No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - #1 To Infinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one even knew about them. Stop reaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest
      No one even knew about them. Stop reaching.
      !!!!

Comment

• JD - i don't like it, but i hope he make goods songs for this #1 album , i hope an amazing single (somethin' new)

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
          First, they should do the ticket-bundling thing.
          Good for the show, good for sales, good for everybody.
          Make it available at the Vegas Mariah store.
          I don't think the bundling would work for her, it's a compilation for one, and there is no huge demand for her in terms of touring unlike Madonna where fans go crazy to get tickets just to see Madonna live.

Comment

• My Prediction For #1 Era Sales
            Without a Hit
            500k - USA
            60k - UK
            40k - Canada
            150k - Japon
            30k - Brazil
            20k - Ireland
            35k -Australia

Comment

• MC & JD make amazing music together. FACT. However, they don't neccessarily make music that clicks with what's popular right now (or what sells). So do we want quality for the new CD or popularity? Isn't that always the question??

As for the amount of tracks on a disc, a typical disc can hold 80 mins of listenable audio. ABBA GOLD greatest Hits album has 19 tracks and it clocks in at 78mins. (So if Mariah can squeeze a 20th track into 80 mins she can potentially do it, although I think 19 songs per disc is the limit).

Her original #1s album has 17 tracks (at 73 mins)

Comment

• Another question is whether the tracks should be in chronological order or "themed" for flow quality. I think I'd prefer chronological order myself. I also wonder whether there will be different track listing for US and International markets like the original version.
                There is a light at the end of the tunnel... hopefully its not a freight train! - Mariah Carey

Comment

• Hopefully exactly like the first one, songs from most recent to oldest.

Comment

• Originally posted by sethno
                    MC & JD make amazing music together. FACT. However, they don't neccessarily make music that clicks with what's popular right now (or what sells). So do we want quality for the new CD or popularity? Isn't that always the question??
                    We all know that she wants to succeed in the charts again. If she wasn't chart success hungry, there would have been no delays in her album release dates in the first place, and she would have continued releasing singles even with disastrous sales. That's if it's really about the music for her, but we all know it's about the chart smash success that weighs heavier. The fact that this is a #1's residency is a celebration that she is the "Queen of #1 Singles in the Hot 100", even LA Reid's promotional speech about never counting Mariah out is about how they all want her to succeed again because they are hyping her comeback to Sony as the best career move since The Emancipation of Mimi. We'll see how it goes from there.

Comment

• The album cover is being revealed bit by bit on her site. I hope it's not a badly photoshopped reshoot of the original.

Comment

• i am a fan, but I don't see that an album cover should get all this crazyness...
                        VISIT UKmix HOT100 @ Front Desk
                        ENJOY Hits in the Mix! weekly chart @ General Music

Comment

• So far we can see that she's doing that awful open mouth pose where it looks like she's just been interrupted when speaking. Why, Mariah, why?

A colour version of the original already seems like a better idea.

Comment

• For those not following the mad house, this is 27% of the cover so far.

Eudaimonia
                            Last.fm
                            Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad
                              So far we can see that she's doing that awful open mouth pose where it looks like she's just been interrupted when speaking. Why, Mariah, why?

A colour version of the original already seems like a better idea.
                              At least it looks like her this time...

Looks promising so far.

Comment

• Eudaimonia
                                Last.fm
                                Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad
                                  So far we can see that she's doing that awful open mouth pose where it looks like she's just been interrupted when speaking. Why, Mariah, why?
                                  I think she obviously tried to recreate the original pose from 1998, but she just looks so different now.

Comment

• Photoshop heaven
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• New part revealed. Looks bitchy

Comment

• And the mess is starting already

Comment

• 77% revealed now. Her pose and outfit look so awkward; I don't know whether I like it or not. Excited for the album anyway; I enjoy the original #1s a lot and like her chart-topping material since the initial release.

Comment

• Almost there... zzzzzzz lol
                                            Eudaimonia
                                            Last.fm
                                            Instagram

Comment

• http://www.mariahcarey.com/

She should realize she's no longer in her twenties
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• what the **** happene to her right knee? All natural wrinkles (as seen on the left knee) are photoshopped away! I know the knee does look more slick because of the pose. But not like THAT! It looks exactly like the rest of her legs which is not normal... I mean... where is her kneecap?

Comment

• Didn't realize you had to be in your twenties to look like that. But.... Oh.

Anyway, I was hoping for a longer dress but it's not that serious. She looks good.

Y'all do too much for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
                                                    what the **** happene to her right knee? All natural wrinkles (as seen on the left knee) are photoshopped away! I know the knee does look more slick because of the pose. But not like THAT! It looks exactly like the rest of her legs which is not normal... I mean... where is her kneecap?
                                                    i can see the kneecap and i disagree with this shocked act you are pulling here.

BTW nobody in their right mind cares for album covers. There are always people who won't like her covers. People do too much to make her seem like a deluded c-u-n-t.

But I guess that is what it is these days. i'm expecting to read more comments like this in the future: this flopped due to the cover just like what people said about her previous album. We all know that almost 100% we see on covers, billboards and magazines is photoshopped. It irks me too. I think Mariah doesn't even need that because she is beautiful just the way she is. *waiting for more tirades, preferably by (insert artist) fans.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

• I Think the cover is good overall but I care much more for the content.

Comment

• While its obvious photoshop is present it isn't over done and looks pretty normal in comparison to the MIAM cover

Comment

• I already know lots of people are gonna find this dress tacky

Comment

• Overall, I like the cover. She looks good, I love the dress. The expression on her face is off though.
                                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• New title!

I like it more now I can see it all even though it's photoshoped to death.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X