Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand

Next single from her debut album slated to be released later this year. Song is already playlisted on Capital FM.

LISTEN

Another great bop.

A bit underwhelming after the greatness that was Right Here

Comment

It turns into Real Love pt 2 by the end, but I am really liking this!

Comment

Originally posted by toni_pest
        A bit underwhelming after the greatness that was Right Here
        True, I'm not keen on the opening as the vocal melody is quite jarring but then once the beat kicks in it really gets going properly. The bridge and chorus are really good.

Have Clean Bandit produced it?

Comment

It's nice, deosn't sound nearly as good as Right Here aka one of the best tunes of the past year!
          be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

Oh it gets better with each listen! That last chorus is heavenly.

Comment

a bit random but there was a show on mtv last night 'jess glynne's 20 party tunes' and she has a GREAT music taste...

hopefully the album will follow after this one

Comment

Impressed! This is a great single to launch her

Comment

I think this sounds massive - potential #1.

I love it - so many levels to it and it sounds a bit like the dance music from 2002. Really reminds me of 'point of view' by DB Boulevard
                  MadeOfBricks Chart of All Time.

Comment

oh lordy, the chorus is massive!!! It felt like I was transported at a beach party somewhere in the early 2000s with a drink in my hand and some nice shades while getting my groove on! I love this!

Comment

I'm so in love with this song. The first time I've heard the chorus I knew this is my potential "Hit of the year". Playing it all day long.

Comment

Such an infectious song!

Comment

VIDEO

Comment

Nice video, nuth special, but she obviously enjoyed it a lot! Anyway, still can't get into the song, Right Here just poops all over this with its majesty. :(

Comment

She looks like a star in the video!

She said that the album is out in May, and is a happy, positive, uptempo soul album! She also called 'Hold My Hand' the first single, so I'm guessing 'Right Here' might end up being a bonus track or was just a standalone. She also said that 'Real Love' was supposed to be a song for her album but then the direction of the album changed so she shared it with Clean Bandit.
                              Her album basically sounds like a cooler Natasha Bedingfield album

Comment

Is the album finished yet? I'm excited we've actually got a decent new UK pop artist... bit disappointed with the video though, it's not very energetic.

Comment

Right Here is the god, it cannot be bonus track ro god forbid not on the album!

Comment

Great song, and she looks stunning in the video.
                                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I wasn't so keen on Right Here as was hoping for something as good as Rather Be, though Rather Be is still rather nice

Love this new track though it's such a feel good song
                                      RIP The Queen Of Disco

Comment

Looks like this could be going to #1! It's #58 on iTunes based on preorders alone

Comment

wowza, glad for her, but Right Here should've been the #1 smash

Comment

I've really been loving this.
                                            Her best single so far.

Comment

this! Right Here shits on lives and careers, but I want her to be successful, so I can't complain!

Comment

I love this as much as "Right Here" now, they're both total eargasms.

Comment

I guess this needs to grow on me. :(
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
                                                    I guess this needs to grow on me. :(
                                                    This, not really feeling it. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Serby
                                                      this! Right Here shits on lives and careers, but I want her to be successful, so I can't complain!
                                                      Right Here is pretty average for me tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by BLover
                                                        Right Here is pretty average for me tbh...

if we were married, we would get divorced rn or if we were fb friends, i'd unfriend you right away!!! how can you say such thing?!

Comment

if we were married, we would get divorced rn or if we were fb friends, i'd unfriend you right away!!! how can you say such thing?!

Sorry Serby... The truth hurts sometimes.

Comment

This is actually great.

I hope an Album will follow very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X