Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freakydeaky23
    replied
    I remember a lot of Irish children being introduced properly to MC thru westlife

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Cless
    I'm really digging this Bad Boy Fantasy mix of "Fantasy"! It's like the best of both worlds.
    i noticed too that fantasy was very different. i was like.. hey that background vocal doesnt belong there.

haha
    Wait. Is this a new version?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by firefly_86
    #15 UK iTunes
    #13 baby. it may have sold 500 copies or so already. therefore it should debut on the top 200 british albums chart.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cless
    I'm really digging this Bad Boy Fantasy mix of "Fantasy"! It's like the best of both worlds.
    i noticed too that fantasy was very different. i was like.. hey that background vocal doesnt belong there.

haha

Leave a comment:

• firefly_86
    replied
    #15 UK iTunes

Leave a comment:

• Cless
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Heard some complaints from fans that this wasn't properly remastered, the Island Def Jam songs were much louder and the same goes for "Infinity" as well! :-? :-?

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    i bought the album (twice).. aint nobody got time for amazon not giving this the autorip treatment and my cd ripping windows 8 app not recognizing the EU edition of the album, hence ripping it with the wrong tracklist. duh.

Leave a comment:

• SG1401
    replied
    I just don't know what was going through their minds when wanting to release infinity as a single to represent all her 18 #1's its horrible!!! the production on her vocals are ridiculously distorted

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Lamhe
    Would you be surprised if I told you many teenagers from early 2000s discovered Mariah Carey because of Westlife?
    Well, Mariah was still pretty relevant in the years prior, I don't think Westlife 'introduced' her to a new generation.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    'You Don't Know What To Do' should've been saved for this album. Would have made the perfect single.
    'Infinity' is bleek.

Leave a comment:

• Lamhe
    replied
    Would you be surprised if I told you many teenagers from early 2000s discovered Mariah Carey because of Westlife?

About the cover, yes, she should have used her social media profile pic.

Leave a comment:

• intosoul
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Originally posted by intosoul
    Does anybody actually like the Westlife version of AAO ?
    I guess Simon Cowell requested for it to be included.
    It's obviously included because it was a #1

Leave a comment:

• TheRealest
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad
    All those old photos really show up how bad the front and back covers look.
    Yes like wtf, now I'm thinking they should have just used that picture from 2008 that she's using on social media.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I actually don't like it, I guess Simon Cowell requested for it to be included. He even got a special mention in the liner notes. I wish the US version with all the actual US #1 singles will be available here!

Leave a comment:

• Perzy
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Originally posted by preyan
    I may just by this just because of the inlay and photos
    Same here, the booklet is like a diary, with the lyrics and liner notes for each track! The US version is definitely a better purchase than any of her compilations released.
    The Booklet is very well done with all the comments per song, I love it

Leave a comment:

• intosoul
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by preyan
    Same here, the booklet is like a diary, with the lyrics and liner notes for each track! The US version is definitely a better purchase than any of her compilations released.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad
    Well, then what can you say about "Infinity" being the 'perfect bookend song' to "Vision of Love" according to Mariah herself?

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• firefly_86
    replied
    ^^It's a shame there are only 90s images in there, no images from the 00s TEOM / E=MC2 era :(
    Maybe it was cheaper for Sony to use those? Do they own the rights to these images? :-?
    Good point, I figured that's probably the reason why. Still, it's a shame.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    ^^It's a shame there are only 90s images in there, no images from the 00s TEOM / E=MC2 era :(
    So true, but they were able to make up for it with the liner notes and lyrics!

Leave a comment:

• intosoul
    replied
    Maybe it was cheaper for Sony to use those? Do they own the rights to these images? :-?

Leave a comment:

• firefly_86
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X