Clear All

• Originally posted by grooveboy
    Just a tremendous moment in pop history, and we were there to witness it :(

Happy Birtdhay Colbie!
    +2

Colbie <3
    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• I still remember that morning that this came out!
      I must have watched it 1mln times in youtube!

Brilliant & timeless track!
      And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

• Originally posted by GreekGeek
        I still remember that morning that this came out!
        I must have watched it 1mln times in youtube!

Brilliant & timeless track!
        The first time I heard the song, I just was just obsessed. I must of listened to it about 50+ times that day.

This is my favourite song from Adele, along with Chasing Pavements and Set Fire.
        Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Thank you for the birthday wishes sweeties! <3

Comment

• I can't believe it's been a year. I heard it once and instantly loved it and the video.

Happy Birthday Colbie!
            The winds might blow through me
            But I don't care

Comment

• Still as legendary and epic as the first second I heard it <3

Comment

• Originally posted by theArmy
                Still as legendary and epic as the first second I heard it <3

Agreed. Halfway through my first listen (midnight, in a caravan ) and you knew it was an instant classic. They'll be playing this in 50 years easily (if not I bloody will).
                M08T10

Comment

Still as legendary and epic as the first second I heard it <3

Comment

• 52 weeks ago queen adele broke the digital charts around the world with hello.Time flies
                    -Marshall you're so funny man, you should be a comedian, God damn
                    -Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Drug
                      52 weeks ago queen adele broke the digital charts around the world with hello.Time flies
                      I still remember every part of Hello's history!

The track's release was an ABSOLUTE LANDMARK for music history!

Comment

• I can't get enough of how dull it is.
                        I mean, it's like Brian Adams, Coldplay and U2 singing something for the charity altogether.
                        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• The last minute is epic but the song as a whole is nothing to write home about, much like the majority of Adole's discography.
                          Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• The last minute is magic.

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                              I can't get enough of how dull it is.
                              I mean, it's like Bryan Adams, Coldplay and U2 singing something for the charity altogether.

Comment

• Is it me you're looking for?
                                Please Stop the Music

Comment

• a modern classic. too bad it didn't have a lot of longevity :(
                                  Charlie's Year End Hot 100 Countdown: #100-96

Bruno Mars '24K Magic' Album Survivor

Comment

• Originally posted by cdschart
                                    too bad it didn't have a lot of longevity :(
                                    .....? You do know that this is one of THE biggest hits EVER?

Comment

• Originally posted by heppolo
                                      I can't get enough of how dull it is.
                                      I mean, it's like Brian Adams, Coldplay and U2 singing something for the charity altogether.
                                      Except not at all.
                                      http://live.adele.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cdschart
                                        I mean on the charts (especially the Hot 100) it was out fairly quick
                                        Charlie's Year End Hot 100 Countdown: #100-96

Bruno Mars '24K Magic' Album Survivor

Comment

Originally posted by theArmy
                                          I mean on the charts (especially the Hot 100) it was out fairly quick
                                          I remember Candle In The Wind also didn't have a bit of longevity but still managed to be best selling single of alltime

anyway, I still love this song. I have great memories connetected with this one.
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

• One of the best pop songs of all-time.
                                            Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Hello is still getting over a million streams on YouTube and 500,000 streams on Spotify per day. It's also Top 200 on iTunes basically everywhere. Nothing to be worried about.

Hello still sounds so good. People don't give enough credit to the instrumental, it's almost eerie at points.
                                              http://live.adele.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                                One of the best pop songs of all-time.

Comment

a modern classic. too bad it didn't have a lot of longevity :(
                                                  With how monstrous the album sales are for this, I don't think people settled for the single purchase.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                                    a modern classic. too bad it didn't have a lot of longevity :(
                                                    With how monstrous the album sales are for this, I don't think people settled for the single purchase.
                                                    Commercial longevity? :-?
                                                    This will go down as a timeless classic. It may not have been embraced as a single but it will be remembered and instantaneously recognized as an Adele song in 20 years. Same with MC early works and Celine Dion too.
                                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Re: Adele - Hello

Great, great song.

The line “Hello... It’s me..” could not of been a better lyric for Adele to sing for her return to music.

Iconic!!

Comment

• Mediocre-ass song but the hype leading up to it was nothing I had ever experienced before.

WAIT A MINUTE I HAD NO IDEA THIS REACHED #10 ON THE BLACK AIRPLAY CHART.
                                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post
                                                          Mediocre-ass song but the hype leading up to it was nothing I had ever experienced before.

WAIT A MINUTE I HAD NO IDEA THIS REACHED #10 ON THE BLACK AIRPLAY CHART.
                                                          Thanks to the Urban AC stations.

Comment

Working...
                                                          X