Tinashe - Joyride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the collabs are the best songs. I don't use the solo ones

I think that Stuck With Me and Faded Love will be my biggest faves in the long run
    last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbon

I think that Stuck With Me and Faded Love will be my biggest faves in the long run
      same. I have Stuck With Me (and Like I Used To) on repeat these days
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Can they release "Ooh La La" now that everybody is suddenly liking 2006-sounding R&B again thanks to Ella Mai?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
          Can they release "Ooh La La" now that everybody is suddenly liking 2006-sounding R&B again thanks to Ella Mai?
          RCA: "LOL"

Comment

• Some Joyride leftover tracks leaked (Butterfly, Heavy, Rain, and Prisoner).

Comment

• Originally posted by Controlfreak
              Some Joyride leftover tracks leaked (Butterfly, Heavy, Rain, and Prisoner).
              Let me look them up when I get back from work this afternoon

Comment

• Vote for Tinashe & others for UKMIX Urban/R&B Album of the Year 2018! Click here to find out more.

Comment

• This is so cute.
                  Last edited by abi; Fri June 28th, 2019, 07:09.

Comment

• RCA worst label ever?
                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Ugh RCA is full of sh.

Comment

• She’s sending the "Ooh La La" video to fans via iMessage omg.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Such a waste of talent. She'll never release again. I bet she will turn into teairra mari or something.

That video could've been dropped, but she didn't. She did what she was "advised", as she has been doing the whole time. It's her fault her career is in this mess.
                          thank u, next

Comment

• Yesterday was the album’s second anniversary. I know that a lot of people hate it and it’s not the album she wanted to make but I think it still slaps.

The title track >>>>>

Comment

• I liked it. It wasn’t as epic as Aquarius with all its finesse but had lots of good songs.

Stuck With Me is slick!
                              YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

• "Me So Bad" still slaps and deserved 5 weeks at #1 I don't care what y'all said.

Comment

• As a full album it is somewhere in the middle, but it has some great tracks. I echo your opinions abi and Loose ! My two favourite tracks off the album!! I'm also still enjoying Faded Love, No Contest and No Drama.
                                  Eudaimonia
                                  Last.fm
                                  Instagram

Comment

• He Don't Want It >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• This is probably my go-to Tinashe album. Every song has its own moment.

Comment

• Not as bad as people always say it is.

Ooh La La deserved single treatment.

Comment

• I also don't get the hate for this album at all. I really enjoy it.
                                          Sure it's pretty commercial but except "Salt" I really like all the songs.

"Joyride", "No Drama", "Faded Love", "No Contest" and "Stuck with Me" are my favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                                            I also don't get the hate for this album at all. I really enjoy it.

"Joyride", "No Drama", "Faded Love", "No Contest" and "Stuck with Me" are my favorites.
                                            All my favorites including Salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                                              I also don't get the hate for this album at all. I really enjoy it.

Mines are Ooh La La, Faded Love and Fires and Flames.

Comment

• I don't think there is real 'hate' for this album. But her mixtapes already set the bar high, Aquarius was a strong body of work as well, releases like Nightride and her mixtape Amethyst also are very strong. Joyride is a nice collection of songs but misses that strength as body of work that all her other releases have. Still a very enjoyable release though.

Comment

• I think if this and nightride were mixed with standout songs we would've got a better album
                                                  thank u, next

Comment

Working...
                                                  X