No announcement yet.

JoJo - Good Thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking back at it. I think the Tringle should have been a 4-piece.
    01. Good Thing
    02. When Love Hurts
    03. Save My Soul
    04. Say Love

I Am sounds like a song that still would fit as album closer or whatever. But good Thing is not a song that can get delayed and still be " fresh". I am happy we got a studio version after all this time and I am happy a Demo version close to this one is floating around, since I love the track. But I don't see it sounding ' current' by the time the album will be out.
    I would say just drop it on Soundcloud and/or iTunes and announce it as stand-alone album teaser and maybe eventually add it as Deluxe track or iTunes bonustrack. I don't really ' need' this as single anymore. I feel she has stronger material on the album.

Comment

I heard people have the full version and demo but I can't find it.
      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
        I heard people have the full version and demo but I can't find it.
        Ik on ATRL it is definitely in the hands of several users
        Just release it and put us out of our misery, Jesper you speak the truth, it should have been Quadringle instead, with Good Thing at the helm for the singles releases.

Comment

This is a great pop song, I hope it does well with Zara/MNEK smashing at the moment. I hope the iTunes release keeps the heavy bass from the demo. The vocals during the bridge >>>

I'm hoping we get something urban from Jo soon though, the Agapé style of music suits her better than this.
          late.

Comment

This sounds really good.
            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

i do know that for the masses, this song is great cause they dont know about it yet and itll sound fresh to them
              JOJO

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                Looking back at it. I think the Tringle should have been a 4-piece.
                01. Good Thing
                02. When Love Hurts
                03. Save My Soul
                04. Say Love
                Tringle
                Tringle
                Tringle

I see what you tried to do there
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Okay I can't deny it though it is still immense like I thought it would, and in comparison to Ariana's house infused bop Be Alright, Good Thing is better by miles

I knew Joanna would pull through with this

Comment

Originally posted by tyguy723
                    Okay I can't deny it though it is still immense like I thought it would, and in comparison to Ariana's house infused bop Be Alright, Good Thing is better by miles

The comparison is so unnecessary But while we're at it, I prefer Ariana's song by miles
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I prefer Be Alright too.
                      Floped and localed

Comment

Originally posted by Guru

The comparison is so unnecessary But while we're at it, I prefer Ariana's song by miles
                        I don't understand why it is an unnecessary comparison, they are very similar tbh, they are both house influenced songs by powerhouse vocalists that have been anticipated greatly from snippets

Comment

[youtube:1mlr1pr7]XYNvsUlIUuY[/youtube:1mlr1pr7]
                          THE STUDIO GOODTHING IN SNIPPETS UGH RELEASE IT NOW
                          LOVE IT!!!!
                          DANITY KANE

Comment

Ok. I'm now sold on this song. Initial live snippet made me fall in love with it, then the video above with bits here and there made me think it's good but nothing spectacular. And now this video below got me hooked. It's perfection for me

[youtube:w2gjbbxw]BufcAk4U3iM[/youtube:w2gjbbxw]

Comment

Ok. I'm now sold on this song. Initial live snippet made me fall in love with it, then the video above with bits here and there made me think it's good but nothing spectacular. And now this video below got me hooked. It's perfection for me
                              It's such a good thing you've seen the light Guru

Comment

It's such a good thing you've seen the light Guru

Meditation does help too

Comment

a high profile rapper will do wonders for this
                                  JOJO

Comment

I could deal without a feature on this. It's fine as it is (except if your talking for publicity purposes, then sure)

However, I don't think this is gonna be the first single with her putting damn near the whole song on that youtube video. and possibly not make the album since she said she was going in a more urban/R&B direction when she wrapping up recording the album,

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I wouldn't mind if we get LoveJo3 at some point with the final version of this on it

Comment

I want an urban pop banger for the first single, a la Jealous by Nick Jonas.
                                        Floped and localed

Comment

what we know is the album has been done since April 4....and they are finalizing it. Promo, Mastering, Design, getting features etc.
                                          JOJO

Comment

I dont care if this is a single or album track, I just need an official release

Comment

I will never understand why this wasn’t released!!!!!!!!!!! Checkout this song on YouTube live. It was a sure fire hit

Comment

I've never been hear for her doing pop, but she absolutely did THAT with Good Thing. Whew.

MNEK does good work with the gwarls.

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Tbh this should have been part of the tringle and be released instead of When Love Hurts

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                                    Tbh this should have been part of the tringle and be released instead of When Love Hurts
                                                    When Love Hurts is my favorite JoJo song. It deserved to be a single IMO.
                                                    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

^

Well if I remember it correctly she even suggests in her documentary that she didn't really felt the message of this but released it because of her label, so yeah idk. I still think Good Thing gives more of a punch as well and would have been a better single to lead the project

Comment

Working...
                                                      X