Kylie Minogue - Kylie + Garibay [EP]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kylie Minogue - Kylie + Garibay [EP]

Surprise 3-track EP by Kylie and Fernando Garibay!

Tracklist:
    1. Black and White (feat. Shaggy) - 3:37
    2. If I Can't Have You (feat. Sam Sparro) - 3:37
    3. Your Body (feat. Giorgio Moroder) - 5:07

Download on iTunes: http://smarturl.it/Kylie_GaribayiTunes
    Stream on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/Kylie_GaribaySpotify

I was not ready

This is really nice
    Hej koji dan.
    Last.fm

Comment

And no singles to support it? Kylie's record company has really lost all the touch to once again rebound her with the audience.

Nevertheless i will check on these tracks... here's hoping there's at least a hidden gem in this ep.
      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This isn't meant to be a big release I imagine... can't wait to hear!
        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

OMG!!!!! This is very unexpected. I can't wait to hear it.
          KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

I've just had my first listen as it's out in my country, and it's such a great surprise.

If I Can't Have You is (objectively) the best one out of the three imo, it's very fresh. The production is top notch! Your Body is also amazing and probably my personal favourite, really edgy and unusual, especially for Kylie. Black And White is nice, but there's something off-putting about the production during the chorus. I'll need to give it a listen with better headphones, though.

Comment

I wish that she'd stop wasting all of this experimentation on EPs and give us an album full of songs like this, is my honest opinion.

Comment

If I Can't Have You is SO good. It's pretty much tailour-made for Radio 1 & Capital FM but they'll ignore it due to being ignorant knobheads.

"Black & White" is good too. I like "Your Body" but it needs a bit more punch.

Comment

Skipping the US like always
                  B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

Why nothing, no news on such a good little release? Bizarre

Comment

A SayHey insider confirmed that there's more to come, so this is probably either a teaser of the full-length album, or they're releasing the songs as EPs (kinda like Robyn's Body Talk?). It's strange they haven't tweeted anything about it yet.

I'm blasting Your Body non-stop <3

[youtube:rfgpnkzz]eRyMT-DKlV4[/youtube:rfgpnkzz]

It's out now on Spotify / Apple Music / iTunes, but under the name 'Kylie', without her surname. For some reason, the US doesn't seem to have it. :-?

Comment

If I Can't have You is the best track out of the 3 for me.

"Black & White" is also good and i love the production of "Your Body".

Good job again Ms. Minogue!!!
                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

OMG! This EP is perfection just bought it on iTunes and I'm amazed by these 3 tracks.
                          If I Can't Have You is my favorite. Lyrics, production, Kylie and Sam's voice together... wow so so good. I feel Black and White is more commercial though.
                          Your Body is great, I loved the Italian intro.

Give us more, Ms. Minogue!!!
                          KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

Official music video for Black and White!

[youtube:3h32x4e5]GaUlV2VifT4[/youtube:3h32x4e5]

Oh my god, she looks absolutely fantastic.

It's now available in the US, too!

Comment

Originally posted by ThomyX
                              Official music video for Black and White!

[youtube:33j15psd]GaUlV2VifT4[/youtube:33j15psd]

Oh my god, she looks absolutely fantastic.

It's now available in the US, too!

OMG! That BODY
                              KYLIE MINOGUE

Comment

^ The video's like her rendition of "Everything I Wanted"

Comment

Nice song.

The best is Your Body imo.

The first EP was better

Comment

Is Your Body a cover of the legendary xtine anthem?

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                      Is Your Body a cover of the legendary xtine anthem?
                                      No

This makes me laugh

"giorgio sounds like a pedo at the beginning of your body just disgusting"

Comment

Not a fan of the vid...

Her body is so juicy!!!
                                        And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

What is this My body is not ready Snatch that EDM queen title. These songs sound so current, not something Kylie would normally record but they are so good. Im impressed

Comment

I really like black & white . The video reminds me of Carly Rae Jespen - Run away with me.

Comment

Wait? What? New music?
                                              "Complaining is an advertisement for stupidity"

Comment

In the recent years kylie's voice has been edited in a very high pitched manner. I dont understand why they need to that while kylie's voice is dearly brilliant.
                                                Unfortunately the vocals in this ep seem to suffer the same way as well.
                                                Btw... how Shaggy ended up on a kylie track? World's most random collaboration ;)
                                                Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

This EP is weak, I don't understand the acclaim from fans. It doesn't offer anything new or exciting, if anything it's more generic since it doesn't have the usual "Kylie" sound on it, except maybe for Your Body, which overall is a mess though, Giorgio's productions are simply bad.

Their first EP was waaay better!
                                                  Lollo's Weekly Chart - 11/09/2016

Comment

The EP isn't so great and exciting, but neat though
                                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I actually think that this is better of her last works in general, she should follow this direction for the album.

Comment

She should have gone for a proper dance album for once (not the generic weak pop dance)... Skirt could have been a milestone for a dance album.

Comment

As if she's worked with Shaggy!

Three nice little tracks, better than some stuff from Kiss Me Once!
                                                          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Totally agree! This EP is so much better than "Kiss Me Once" - Thank God, a song like "Your Body" gives me hope that Kylie is still able to create something magical! - The other 4 tracks are nice, too! Hopefully, a full-length album will be released soon!
                                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                                            X