Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Natalie La Rose - All Around The World (feat. Fetty Wap)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natalie La Rose - All Around The World (feat. Fetty Wap)

Natalie La Rose “All Around The World”
    Impacting Top 40 June 2nd!

On Tour w/Fifth Harmony This Summer!

Follow-up to the T40 and RHY Smash, “Somebody”
    Source.

I'm excited, 'Somebody' is a bop!
    Big.Big.Booty.

It was a bop indeed I also noticed that she can dance!!
    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

The Official Single cover and oh by the way it featurs Fetty Wap maybe add it to the thread title?

Comment

First she referenses Whitney and now it could either be Lisa or ATC song i just hope it doesn't become a gimmick she will constantly use though.

Natalie La Rose’s Next Single Is Called “All Around The World”

Natalie La Rose broke big with Whitney Houston-interpolating radio smash “Somebody.” The slinky groove climbed all the way to number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 and heralded the Dutch diva’s arrival as one of 2015’s first break-out stars. It’s now time to see if she can build on that momentum with newsingle “All Around The World,” which impacts Top 40 radio on June 2.

There aren’t any details about Natalie’s new jam yet, but when I interviewed her in March, she revealed that she had worked with Cook Classics (he co-produced “Somebody”), Rock City and RedOne on her EP. The 26-year-old also said that it includes a track with a reference to/quote from another song. That’s interesting because “All Around The World” is a very common title. Could the pop star’s next single give a nod to a similarly-named tune from Justin Bieber, ATC, Oasis or Lisa Stansfield?

Are you excited to hear more music from Natalie La Rose? Let us know in the comments below.

[Via Republic Records].

Get an eyeful of even more pop music coverage, from artist interviews to exclusive performances, on Idolator’s YouTube channel.

Comment

LISTEN

This sounds like another hit! She could be the female Jason DeRulo

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
            LISTEN

This sounds like another hit! She could be the female Jason DeRulo
            Not clicking with it as instantly as her lead single.
            Edit: The beat kicked in. Not feeling it at all
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

This is pretty basic. The feature is also whack. :-?

Comment

this is rubbish
                Forever Young

Comment

It's ok at first listen. Don't know whether i'll like it as much as i did Somebody, but i gotta hand it to her, she's got another catchy tune on her hands.
                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I prefer it to Somebody, it could grow on me....

Comment

It already did!! Reminds me of ''As Long As You Love Me''

could be massive

Comment

This silly bitch stole Tinashe's chart career
                        #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by MrRager
                          Totally :( Tinaslay should deservingly be there instead of this chick.....

I fear, if she goes more pop they'll be comparing and accusing her of ripping off Natalie.... :-?

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy

I fear, if she goes more pop they'll be comparing and accusing her of ripping off Natalie.... :-?
                            Exactly! Tinashe's been working her ass off slowly building up a fanbase, releasing quality mix tapes, awesome album... This girl got it easy
                            #Pray4AL6

Comment

Exactly! Tinashe's been working her ass off slowly building up a fanbase, releasing quality mix tapes, awesome album... This girl got it easy
                              Natalie's label must've taken their chances, they realized Tinashe's wave of hype she wasn't using for mainstream purpose and let a bland copy ride it

Comment

This is kayute.

I don't mind Tinashe not being a pop star. I just want her to be a R&B force. Ciara circa '04-'06
                                Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

ikr? I bet her lips were movin' a lot.
                                  ¡Eh, mamá!
                                  Me quiero matar
                                  El mundo se va a la mierda
                                  Y no he hecho nada

Comment

It already did!! Reminds me of ''As Long As You Love Me''

could be massive
                                    really? lemme check it then!
                                    Last FM <3
                                    Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                      I don't mind Tinashe not being a pop star. I just want her to be a R&B force. Ciara circa '04-'06
                                      R.I.P. to that girl u used to see

dis just came in, she's coming for blood http://www.spin.com/2015/06/tinashe-int ... -aquarius/

Comment

This is basic but i suppose that's to be expected from her...

The chorus is annoying. That A-rarara-rarararara... bit does my head in.
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

The audio is on Youtube now. This is a worse version of Sevyn Streeter's 'How Bad You Want It'

[youtube:7eitf0ag]Nblt6Va6TVI[/youtube:7eitf0ag]

Comment

This is so addictive
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                              This is so addictive
                                              Yea.. It's a grower too!
                                              http://www.twitter.com/itsYasmany

Comment

When will she drop the album?

Comment

It's getting better with each play.
                                                  la la la la la la la
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Washingtonian25
                                                    who knows?! And I think they're releasing an EP first. By the way does anyone know where the song is charting or if it's even charting on iTunes?

Comment

Originally posted by YasmanyLovato
                                                      who knows?! And I think they're releasing an EP first. By the way does anyone know where the song is charting or if it's even charting on iTunes?
                                                      The song might be released on June 16th, the radio impact day.
                                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                        Originally posted by YasmanyLovato
                                                        The song might be released on June 16th, the radio impact day.
                                                        The song was released already. It's been on iTunes for almost 2 weeks now. That's why I'm asking if it's even charting.

Comment

Good video! It reminds me of late 90s / early 2000s music videos. Like something Mya or Christina Milian would have released with the choreo.
                                                          Definitely the first time she's looked a like a proper pop star to me

[youtube:3v0bd5b5]xCKxfxvJ9YE[/youtube:3v0bd5b5]

Comment

^Cute vid. great dancing. I loved it.

She's gorge.
                                                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                            X