No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus - Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A decent album but definitely Miley's worst. The only songs I listen to are Karen don't be sad and Twinkle song.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musicology
      A decent album but definitely Miley's worst.
      No way on earth this is her worst.

Comment

• Re: Miley Cyrus | Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz

I think Miley's mistake was being too lo-fi, she should have gone bolder and even rockier. I would have loved her to do one or two Hole-esque kind of songs, she could have totally pulled it off.
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• recently rediscovered this

her best by far

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I didn't like this album, but I do respect Miley for doing something purely creative while at her commercial peak.

However the Billboard article is wrong about this album's rollout paving the way for the likes of Lana Del Rey and Ariana Grande's albums. Album rollouts have been evolving a lot this decade. We had shortened announcement to release windows and surprise releases after Beyoncι's self titled, and more recently long build ups with multiple singles, with the album release often being the final release of an era (like J-Pop artists have been doing for decades).

Both Lana and Ariana released multiple singles before their albums, which are being prepped for maximum commercial success. Miley's album is an anomaly as she initially didn't make any money off it.
              late.

Comment

• Dooo It!, Karen Don’t Be Sad, 1 Sun, BB Talk, Bang Me Box...so many bops
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This was a mess.

Comment

• Still the best thing she has put out. Maybe her newest album will be better but ignoring her current material, this truly is her best work yet.

Comment

• This album is really underrated. There's some really good stuff on there.
                      "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                      X