Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a wedding DJ. Therefore me and this song no longer see eye-to-eye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller
      I'm a wedding DJ. Therefore me and this song no longer see eye-to-eye.
      Qhat an awful wedding it must be with this song. If someone proposed me to this song Id politely say no and disappear for good.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
        Can't stand this anymore. This is just hugely derivative of authentic funk. :x
        This is the ultimate funk song lol And I bet your ass everyone from George Clinton to Sly Stone to Prince would approve this statement, because it's true; Everything people liked about funk music back when it was huge IS contained within every second of the song. That's why it's successful.

Comment

• Still one of my all time favorite songs, I lost my ish when I saw Bruno perform this a few weeks ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
            Lmao I made sure people knew I hate this. I still do, tho.
            Me too. This song was abhorrent from Day 1
            *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• When I'm at work with my god-given earplugs that eliminate every sound from outside and I take them off cuz people are coming to give me jacket and it's this song on, I'm like lemme do this reaaaaaaaal fast.
              be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• The godfathers of funk are probably rolling over in their graves
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney
                  The godfathers of funk are probably rolling over in their graves
                  I wonder what Rick James would've said

Comment

• Never got into this and have always hated it to death.
                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• [tweet:3mdao4dt]https://twitter.com/ffs_omg/status/1051410707898609664[/tweet:3mdao4dt]
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It’s official. GOAT gracefully relinquishes the title...

Mark Ronson's "Uptown Funk" crowned song of the decade

Mark Ronson's hit, "Uptown Funk," has danced it's way to the top of Billboard's list for song of the decade. Featuring Bruno Mars, the catchy song dominated the charts for 14 weeks in 2015.

Though Ronson has produced many chart-climbing hits including Amy Winehouse's "Rehab", "Uptown Funk" brought the Grammy Award-winning producer to the Billboard Hot 100 chart for the first time as a credited artist.

LMFAO's "Party Rock Anthem" claimed the second spot on the list which ranks the most popular music in the United States from December 5, 2009, through September 28, 2019. The 2011 single led Billboard's Hot 100 chart for six weeks, while Ed Sheeran's 2017 hit "Shape of you" rounds out the top three.

The decade was marked by an "ever-evolving technological landscape," according to Billboard. In 2010, the Billboard Hot 100 ranked songs based on a blend of download sales and radio airplay. However, by March 2012, as streaming popularized, streaming was added to the chart's data feed.

K-pop singer PSY's contagious hit, "Gangnam Style" claimed the top spot for 2010s Streaming Songs chart, while Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" topped the Radio Songs decade-end chart.

http://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mark...ars-billboard/
                        Originally posted by beredy
                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Such a classic!
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                            Such a classic!
                            Have to agree with Benjamin on this one guys. Uptown funk! is a pure modern day classic.

Comment

• Meh. Anything off his latest album is better than this.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• This song is over hyped and over played. I actually leave the dancefloor when I hear it.

When I got married last year I gave the DJ a list of songs that he was banned from playing. This, I Gotta Feeling, Sweet Caroline, Single Ladies, The Slosh were all on there. People who literally cba to find something new to listen to go back to these worn out "classics"
                                thank u, next

Comment

Working...
                                X