JoJo - Good Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoJo - Good Thing

MNEK produced single set to be released early 2016 and it is THE smash.

She played the song on her snapchat last night in the studio finishing up the song.

Preview:

https://soundcloud.com/user-686079229-6 ... heat-82015
    JOJO

the $ma$h she needs!!

Comment

I think this is EDM
      I usually don't like it but this seems to jam!!!
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

it's more funky house
        JOJO

Comment

I need this already

Comment

it's more pure pop.

Comment

Is this confirmed to be a single?
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                I need this already

Comment

Link doesn't work for me
                  #Pray4AL6

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                    Is this confirmed to be a single?
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Set to be released late Jan/ Early Feb

i HOPE they shoot the video in time for the release and they send it to radio in time, unlike WLH when they sent it to radio 4 months after its release to itunes
                      JOJO

Comment

Originally posted by nas4life123

i HOPE they shoot the video in time for the release and they send it to radio in time, unlike WLH when they sent it to radio 4 months after its release to itunes
                        Yes. With WLH, that was an obvious dumb strategy if you ask me. Not like JoJo has been releasing material constantly that they could afford such a massive gap between the digital release and radio official send off.
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by preyan

Yes. With WLH, that was an obvious dumb strategy if you ask me. Not like JoJo has been releasing material constantly that they could afford such a massive gap between the digital release and radio official send off.
                          I dont understand what goes through their heads when they chose these dates. If it went for adds in Nov, the tringle should have been released in Oct, WLH had potential to be a top 40 hit
                          JOJO

Comment

This song is stuck in my head for the last 2 days. It needs and screams a release. I'm thinking more along April lines. And then a second single in July followed by an album release a week or 2 later.

I dont understand what goes through their heads when they chose these dates. If it went for adds in Nov, the tringle should have been released in Oct, WLH had potential to be a top 40 hit
                            I agree. If the label had their timing right, this would have charted well. And probably had more longevity. Tringle alone was trending on Twitter when it was released. JoJo definitely played her part.

Comment

JoJo posted this photo on twitter....looks like a music video, for good thing maybe?

https://twitter.com/iamjojo/status/6863 ... 96?lang=en
                              JOJO

Comment

Atlantic needs to hurry up with this.
                                Floped and localed

Comment

JoJo posted this photo on twitter....looks like a music video, for good thing maybe?

What makes you think that!!?

Comment

Delusions like usual

Comment

Originally posted by Odyssey84

Delusions like usual

haha yup
                                      JOJO

Comment

she performed this song at her germany show
                                        JOJO

Comment

Which means it def gonna be on the album . . . . YAY!

Comment

and next single
                                            JOJO

Comment

Comment

[youtube:2a0xd57j]hrQXlDs-NXU[/youtube:2a0xd57j]

Release it now Joanna

Comment

this is absolutely the next single.

She should shoot the video while she's in Europe!

The video, single release and Add's date NEEEDS to be the same week followed by promo.
                                                  JOJO

Comment

She Periscoped Good Thing from Amsterdam
                                                    https://www.periscope.tv/iamjojo/1rmGPwdmDpqKN

she really should release it soon, the song is so damn good

Comment

Can't wait for this to be released!!!!

Comment

oh my god this is incredible
                                                        JOJO

Comment

Mehh I just don't like Dance JoJo.

She excels in soul/r&b music.
                                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                                                            Mehh I just don't like Dance JoJo.

She excels in soul/r&b music.

Good thing has soul though

especially the bridge

This is a summer Hit
                                                            JOJO

Comment

Working...
                                                            X