Chandelier, this is the right choice
    Now I gotta delete my scrobbles of Chandelier and scrobble it all over again with the album tag #OCD
    last.fm

Comment

Great title.
      My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Ok according to the description in the interview, it's gonna be a mix of old Sia and new Sia. I'm ok with that. Would be even better if the ratio of old Sia was at least 70%.
        last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by mrlemonade
          Now I gotta delete my scrobbles of Chandelier and scrobble it all over again with the album tag #OCD
          No!!! Just delete your lastfm scrobbles, change the tag in your iTunes library and then resync, this way you won't any plays on lastfm!

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyCrazy
            Great title.

Comment

No!!! Just delete your lastfm scrobbles, change the tag in your iTunes library and then resync, this way you won't any plays on lastfm!
              I don't use iTunes, I use Winamp Not sure why you think I won't have any plays. I'm planning to scrobble the song on mute the exact number of time I did before, just with the album name, so it's the same. Only a slight hassle.
              last.fm

Comment

I missed out the word "lose"! :x Oh you don't use iTunes.

Comment

I don't use iTunes, I use Winamp Not sure why you think I won't have any plays. I'm planning to scrobble the song on mute the exact number of time I did before, just with the album name, so it's the same. Only a slight hassle.
                  That is crazy! What was the album tag when you scrobbled Chandelier before? I would've left it without one but is that too much for you too?

Anyway, I'm not really OC over album tags, but with the time of scrobbles I am.

Comment

I've been on Winamp for many many years, and I honestly tried some other players, but can't. I've gotten so used to Winamp, which satisfies all my personal tag-related obsessions, that I can't use anything else

@Cless, I scrobbled it before with the album as Chandelier so as to have a picture when I scrobble it. But now I have to change it or it will ruin the album harmony I like. And if I had left it without a tag, those plays wouldn't contribute to the total number of scrobbles for the album, so still not a viable option for me. I'm insane, I know

It's really not that big of a deal, it has only about 30 scrobbles. I'll just put it on repeat while I'm watching a tv show or something and all is good. Besides, one song is nothing, I once deleted an entire artist with like 500 scrobbles because I realized the albums were completely wrongly tagged, and I retagged and relistened to all songs the same number of times.
                    last.fm

Comment

^ now girl..
                      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

I feel you, Mr. Lemonade. I hate when that happens too.

Though I don't usually do anything about it.

Comment

Can't WAIT!!!!!

Comment

I've been on Winamp for many many years, and I honestly tried some other players, but can't. I've gotten so used to Winamp, which satisfies all my personal tag-related obsessions, that I can't use anything else

@Cless, I scrobbled it before with the album as Chandelier so as to have a picture when I scrobble it. But now I have to change it or it will ruin the album harmony I like. And if I had left it without a tag, those plays wouldn't contribute to the total number of scrobbles for the album, so still not a viable option for me. I'm insane, I know

It's really not that big of a deal, it has only about 30 scrobbles. I'll just put it on repeat while I'm watching a tv show or something and all is good. Besides, one song is nothing, I once deleted an entire artist with like 500 scrobbles because I realized the albums were completely wrongly tagged, and I retagged and relistened to all songs the same number of times.
                            I've done the same, it really annoys me

Comment

1000 Rejected Rihanna Demos. Should be good!
                              Originally posted by Thriller
                              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

It's actually shocking what she's been through, which would probably explain her semi-crazy behaviour during performances and interviews. I'm really surprised that she was on the verge of suicide in 2010, I've always thought (and maybe read somewhere) that We Are Born was inspired by her happiness and as such a big departure from her previous somber albums. I guess even then she was struggling.

Really excited, hope she doesn't disappoint me! But I guess her experiences with drugs/depression must have fueled some great songwriting.
                                last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                  Sia is too good for Rihanna so if that's true, it's great news!
                                  "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                                    "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyahman
                                      Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                                      ¡Eh, mamá!
                                      Me quiero matar
                                      El mundo se va a la mierda
                                      Y no he hecho nada

Comment

well SIA is one of the best songwriters of her generation, underrated as f*ck. so i can only be outstanding.
                                        My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
                                          well SIA is one of the best songwriters of her generation, underrated as f*ck. so i can only be outstanding.
                                          I hate when people say SIA is underrated. She does promote or make an effort to get her music out there so it's hard to rate something that you can't see.

She is like people on grindr/tinder that whinge that noone heys them. Well if you put your face out there people will hey and rate you.

Excited tho but Kushi & post above are right. She is a talented song writter but her melodies lately are so BASIC. No denying that
                                          Forever Young

Comment

After hearing the single a more apt title would be 1000 words you can't understand.

Comment

my god

Though I did change the tags for like 700 tracks before I started my new profile, but it was only /ft. to (feat.)

Comment

Yup, insaaane when it comes to tags

As for the underratedness of Sia, she doesn't even want to be ''rated'' meaning famous etc., that's why she doesn't do any promo. I think she is not underrated because she's like swimming in cash for writing/featuring on some famous hits, and is wanted among pop stars to write ''emotional ballads'' for them. For a non-mainstream singer who deliberately avoids promoting herself in interviews and shows, she's doing pretty great.
                                                last.fm

Comment

love the title
                                                  hi guys

Comment

I think that's such a waste, because Last.fm tracks down every single time you listen to a song, and you can check the exact time and date you had your first listen, second listen, and so on. Doing what you do just screws everything up.

Besides, it's not right to have the lead single's scrobbles introduced into the album's overall scrobbles because a shitty album could have a great first single and it would have lots more scrobbles than a good album with a crappy first single. Case in point, you could scrobble Christina Milian's "Dip It Low" about 400 times because it is amazing, but the album is disgusting and you don't want that having more scrobbles than something like an early Goldfrapp album wth over 300 scrobbles. Y'know what I mean?
                                                    Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                                    Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Can't wait for this she is so talented
                                                      Nothing to lose, and we'd get messed up for fun, we went too fast too young

Comment

1. Chandelier
                                                        2. Big Girls Cry
                                                        3. Burn the Pages
                                                        4. Eye of the Needle
                                                        5. Hostage
                                                        6. Straight for the Knife
                                                        7. Fair Game
                                                        8. Elastic Heart (feat. The Weeknd)
                                                        9. Free the Animal
                                                        10. Fire Meet Gasoline
                                                        11. Cellophane
                                                        12. Dressed In Black

Release date: July 8
                                                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Can't wait to hear what she was working on!
                                                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Here is an old live performance of Hostage, if anyone's interested.

It sounds like a typical We Are Born track, and I love it!
                                                            last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                                            X