No announcement yet.

Madonna - Living For Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This song had potential but the problem is i only have in my head parts which sings background vocalist.

Rest of the song is easy to forget and don't stuck in my mind ;)

I was happy that finally her new label allowed her to release first single with no guests but this song is to weak.

To be honest this time i would love to hear more of Alicia Keys voice here. She is an artist who can sing with Madonna (i try forget about Nicki but she happened again )

Alicia should appear on the stage during Gramy performance. After few weeks they have to release remix with some lines sing by Alicia. It should helps on the chart.

Video for this song is also very boring.

Comment

• OMG, that cape thing and Ellen's involvement were hilarious
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel
        OMG, that cape thing and Ellen's involvement were hilarious
        I wasn't expecting it!!! Awesome!!!
        "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

• I downloaded the EP with remixes last week and it contains some of her best remixes in a long time . My absolute favorite is still Offer Nissim's but I also love the Djemba Djemba Club Mix and the Erick Morillo Club Mix .

Comment

• This song is very good; I love the 90s house and disco influences infused with the gospel choir. The verses are my favourite section. It's not one of the strongest songs on Rebel Heart by any means -- I wouldn't place it in my top ten or even top fifteen perhaps -- but it was the best choice for the lead single. The music video is interesting and I don't think what many people would have expected for this song. It's treat somewhat unfairly and I'm not sure why.

Originally posted by BodyShop
            I downloaded the EP with remixes last week and it contains some of her best remixes in a long time . My absolute favorite is still Offer Nissim's but I also love the Djemba Djemba Club Mix and the Erick Morillo Club Mix .
            Yes! I also love the DJ Paulo and Jackinsky remixes. Listen to the StoneBridge and Strobe remixes on her YouTube channel which are even stronger than most of the remixes on the EP. The Mike Rizzo Private Pass also transforms the song into a lovely ballad.

Comment

• Thank you for the tips, Yoshie ! I'll check them

Comment

• This could have had a better music video!

Comment

• This is so underrated. :-? :-?

Comment

• Alicia's backing vocals on this still slay me

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                      Alicia's backing vocals on this still slay me
                      Alicia doesn't have backing vocals on this, she just plays the piano.

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger
                        Originally posted by Storyteller
                        The loooooooooovvvvvvveeeee in the background is Alicia, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                          Originally posted by LostAvenger
                          The lead single for the album features backup vocals by a London Choir singer known as Annie.
                          http://www.hitfix.com/awards-campaign/1 ... t-surprise

Comment

• Wasn't there supposed to be a version with MNEK?
                            2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Originally posted by LostAvenger
                              Originally posted by LostAvenger
                              The lead single for the album features backup vocals by a London Choir singer known as Annie.
                              http://www.hitfix.com/awards-campaign/1 ... t-surprise

Omg I always thought it was Alicia, sounds so much like her

Comment

• Listening to this, it doesn't sound that bad actually.
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• This is her best song of the last decade. That Grammy performance is amazing.

Comment

• A non-event.

Comment

Working...
                                    X