Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna - Living For Love

Madonna’s first single is Living For Love

Are you ready for Madonna new single? Find out what we heard from reliable insiders.

It’s a little bit unexpected, especially after what Diplo said, we heard that the first single from Madonna‘s new album will be Living For Love. Madonna really loves this track. Living For Love will feature Alicia Keys on the piano. We also heard that the video for Madonna‘s Living For Love will be filmed in New York next January.

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonnas-f...-love/20141205

Drownedmadonna is one of her most reliable fansites, so I think this is pretty valid.
    DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

I can't wait to hear it. RH and WAOM are great!

Comment

Yes! It's finally happening! Hopefully, we will get something as amazing as "Hung Up" or "Frozen" as the first single again!

So, it's official that we won't listen to something official by Madonna before January? - I wanted her to do a Beyoncé after the leaks
      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow
        Hopefully, we will get something as amazing as "Hung Up" or "Frozen" as the first single again!
        +1

I'm sooooooo excited!
        Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

I couldn't say no for some new tracks in the style of "Hung Up" or "Frozen" as well. Both songs are classics.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy94
            Hopefully, we will get something as amazing as "Hung Up" or "Frozen" as the first single again!
            +1

I'm sooooooo excited!
            If she could reach that quality, it would be amazing.

The Rebel Heart leak already sounded really good!
            "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Bring it on! My body is so ready for new Madonna it's unreal.
              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Can't wait.

We all need new Madonna in our lives.

Comment

The title sounds promising at least.

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                    The title sounds promising at least.
                    This. But I'm not too excited about Alicia Keys playing the piano..
                    Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

I'm excited to hear this! I am definitely not a fan, but she has plenty of songs that I dig and I wouldn't mind getting at least one more : )

Comment

Originally posted by Nackar
                        I'm excited to hear this! I am definitely not a fan, but she has plenty of songs that I dig and I wouldn't mind getting at least one more : )
                        +1
                        Drugs come in all forms .... Mine just happens to be you!?

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                          Originally posted by Timmy94
                          +1

I'm sooooooo excited!
                          If she could reach that quality, it would be amazing.

The Rebel Heart leak already sounded really good!
                          !!!!

Comment

An apparently reliable member of the DrownedMadonna and MadonnaNation forums has revealed the following bits of information on what to expect from Madonna's forthcoming album...
                            * There will be zero collaborations on the album! The track that Diplo did with Madonna & Nicki Minaj will appear on Diplo's album (late 2015). It's called Trust No Bitch and was originally written with Natalia Kills and Martin Kierszenbaum

* Around 18 tracks will appear on the album. A double album was never considered.

* This is how he describes Living For Love:
                            "Human Nature style vocals for the verses. She sings along side the verses in a higher vocal as well. The chorus is very soulful, I would say Madonna as we've never heard her on an album. If I had to describe her vocals on the chorus, I would say they're similar to the section in Beat Goes On where she sings "Say what you like, do what you feel..." Very strong vocally. The demos have slightly different lyrics. At the end she pleads for the lord to forgive her, lord lift me, God forgive me..."

* Most of Avicii's work has 5+ demos. The leaked demo of Rebel Heart was #4 and Wash All Over Me was #2.

* Living For Love is a "pretty big departure" from previous Madonna songs.

* Quite a few ballads were recorded. 3 of them are amazing according to this guy.

* This is how he describes the overall feel of the album:
                            "There isn't a central theme or sound with this album, it's all encompassing, something for everyone."

* There are songs related to the Secret Project.

* Living For Love has been through many versions, but all of them danceable! He also describes it as an anthem!

Comment

Madonna and Alicia Keys in one track? I never expected this!

Comment

Originally posted by DayFusion
                                I couldn't say no for some new tracks in the style of "Frozen" as well.
                                I'm not sure she'll top the Frozen Soundtrack, Let It Go is slowly becoming a classic.
                                Originally posted by Thriller
                                Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Apparently, Living for Love was produced By Disclosure and reworked by Diplo.

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                    I'm not sure she'll top the Frozen Soundtrack, Let It Go is slowly becoming a classic.
                                    I JUST CAN'T AT THIS

Comment

She got all the hype about the leaked tracks and magazine covers and she's releasing first single in January?
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Come through Madge, serve us something spectacular.
                                            Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

Originally posted by SocietysBoy
                                              Apparently, Living for Love was produced By Disclosure and reworked by Diplo.
                                              Oh wow! That would great

waiting for toni to come in and unsuccessfully drag

Comment

Originally posted by samra
                                                Come through Madge, serve us something spectacular.
                                                Hopefuly not as spectacular as GAYL oraz 4 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                  She got all the hype about the leaked tracks and magazine covers and she's releasing first single in January?
                                                  You know she leaked them lmao... talking about "I'm smashing my iPod because my music got stolen, you bastards!" Yeah whatever you say, Ms. Ciccone.
                                                  "Crime is increasing
                                                  Trigger happy policing..."
                                                  -- Marvin Gaye ("Inner City Blues")

Comment

As long as Alicia is not singing everything is ok
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

YAY! Best musical news of the year! Absolutely cannot wait to hear the single and the upcoming album! So glad we got the news from a reliable source this time! And THANK GOD the title of the new single is respectable and cultivated lolol
                                                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Can't wait to see this granny Twerk her wrinkled arse
                                                        #Pray4AL6

Comment

^

Comment

@MrRager Why do you wanna get banned hun ?

Comment

Working...
                                                            X