Tove Lo - Queen Of The Clouds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this album, solid piece of work.
    I'm so love 'Talking Body', so glad it's the next single. 'Like Em Young', 'My Gun', 'Thousand Miles' are all very nice as well.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Blown away by this album - this girl really knows how to make a brilliant pop song.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
        The rrmix is awful, original >>>>>>

Comment

My favourite pop album of 2014 along with 1989, I feel like nothing comes even close to those two records in terms of quality
          Talking Body, Run On Love, Not On Drugs and Moments are my jams.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
            The rrmix is awful, original >>>>>>
            The remix is amazing, what's wrong with you!
            I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

I really love both the original and the remix. Like to switch it up every now and then. Totally depends on my mood which version I play.
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                I really love both the original and the remix. Like to switch it up every now and then. Totally depends on my mood which version I play.
                This!!
                *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

"Talking Body" needs and deserves to smash.

Comment

I bought the album at some second-hand record shop, I wanna know who's the flop who bought it and sold it straight away

Comment

This finally has a UK release May 11th and it has the TS EP on
                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

I wonder what the next single's going to be after 'Talking Body'.
                        'Like Em Young' or 'Got Love' would be good choices.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I want "The Way That I Am" or "Moments"

Comment

Originally posted by Era
                            I want "The Way That I Am"
                            Yessss

"Like Em Young" would be good as well

Comment

Why on earth isn't Out Of Mind included on this album,
                              it should've been the follow-up to Habits in the US - TB killed her momentum unfortunately.

I'm not a fan of the album, because believe me - radio and clubs have repeated her music here in Swe for so long now.
                              But OOM is a superb pop trac!
                              Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                              and you are no exception

Comment

Id love My Gun, Like Em Young, Timebomb or Moments as 3rd single. Not on Drugs probably needs a re-release too at some point.

Talking Body is up to 65 in the US! It needs to smash, and she needs to get plenty of recognition!
                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Listeting this for the first time

Someone please explain story about Habits so there is song Habits, Habits (Stay high) and Habits remix?

Comment

Not all of you ignoring the smash that is Thousand Miles
                                    ¡Eh, mamá!
                                    Me quiero matar
                                    El mundo se va a la mierda
                                    Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Thousand Miles is amazing.

And that's when I ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn... All of these thousand miles to get you back...

Comment

Thousand Miles is amazing, yes! But there's no single bad song in this album, tbh! It just flows so well, I can't really skip anything.

Comment

What about that AWFUL song everyone praises, where she doesn't sing, but talk and firthermore, out of tune. Time Bomb, was it?
                                          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                                            What about that AWFUL song everyone praises, where she doesn't sing, but talk and firthermore, out of tune. Time Bomb, was it?
                                            Gurl bye! It's a smash waiting to happen
                                            But Moments >>>>>>>

I had a listen to the bonus track Crave, I'm glad I did cause it's great

Comment

Ok finally album slayed me. Perfect cohesive pop album with great lyrics <3

Moments is huge grower so i hope it's another hit for her

Comment

NMFTW is finally available on itunes!

And explicit version of Scream my name

Comment

Originally posted by Westen
                                                  Listeting this for the first time

Someone please explain story about Habits so there is song Habits, Habits (Stay high) and Habits remix?

Awww, i remember being so confused after reading Wiki page

Comment

This time around will forever be my top jam from this album.
                                                    You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

Talking body is still my fave!
                                                      Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

Originally posted by MusicRecords
                                                        Talking body is still my fave!

Talking body is perfect. It’s sexy and upbeat and vibes.
                                                        You have officially been frock destroyed!

Comment

5 years of this masterpiece and best album of decade for me!

Comment

Working...
                                                          X