• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loves!!!!!

Comment

It's cute. Thirsty is better. #oop

Comment

^Nah, Lemonade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thur-steh.

I literally can't get enuff of this BAWP!!!!!!
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
          ^Nah, Lemonade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thur-steh.

I literally can't get enuff of this BAWP!!!!!!
          Me either. I love it!
          Originally posted by Thriller
          Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

OMG!! What is dis?? SLAY

One listen and I'm on the floor. Partition part II

Comment

So Aundrea announced she is leaving DK to have a family.

But it doesn't matter when the other 3 put on a performance like this...Watch

Comment

That "Lemonade" chorie !?!?!?
                They look FIERCE as a 3 piece too.
                I think it's better that Drea goes now and goes happy rather than be stuck in something that her heart wasn't into.
                I mean it doesn't mean she couldn't ever make a return if she felt like it.
                Till then I'm with DK3 all the way.
                Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

LOVE that choreo! Amazing performance.

The new Destiny's Child is here. Except Wanita is Michelle...

Comment

Originally posted by Darsell
                    So Aundrea announced she is leaving DK to have a family.

But it doesn't matter when the other 3 put on a performance like this...Watch
                    wow

Comment

Slaynity Kane
                      Last FM <3
                      Instagram

Comment

the 1'28 mark....

I hope they do a music video for this!!
                        LJC--->>

Comment

dem 3 got it goin on!
                          that was hot! #DK3

Comment

I don't care how they performed, it's 2014, playback is a phuckin NO-GO!

Comment

#Lemonay

Comment

This is good!

'Damaged' was the only track that I really liked from them previously.
                                Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                                  Girl BYYYYYYEEEE!!! Everyone uses playback (except Adele cause....yeah...). You get up there and sing while doing full out 8 counts (and no, I'm not talking about Kae-T Perry "left bawp, snap, right bawp, snap or FlopGa's seizure attacks that she calls dancing)...

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

This is not The X Factor boo boo. They're not even missing beat with that choreo. They're not doing it because they're lazy.

Comment

Girl BYYYYYYEEEE!!! Everyone uses playback (except Adele cause....yeah...). You get up there and sing while doing full out 8 counts (and no, I'm not talking about Kae-T Perry "left bawp, snap, right bawp, snap or FlopGa's seizure attacks that she calls dancing)...

Cmon guys that Choreo wasn't THAT hard. It's pretty much Beyonce's warm up and entrance choreo.

They do scream cheap though styling and choreo etc.

Love this still tho
                                      Forever Young

Comment

Bayonse don't do anything challenging like that (especially when they performed that Rhythm of Love song)...yeah I said it. Bite me bitches...

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                                          Cmon guys that Choreo wasn't THAT hard. It's pretty much Beyonce's warm up
                                          You can't honestly believe that?

They've always been some of the best dancers in the game. From Making The Band, Show Stopper, Damaged, every era they've consistently had involved choreo and hit it hard.

Peak Bayonse doesn't even touch DK doe.

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                            Originally posted by Loveguru
                                            Cmon guys that Choreo wasn't THAT hard. It's pretty much Beyonce's warm up
                                            You can't honestly believe that?

They've always been some of the best dancers in the game. From Making The Band, Show Stopper, Damaged, every era they've consistently had involved choreo and hit it hard.

Peak Bayonse doesn't even touch DK doe.

You are talking about technique then yes they can have that arguement but in terms of intensity and all that I see not difference to what they are doing to what Beyonce does. If she can do her stuff without the WHOLE song being back then I see not dif why they can not.

I mean the verses have lil choreo so they can so sing that. The chorus I can understand the moves are a bit complex. It's in a club and noone cares but if they play back this live then could be disappointing because the choreo is not CHRIS BROWN acrobats.
                                            Forever Young

Comment

Goodnight Loveguru. Because you will get nothing else from me today, goodbye.

Comment

bye Felicia
                                                Forever Young

Comment

This is slightly.....overrated.

Comment

Kushi'quita and LuhhhGuru, who is Jay and Solange between y'all heauxs?

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Well I'm Solange in the elevator. And LuhYaGuru is Blu Cantrell, working behind the bar at the MET Gala.

Comment

Originally posted by kushi

Well I'm Solange in the elevator. And LuhYaGuru is Blu Cantrell, working behind the bar at the MET Gala.

coochie crack can be Solange all he wants
                                                        Forever Young

Comment

This really is a bop, I wonder if they are gonna release this here, usually their stuff doesn't come out here.

Comment

omggggggggg this is my typpeeeee of music
                                                            i dont even know these chicks, but i do know damaged

wow bop bOP BOP BOPPPPPPP
                                                            hi guys

Comment

So.. which one of us was this?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X