Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LongingHeart
    Originally posted by theArmy
    Change the title into Delusionality then.
    no it's far away from delusional. you should show some appreciation because if there wasn't a Mariah there would be no Ariana to stan for
    omg. So if Merier never existed, Areola would've never become a famous/successful singer?

Comment

no it's far away from delusional. you should show some appreciation because if there wasn't a Mariah there would be no Ariana to stan for
      omg. So if Merier never existed, Areola would've never become a famous/successful singer?
      Well seeing as she is a MC impersonator.... :-?
      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

I do think that Ariana wouldnt sound like Ariana does, yes. I didn't say or meant that she wouldnt be a singer nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
          And a disgraceful one at that.

Comment

Why is it in the Urban/RnB section when none of us have heard the song to tell what genre it is?

Comment

leave the Reductive Chanteuse out of this........

i hope this is something like #beautiful or ydkwtd cause i'd actually bop to that

Comment

Correct

Comment

I do think that Ariana wouldnt sound like Ariana does, yes. I didn't say or meant that she wouldnt be a singer nowadays.
                  you should show some appreciation because if there wasn't a Mariah there would be no Ariana to stan for

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
                    God!! y'all need to take a break

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME
                      Why is it in the Urban/RnB section when none of us have heard the song to tell what genre it is?
                      Now girl....

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest
                        Now girl....
                        per definition Mariah Carey is an R&B artist and a legend of the genre. a stevie wonder song would automatically qualify for this category.. I know Mariah started the R&B kisses POP trend in the 1990's.. so the genre barriers are blurry.. and yet... she is the original. and originals always get the benefit of doubt.
                        My Chart

Comment

Now girl....
                          Lol,i'm only asking

Comment

Bring on the new music
                            The winds might blow through me
                            But I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru
                              Originally posted by Mariah4Mimi
                              Why only one new song? Do they really think that one song will sell a whole album??

A collaboration with Jesus wouldn't be able sell a Mariah Carey Album these days
                              Shoo!
                              NoHype.

my lousy cover of "Sway"https://soundcloud.com/nyein-chann-a...n-martin-cover

Comment

Apparently an Areola-diss track

Leaked lyrics:

You could never be me
                                I'm #1 baby
                                Mariah Carey
                                The realest MC into Infinity
                                Shout out to our ex-UKMix (renamed) celebrity
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Lamhe
                                  Why only one new song? Do they really think that one song will sell a whole album??

A collaboration with Jesus wouldn't be able sell a Mariah Carey Album these days
                                  Shoo!
                                  Don't bring my Mexican friend Jesus into this
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                                    Originally posted by Lamhe

Shoo!
                                    Don't bring my Mexican friend Jesus into this
                                    Why would Mariah need Madonna's ex-boy toy Jesus to sell an album? #MESS

Comment

My prediction for Infinity

Infinity (First Week)
                                      50,000 - sales
                                      20 million.in.airplay
                                      500k (spotify)
                                      3 million views in youtube

-----------------------------------------------
                                      If performs good

Infinity (First Week)
                                      41 million in airplay
                                      1.3 million.in spotify
                                      8 million views in youtube
                                      --------------------------------------------
                                      If performs really really good!

Infinity (First Week)
                                      43 million in airplay (with deal)
                                      2.1 million in spotify
                                      11 million views in youtube

Comment

I pray for a top 10 Hot 100 peak. It's huge. Also a Billboard awards performance, cos this era is to celebrate her Billboard Hot 100 number ones! Huge buzz for her. Please

Comment

We haven't even heard the song and we are pedicting

Comment

I really hope that this is amazing, the song has so much to live up to as it's the only song in an album filled with her best and most popular/successful songs.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                              I really hope that this is amazing, the song has so much to live up to as it's the only song in an album filled with her best and most popular/successful songs.

It really does. I wouldn't say the songs on the album are all her best though but yeah obviously most successful and popular.

