No announcement yet.

Madonna - Rebel Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only damage the leak did was showcase early what a subpar material RH is. Nothing else. It wouldn't do better if there wasn't a leak.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I can't believe i'm saying this but i now love this album. It only took 5 years
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Still shit from start to finish minus great Joan of Arc and to a lesser extent title track Rebel Heart (listenable, but demo was more promising).
        I have received many gifts from God,
        but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• The title track in its final form is honestly one of the best things of her career #fightme

She needs to redeem herself and add this one to a future compilation or rework album if she ever has one. I can already picture it in a wistful orchestral version a la Joni Mitchell's later albums, it would sound so good. :'(
          last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
            The title track in its final form is honestly one of the best things of her career #fightme

She needs to redeem herself and add this one to a future compilation or rework album if she ever has one. I can already picture it in a wistful orchestral version a la Joni Mitchell's later albums, it would sound so good. :'(
            True, although I prefer the demo.
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Still incredible from start to finish.

Comment

• Imo, it's her 2nd best album of the 21st century, only behind 'Confessions'. I even learned to like fan favorite 'Rebel Heart', which hadn't been one of the album's highlights for me initially. It would've been a great idea to release the album double-disced 'I Am...Sasha Fierce'-style, if you ask me .
                When the bones are good, the rest don't matter
                Yeah, the paint could peel, the glass could shatter
                (Maren Morris)

Comment

• Originally posted by theMathematician View Post
                  Imo, it's her 2nd best album of the 21st century, only behind 'Confessions'.
                  Same.

Comment

• This isn't as bad as some people pretend it to be. There are so many bops.

Living for Love which, til now, is one of her most interesting lead singles ever.
                    Devil Pray, which should've been a single! Ghosttown is pretty. The iconic Erotica revival (Holy Water, Best Night, S.e.x). HeartBreakCity & Messiah are amazing ballads.

There's actually so much to offer on this album.

Comment

• a vast improvement over MDNA

Comment

Working...
                      X