Madonna - Ghosttown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna - Ghosttown

Think it's more or less confirmed now that 'Ghosttown' is going to be the 2nd single off Rebel Heart.

"The success of “Living for Love” will help Madonna’s next single “Ghosttown,” which probably won’t have to be released for a long time now that “Living for Love” is here for the long term." Source

"After the report on Ghosttown being the second single off of Rebel Heart yesterday [...]" Source

Great choice, one of the best songs she's had in years.

Comment

It's a good song but not a single material IMO.

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

This suddenly slayed me last night listening to it. She sounds great on this.
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Not sure if it's the right material for 2nd single but i like it.

Comment

Her best single since Frozen.

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                Her best single since Frozen.
                True & I think the same (although "Sorry" was also fantastic!)
                Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Great choice.
                  Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Her first ballad released as single in the last 17 years
                    When we lose what we love
                    Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                    Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Good choice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngel
                        "Nothing fails" is a ballad to me . . . and "Love profusion" and "Miles away" are between mid-tempo and ballad-ish tunes.
                        Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Masterpiece was a huge hit in Russia

Comment

Ghosttown is a great ballad

Im so proud of her

Comment

GhostTown & Masterpiece are her best ballads in the recent eras, specifically Masterpiece should have been fully released on international scale. Such shame. Here's hoping GhostTown gets a decent promotion.
                              Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

Great and obvious choice.

But Devil Pray >>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by oaknuys
                                  GhostTown & Masterpiece are her best ballads in the recent eras, specifically Masterpiece should have been fully released on international scale. Such shame. Here's hoping GhostTown gets a decent promotion.
                                  Messiah is OUT THIS WORLD

Madonna is an amazing musician

if Madonna is able to create a song like Messiah , she can win an Oscar

mark my words

Comment

this could do good if she makes a great quality video that will interest people. it's a good song but not sure if it's gonna stand out as just a song, or with a lazy video
                                    last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Materini
                                      Messiah is OUT THIS WORLD

Madonna is an amazing musician

if Madonna is able to create a song like Messiah , she can win an Oscar

mark my words

Totally agree with you. I haphazardly missed out M! That track is beyond marvelous! Its truly epic yet beautifully soothing. I got the same vibes that i got by listening to You Must Love Me!
                                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This is not a ballad

Comment

This is not a ballad
                                          Hmm... Its not an uptemo either. Its more like a midtempo ballad.

Comment

It's a midtempo, what is there so hard to get?

Comment

Is this definitely confirmed?

Anyway, as everyone probably knows I've been championing this song for months now saying it was easily the best of the released tracks. So it won't be a surprise when I say I'm really pleased if this is the next single
                                              It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                              But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

Surprised you're here given your constant shading of Madonna
                                                It might sound like I'm an unapologetic bitch
                                                But sometimes you know I gotta call it like it is

Comment

Originally posted by Madgefan
                                                  Surprised you're here given your constant shading of Madonna

Let them be, after a while most of them fall through the cracks

Comment

I do prefer Devil Pray. But this is the BEST CHOICE.

Comment

Yes, Masterpiece is awesome! I can't understand why they released Turn up the radio and not Masterpiece.

Comment

M needs to get her ass to a spectacular abandoned cityscape like Pripyat near Chernobyl or somewhere equally as visually evocative and deliver a HUGE, epic video.
                                                        Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

I was rooting for Devil Pray, but whatever...

Comment

Originally posted by MrLeonix
                                                            "Nothing fails" is a ballad to me . . . and "Love profusion" and "Miles away" are between mid-tempo and ballad-ish tunes.
                                                            NF was limited release and I don't count LP and MA as ballads.
                                                            Don't think anything will ever taste the same
                                                            Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

Working...
                                                            X