Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

Debut album by American singer/songwriter Melanie Martinez. Released today (14th August).

Tracklist:
    1. Cry Baby (VIDEO)
    2. Dollhouse (VIDEO)
    3. Sippy Cup (VIDEO)
    4. Carousel (VIDEO)
    5. Alphabet Boy
    6. Soap (VIDEO)
    7. Training Wheels
    8. Pity Party (VIDEO)
    9. Tag, You're It
    10. Milk and Cookies
    11. Pacify Her
    12. Mrs. Potato Head
    13. Mad Hatter

Deluxe Edition:
    14. Play Date
    15. Teddy Bear
    16. Cake

I'm just listening now in Spotify, pretty sure I'll like at least one or a couple of songs .

I LOVE this girl, the Dollhouse EP is superb

I'm in the middle of listening to this and it's excellent so far. I'm so glad Carousel was put on the album, that was my favourite on the EP.

I love the theme of this album, all childlike.
    I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

What a great album!!

My favourites are Carousel, Mad Hatter, Cake (too bad it's only a deluxe edition bonus!), Dollhouse, Pity Party, Cry Baby, Soap & Play Date. But I love them all.

I just love her dark, twisted lyrics and the downbeat feel of the album. It's just the type of music that appeals to me.
      I've now met Dean Ambrose FOUR TIMES - 28/03/15, 02/04/16, 20/08/16 & 01/04/17!!

Comment

This is very good.
        HIGH BY THE BEACH

Comment

"Soap", "Tag, You're It" and "Play Date" are the standout tracks for me so far. I really like her voice; that makes all of the songs enjoyable to listen to, although I find some a bit too samey and perhaps not melodic enough.

Comment

This is definitely better than Halsey's debut.
            Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

YES, fantastic album! I've been listening to this for weeks and i'm still blown away. The overall twisted bratty child concept is so cool and clever! Definitely one of my top fave albums released this year.

Comment

There's only one Melanie "Cry Baby"!!!

[youtube:1sf8otgx]9RCxJPVo4Ws[/youtube:1sf8otgx]
                #Pray4AL6

Comment

I like her album, it's quite interesting

Comment

Great album. Quite an interesting theme running throughout - twisted childhood type references! I'm not sure if anything would be a potential hit but Soap and Pity Party would be the most likely to do well.
                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Great album. One of the best in the pop genre this year for sure.
                      Eudaimonia
                      Last.fm
                      Instagram

Comment

Dollhouse is amazing!!!!! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

Comment

This must be the first time I make a thread for an album or a single and most of the people who reply like it a lot more than I do! In the end this album was a disappointment for me, but at least "Play Date" is still really good, too bad it's only on the deluxe edition.

Comment

This album is poetry.
                            Absolutely incredible. This girl >>>> Pop stars of today
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

This album is so fu**ing weird. It's messed up but Genius at the same time. SOAP and Mrs. Potato Head are amazing. I also liked Carousel and most of the album seemed decent but i'll need to listen more.
                              #Pray4AL6

Comment

Love "Pity Party" and "Cake"
                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

This is a great album and I wanna buy it! I am glad it's doing well on Billboard, but she needs to do a few TV appearances.

I read on Wikipedia that her manager said Mad Hatter is the next single? I like that song!

Btw, is the album out in UK? I mean physically? I cannot find it, but it has entered the UK charts...(based on digital/streaming only?)

Comment

I just listened to this for the first time and WOW
                                    It's so well produced and the lyrics are great. I stan.

Comment

New outtake just leaked called 'Night Mime'. INCREDIBLE.

http://daytonameth.tumblr.com/post/1...-from-cry-baby
                                      *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

Interesting artist

Comment

god i love melanie she's such a breath of fresh air in this music world
                                          ARIANA GRANDE I HILARY DUFF I ZAYN MALIK I LANA DEL REY

Comment

The album is doing well!

iTunes:
                                            #39 Australia
                                            #49 Ireland
                                            #57 United States
                                            #92 Canada
                                            #107 Belgium

Comment

soap is amazing
                                              JOJO

Comment

I'm so hyped for the second album
                                                ARIANA GRANDE I HILARY DUFF I ZAYN MALIK I LANA DEL REY

Comment

Originally posted by Colton
                                                  Maybe they even get a hit out of Pity Party first..

Comment

I'm hooked on the SOAP video. She's so weird!
                                                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

She's the Twenty One Pilots of the second half of 2016. Mark my words.

Comment

IMO they need to promote a bit this album to the mainstream audience. it's so good and weird.

Comment

wow! she is so interesting! I can see her being a hit if her marketing is right! she already has the fans and the views on YT. her artistry is immense better than Halsey's and looks like she was hebgirl on the voice! if she becomes big they will finally have abhit artist!

and soap is from musically it's the best song I heard from her so far catchy yet different. very very interesting
                                                          MY PERSONAL CHARTS
                                                          NA NA NA NA OH OH

Comment

Originally posted by greek_boy

IMO they need to promote a bit this album to the mainstream audience. it's so good and weird.
                                                            And they do it - I read that Pity Party will be sent to US radios on March 21st or so!

That's why I believe she's 2016's "Twenty One Pilots"

Totally agree with you. It would be a waste to not promote this album ...

Comment

Working...
                                                            X