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                                                We haven't even heard the song and we are pedicting
                                                That's lambily for you right there

Comment

Y'all better go to ur nearest Chinese store and get that superglue for ya wigs:

Mariah Carey’s Got a Hit Single Coming April 27, And It Won’t Make Nick Cannon Happy
                                                  ?Music
                                                  by Roger Friedman - April 16, 2015 12:31 am
                                                  0 1

Nick Cannon was quoted in some tabloid last week saying he wasn’t opposed to getting back together with Mariah Carey. Well, he may be when he hears her new single, “Infinity,” scheduled for release on April 27th. I heard it on Wednesday, and I can tell you that after her crazy last album on DefJam and all those singles that didn’t work like “You’re Mine” and “?#?beautiful?,” Mariah is back in droves.

“Infinity” is at the same time old school R&B and right on the money for NOW. L.A. Reid has encouraged her back into the department of lyrics that mean something to her. Not only does “Infinity” tell a story– which most people will infer is about her and Nick–the song also has a great melody, a real hook you won’t forget, and Mariah hitting a very high, sustained note that is her and her alone.

The gist of the song is that “Infinity isn’t forever” and she wants the man who is the subject of the song out of her home and her life this minute. It’s a very witty lyric written by Mariah with a team including writer-producer Eric Hudson, who has a long resume for age 28. (Also his parents wrote Madonna’s classic hit “Holiday.”)

“Infinity” is the kind of song, in fact, where audiences will be singing along in shows. Mariah is getting ready to film a video for it this weekend with Brett Ratner. From the lyrics, I’d say there will be a lot of glass smashing, maybe doors with guest mats where the subject of the song is told to leave Mariah’s heart. She can also be heard laughing on the track, which is a hoot and a half.

So get ready. Mariah is coming back to the charts. And it’s going to be fun! — via Mariah Carey's LAMBS
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

That makes it sounds like a song I've wanted to hear from her for years.

Comment

Some songs Eric Hudson co-wrote are Mary J. Blige's "25/8" and K.Michelle's "Damn". This better be really good! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
                                                        Y'all better go to ur nearest Chinese store and get that superglue for ya wigs:

Mariah Carey’s Got a Hit Single Coming April 27, And It Won’t Make Nick Cannon Happy
                                                        Music
                                                        by Roger Friedman - April 16, 2015 12:31 am
                                                        0 1

Nick Cannon was quoted in some tabloid last week saying he wasn’t opposed to getting back together with Mariah Carey. Well, he may be when he hears her new single, “Infinity,” scheduled for release on April 27th. I heard it on Wednesday, and I can tell you that after her crazy last album on DefJam and all those singles that didn’t work like “You’re Mine” and “?#?beautiful?,” Mariah is back in droves.

“Infinity” is at the same time old school R&B and right on the money for NOW. L.A. Reid has encouraged her back into the department of lyrics that mean something to her. Not only does “Infinity” tell a story– which most people will infer is about her and Nick–the song also has a great melody, a real hook you won’t forget, and Mariah hitting a very high, sustained note that is her and her alone.

The gist of the song is that “Infinity isn’t forever” and she wants the man who is the subject of the song out of her home and her life this minute. It’s a very witty lyric written by Mariah with a team including writer-producer Eric Hudson, who has a long resume for age 28. (Also his parents wrote Madonna’s classic hit “Holiday.”)

“Infinity” is the kind of song, in fact, where audiences will be singing along in shows. Mariah is getting ready to film a video for it this weekend with Brett Ratner. From the lyrics, I’d say there will be a lot of glass smashing, maybe doors with guest mats where the subject of the song is told to leave Mariah’s heart. She can also be heard laughing on the track, which is a hoot and a half.

So get ready. Mariah is coming back to the charts. And it’s going to be fun! — via Mariah Carey's LAMBS
                                                        That actually sounds amazing
                                                        Back to meaningful lyrics, old school RnB
                                                        This could be the resurrection of Marysus

Comment

Sounds exciting!

...but stop laughing in songs girl.

Comment

Sounds exciting!

...but stop laughing in songs girl.
                                                            Ahahahhaahahahaa this made me laugh. Half of the Glitter Album was her laughing at the background
                                                            Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Can't wait for this

Comment

Working...
                                                              X