• Show
Clear All

• Tinashe - Joyride

[youtube:6mbflwmr]63a2mco-qp4[/youtube:6mbflwmr]
    Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Can't wait for this!
    #Pray4AL6

Comment

Tinashe has no chill, she deserves all the success in the world.

The song in the trailer sounds good, very mysterious. Hopefully it's enough to put the talk of her possibly "selling out" to big producers to rest.

The teaser trailer looks like it was self funded. Considering Tinashe uploaded this to her personal YouTube channel I'm taking it she did this without RCA's permission? I swear they can't keep up
      with her.
      late.

Comment

I am so ready, I really hope she won't be "ignored", she deserves to be heard

Comment

Nice bassline but was the F bomb at the end really necessary?

Comment

Yaaaaaassss kween bring it bitch.
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

So is this coming out this year? Hyped!

Comment

Seriously can't wait!!!
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

She really can't be ignored! Bring it on T!!
                  You got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancin...

Comment

So excited for this, she's my favourite urban artist at the moment. Gimme another Feels Like Vegas!

Comment

OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

PRINCESSSSSSS 'SHE!!!!!

I'M SO READEEEHHHHH

SCALP THEM LESSERS, UR HERE TO OWN DA THRONE, BOW DOWN U PAPER THIN BASIC POP GURLS!!!!

Comment

Can't wait!
                        LJC--->>

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                          OMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

PRINCESSSSSSS 'SHE!!!!!

I'M SO READEEEHHHHH

SCALP THEM LESSERS, UR HERE TO OWN DA THRONE, BOW DOWN U PAPER THIN BASIC POP GURLS!!!!

I like her drive and even though it took me a year to actually buy her first release I liked it and I can't wait to get her next album!

Comment

Tinashe doesn't bring anything new to the table, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by bombguru
                              So your point is?

What singer is out here producing her own stuff?

Does Roachzelia produce her own stuff?

I think she just raps over twink beats.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                So your point is?

Exactly. Which singer/s do you think brings something "new"? Interested to see who you think does
                                Every artists beats sounds rehashed. I love her music but for me, it includes Beyoncé. Ask any DJ at a club that mixes for the audience. They'll find a matching beat
                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Oh my god I am so excited! Bring it on Tinashe!!

Comment

She doesn't? Well, tell me one girl that's perfect at matchin' alternative/indie-r'n'b with mainstream?

and even if she doesn't, she's in her A-game at doing what's ''already existing''

Comment

She might not bring something new, but she does bring something back what's been missing: total artistry.
                                      This girl can sing, dance, has her own sound and a great stage presence. Girl has mad talent.

I miss artists like Aaliyah and Janet (in her prime) and I can see Tinashe bringing their magic back.

Beyoncé is all that of course, but she doesn't do full choreography in her videos anymore lately (it seems)
                                      And there is room for more female artists...

Comment

She needs better promo for this
                                        Forever Young

Comment

Still not over Aquarius yet I'm still excited.

Comment

OMG, YES ! The song in the trailer sounds amazingly spacey and mysterious, love it. Can't wait to hear the first single !

Comment

''On A Wave'' with Drake is also going to be on it

I'm praying for ''Up We Go'' aswell cuz it fits the album title

Comment

YAAAAS! I'm ready, slay meh!
                                                Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

She's part of the wave of alternative R&B artist that came out in the last years, and even though none of them brought something "new" to the table (giving all they influences they have from 90s R&B music, Prince, Janet Jackson + electronica), she's quite unique among them. FKA twigs and Banks are more on the "electronic/alternative" side of this genre, while she's making pure R&B music, and not in the same way as artists like Jhené Aiko or Frank Ocean do. Maybe Beyoncé (the album) is the most similar one to Aquarius, but Tinashe has been doing her thing since 2011.
                                                  Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                                    So your point is?

Please don't make me laugh, Tinashe thrived off of the big named producers for her first album... every single song she produced on it was an interlude, most being under 30 seconds and having help at that. Her mixtape which she produced for the most part alone is extremely amature, production wise. But whatever makes you sleep at night...

Comment

^thrived? You act like the album was produced by Pharrell, Timbaland and other huge producers and it wasn't. Colf Sweat doesn't sound amateur at all...nor does the black water and amythest mixtape.

You might not like her, but you ain't about to come and minimize her talent...especially with that horrid roach inspired avi. Girl bye.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

!!!

She doesn't. But she is exciting and extremely talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Controlfreak
                                                          !!!

I think what he doesn't get is that she is the current (hopeful) hit urban girl.
                                                          Keyshia Cole never brought anything phenomenal to the table. Alexandra Burke didn't either. Countless others didn't either. But the point remains, she is the new IT girl and that's fine.

And again, so who did bring something innovative or new to the table?

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                                                            Originally posted by Controlfreak
                                                            !!!

I think what he doesn't get is that she is the current (hopeful) hit urban girl.
                                                            Keyshia Cole never brought anything phenomenal to the table. Alexandra Burke didn't either. Countless others didn't either. But the point remains, she is the new IT girl and that's fine.

And again, so who did bring something innovative or new to the table?
                                                            Keyshia Cole did bring something phenomenal to the table, credit goes to her platinum selling debut album.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X