No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - #1 To Infinity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does she hate Someday? I'm a bit disappointed with the inclusion of that version instead of the original even though I wasn't really planning on getting this lol. I'm glad she kept the original versions of Heartbreaker and TGIFY tho.

Hopefully the Infinity song is as good as the rest of the album.

Comment

• why does an artist hate a song they wrote?? i don't understand her hate for all of her material pre Butterfly.
      My Chart

Comment

• I find it fascinating that she can dislike some of her best work.
        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Still buying this but I hope they included the music video version of Someday instead. That would be better than the live version.
          DISCOGS | LAST.FM | INSTAGRAM

Comment

• They should have released this with a deluxe edition just like Britney's The Singles Collection where there's a DVD with music videos of her #1 hits.

Comment

• Let her hate on "Someday". It's HER song

Comment

• 9. “Fantasy” (Bad Boy Fantasy version)
                nooooooo!!
                The original version is much, much better.

I don't think this one will be successful in Europe cause some of her biggest hits were not #1s in the US.
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• can someone change the title of this thread now we know the official title for the album

Comment

• Originally posted by mattsky
                    I don't think this one will be successful in Europe cause some of her biggest hits were not #1s in the US.
                    "Without You" is the only one I can think of...

Comment

• Originally posted by intosoul
                      Let her hate on "Someday". It's HER song
                      Disliking it it fine but it was #1. The buying public clearly liked the record. She should acknowledge that.

Will be interesting to see how the arrangement has changed for Vegas
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky
                        Cant speak for mainland Europe but everything from Emptions onwards was a hit in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                          Originally posted by intosoul
                          Cant speak for mainland Europe but everything from Emptions onwards was a hit in the UK.
                          But this is an album with #1's

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                            Originally posted by intosoul
                            But this is an album with #1's
                            She would have a tracklist of one song over here then
                            "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal"
                            Last.FM
                            Instagram

Comment

• Sad that Someday and Fantasy have got other versions, cause these are some of the older songs I actually like :/
                              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• I decided to check Someday and it was kinda nice, but the she did that screamo thing at the end..
                                be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Hopefully the European/international tracklist is different

Vision Of Love
                                  Emotions
                                  I'll Be There
                                  Dreamlover
                                  Hero
                                  Without You
                                  Anytime You Need A Friend
                                  All I Want For Christmas Is You
                                  Fantasy
                                  One Sweet Day
                                  Always Be My Baby
                                  Honey
                                  My All
                                  When You Believe
                                  Heartbreaker
                                  It's Like That
                                  We Belong Together
                                  Touch My Body
                                  Obsessed
                                  #Beautiful
                                  +the new song

Something like this would be great

Comment

• Someday is actually one of my favorites from Mariah. Has she said why she doesn't like it?

Comment

• I kinda like Someday.

Although I hate relentless re-releases of compilations from my favourite artists, I do like that it reminds people of just how good someone is - at her peak, Mariah was as good as anyone has ever been in music. The compilations contains a plethora of hits.

Comment

• "Someday" is a great song!
                                        And it still sounds hella good after 25 years.

Comment

• I'm glad the Bad Boy remix is on it, one of the best songs and remixes of all Time!

Comment

• I love Someday!!

Why does she dislike it out of interest?!
                                            LJC--->>

Comment

• She should've included the video version instead, since she hates the original one. But including the MTV Unplugged live version...

And don't get me started on the Fantasy remix...
                                              But it is what it is. This bish gots me for life.
                                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• "My All" is there so I'm good.

I love "Someday", too.
                                                The winds might blow through me
                                                But I don't care

Comment

• i'm listening to someday right now.. and i have to say that i have always like the song. Mariah only did like 10 uptempo songs in her career and Someday is one of them. Mariah hasn't released an uptempo song since the Glitter album.. Songs that we may perceive as uptempo post 2001 actually are midtempo songs per definition like ILT. Her first two albums account for 99% of her uptempos...

It is kind of frustrating.
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
                                                    I decided to check Someday and it was kinda nice, but the she did that screamo thing at the end..

And that along with other Whistles started a generation of "the Mariahs".
                                                    NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

Working...
                                                    X