Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - ***Flawless (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicki's verse is sooooo overrated. I could at least mention 10 of her verses that are better than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
      like MJ doctor they killin me

I know they hope I fall
      But tell ‘em winning is my mother****in’ protocol
      ‘Cause I score before I ever throw the ball
      These bitches washed up and ain’t no f*ckin’ soap involved, uh
      This every hood n**** dream, fantasizing about Nicki and B
      Curvalicious, pussy served delicious
      "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• her verse is baaad but the remix kinda grew on me

Comment

• I prefer the original version by far.

Comment

• Nicki's verse was EVERYTHING!!!!
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
              Nicki's verse was EVERYTHING!!!!
              Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                Nicki's verse was EVERYTHING!!!!
                eas•y /?z?/

Comment

• Originally posted by Perzy
                  I prefer the original version by far.
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
                    I still don't like this. Sorry not sorry.

Comment

• The remix is FIRE.
                      A ***Flawless sequel to the original.

Comment

• Originally posted by HaskaWuga
                        Originally posted by Loveguru
                        Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                        Nicki's verse IS EVERYTHING!!!!

Comment

• This still sounds amazing after almost an year. Beyonce played her cards so well by referencing the elevator controversy and scandal in the remix! #Iconic

Comment

• [youtube:2a9in9p1]n4wcphvZM0s[/youtube:2a9in9p1]

wtf??

Comment

• ^
                              What the hell did I just watch
                              I mean: 'Of course sometimes we make noise, when a nasi padang cost $20'

Comment

• Hugo HOW did you find that video?

Complaining, censorship, emotionless, expensive prices, etc. typical stereotypes of Singapore/Singaporeans - which is the exact thing that's been going on my mind because I'm actually planning to move there for work someday.

Quite entertaining video though. Another reason why Beyonce should bring the tour to Asia. We've been neglected for waaay too long.

P.S.: Nasi Padang is originally from Indonesia y'all get that promo!

Comment

• [youtube:1wzdbxgg]JOVKeRHbBLw[/youtube:1wzdbxgg]

Background vocals of the century.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                                    [youtube:3iblubhh]n4wcphvZM0s[/youtube:3iblubhh]

wtf??
                                    What the F did I just watch?
                                    Abi, you have some explaining to do on behalf of the Asian continent
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Can we talk about the masterpiece status of this Beyonce song?!?!?
                                      It’s full of empowerment and the lyrics went viral and had a social impact! She looks lit in the video and the remix with Nicky is a perfect addition to the song. I loooove the message of Chimamanda!

Just perfection and soooo underrated! Treated right, this is a smash No 1 song - and not only on Urban.
                                      Life tastes better with music
                                      Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                        What the F did I just watch?
                                        Abi, you have some explaining to do on behalf of the Asian continent
                                        Singapore is pretty much the nearest neighboring country to Indonesia, been there a lot of times so I'm quite familiar with them. Basically they're making fun of the stereotypes/facts regarding Singapore/Singaporeans, i.e. singing the whole song in Singlish (English with influences from Mandarin, Malay & Tamil that dismisses all the basic rules of grammar), making fun of the laws (they have so many strict laws, i.e. illegal to sell gums, no jaywalking, no littering, need to have a license to do busking, etc.), the society, the expensiveness of everything, etc. Basically you're not gonna get it if you're not familiar with the culture.

Comment

• Singlish
                                          “Chilli, crack delicious”

Comment

• ^It is actually a thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singlish

Oh and it's "chili crab" by the way, one of their local dishes.
                                            Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                            ^
                                            What the hell did I just watch
                                            I mean: 'Of course sometimes we make noise, when a nasi padang cost $20'
                                            As for this one, I'm not sure what it means but I guess since Singapore is known as one of the most developed countries in the world where everything is very convenient to the point that Singaporeans love to complain about the smallest thing (because they're used to everything being so convenient), i.e. nasi padang - an Indonesian dish popular in Singapore, usually costs $3-5 in their hawker stalls, so when they become expensive ($20) Singaporeans would definitely riot. I guess that's what it means.
                                            Last edited by abi; Fri December 13th, 2019, 06:58.

Comment

Working...
                                            X