No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - #1 To Infinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's not photoshopeed, it's mariahshopped.

Comment

• She looks like she's about to take a huge dump.
      ˇEh, mamá!
      Me quiero matar
      El mundo se va a la mierda
      Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• The cover is OK, I guess, photoshopped to death but whats new.
        Her legs look like the same pose from TEOM, except swapped around.

Comment

• Awkward face and pose, she can't look natural and spontaneous to save her life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odyssey84
            Awkward face and pose, she can't look natural and spontaneous to save her life.
            What's awkward about it? For the first time in a long time, she looks like herself on an album.

The pose pays homage to the original
            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Nothing special, overly photoshopped. As usual.

I'd rather the track listing was mixed up, not chronological. It always feels like more effort and thought has gone into it that way.

Comment

• Y'all are so annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                  Originally posted by Odyssey84
                  Awkward face and pose, she can't look natural and spontaneous to save her life.
                  What's awkward about it? For the first time in a long time, she looks like herself on an album.

The pose pays homage to the original
                  Everything!!! Just look at her for God's sake. I'm also THE LAMB but I'm not blind.
                  It doesn't even come close to the original. It was fierce, confident, natural looking and classy. This one is complete opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                    it's not photoshopeed, it's mariahshopped.
                    Eudaimonia
                    Last.fm
                    Instagram

Comment

• The cover is not *that* bad, what bothers me the most is the title. This "to infinity" is tacky af.

Comment

• i love the title and the cover. very dramatic and very sexy. great marketing strategy as well.
                        My Chart

Comment

• The title is horrific IMO.

Cover is okay.

Comment

• it's her best title ever! IMO
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                              it's her best title ever! IMO
                              ur a worse stan than me XD

Comment

Please, it's worse than "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse" (never thought she could actually match that title, let alone surpass it)

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                  Originally posted by stevyy
                                  Please, it's worse than "Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse" (never thought she could actually match that title, let alone surpass it)
                                  MIAM is absolutely brilliant and cute.. people need to like Mariah to get the title. that's all.
                                  My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                    MIAM is absolutely brilliant and cute.. people need to like Mariah to get the title. that's all.

Now that's a decent amount of plays for a hater, isn't it?

Comment

• It's always the same blabla.
                                      Eudaimonia
                                      Last.fm
                                      Instagram

Comment

• The title is Mariah in all her glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichielMC
                                          It's always the same blabla.
                                          Yeah, you'd think Stevyy would've learned by now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                                            Originally posted by MichielMC
                                            It's always the same blabla.
                                            Yeah, you'd think Stevyy would've learned by now...

Comment

• Is a compilation album !!!! SMART PEOPLE ! WHAT ARE YOU EXPECTING?????

A TITTLE FOR A STUDIO ALBUM! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                                [youtube:cswdoh45]_rzPhR-3UUU[/youtube:cswdoh45]
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

• I hope she has a lot of new songs, that's the only hope for it to really sell. She can make it a 25-track double disc album (with 18 #1 singles and 7 new songs).

Comment

• I actually love the title
                                                    It also isn't a clone of what we got in 2008. It's the same concept but with a dash of difference. I really like it and it was really smart.
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                                      I hope she has a lot of new songs, that's the only hope for it to really sell. She can make it a 25-track double disc album (with 18 #1 singles and 7 new songs).
                                                      I really hope she gives a single disc and then a double disc special edition
                                                      More options, more sales. That's the way I see it.

But if it's the single edition, it needs new songs to make it unique to sell and make people want to get it.
                                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I can't wait to see the tracklist for this and I hope the single from it is a really massive success.

#1's was the first ever Mariah CD I bought and I love it to this day. I hope the new material on this will do the rest of her amazing cataloge justice. Sweetheart was amazing so I hope it matches that. #Beautiful would've been a good single to push this project... shame it was more successful.
                                                        CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• I like the album cover now!

And I think this will be quite succesful. And a catalogue seller, just like Michael Jackson's numerous compilation albums.

Comment

• I just thought about it but with new tracks and all her #1's alone, she cannot make 1 disc. She has to go the 2 disc route if you ask me. I'd like a new single in the next 2 months to kick off her Vegas stint. And then another new single around September, after the Vegas kick off to keep the hype. And then the new album in November.

Comment

• I'd love a Michael Jackson's HIStory type of release: one disc with the numer one's, one disc with new songs.
                                                              But I'm sure she hasn't recorded enough new material for a whole 2nd disc ?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X