Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by intosoul
    A Mariah release has never been such a non-event for me before
    Technically this is not a Mariah release.
    For example: I'm a fan of Alicia but havent even heard the full song of her and Jussie.
    See, I'm looking for a man that'll rub me slow, make me sing real high when he goes down low

Comment

• Originally posted by YASgawd
      Originally posted by intosoul
      A Mariah release has never been such a non-event for me before
      Technically this is not a Mariah release.
      For example: I'm a fan of Alicia but havent even heard the full song of her and Jussie.
      LOL @ you offering an example

Comment

• I try boo, I try!
        See, I'm looking for a man that'll rub me slow, make me sing real high when he goes down low

Comment

• ^^The Facebook Live thing is really the easiest way to quickly put together an acoustic showcase for Infamous and get it to the fans who are most likely to share it. All that's needed is a piano (Big Jim), Mariah & Jussie, with a couple of microphones, and it's go time!

No middlemen to negotiate the ins and outs of national broadcasting etc with, just live and direct interaction with the Lambily at large. If we're lucky there's a window of opportunity this coming week that they can take an advantage of and just make it happen...
          Follow Moi På Twitter: Me. I Am...goatBuster©

Comment

• I'm glad its showing some legs tbh,

Comment

• Infamous

iTunes:
              #3 Namibia
              #18 Dominica
              #19 Burkina Faso
              #71 Uganda
              #77 United States
              #117 Macau
              #141 South Africa
              Follow Moi På Twitter: Me. I Am...goatBuster©

Comment

• Just re-visited this song to see if it was really as bad as I remember.
                It is even worse

Comment

• Originally posted by intosoul
                  Just re-visited this song to see if it was really as bad as I remember.
                  It is even worse
                  It's honestly better than most of the garbage empire releases. I'm surprised that people really liked it. (Non-fans)
                  It is also better than Infinity. Hopefully this new song on Sunday will be better.
                  F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Finally I got a hit thread!
                    #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
                      Finally I got a hit thread!
                      Took u only 8 yrs Bebe Rexha teas.

Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                        It is even worse
                        It's honestly better than most of the garbage empire releases. I'm surprised that people really liked it. (Non-fans)
                        It is also better than Infinity. Hopefully this new song on Sunday will be better.
                        Who liked it? Did anybody even know it existed?

Comment

• I....'ve heard worst. I didn't think it was that bad. Except the billy goat Jussie
                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                            I....'ve heard worst.
                            On this planet? :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by biscuits
                              Originally posted by EAI
                              It is even worse
                              Who liked it? Did anybody even know it existed?
                              Talking twitter. It was trending in the US when the episode aired and I didn't hear a single negative review of the song. It shocked me.
                              The episode did attract 8-9 million viewers so people actually heard it. Then again, I don't know how much you wanna trust the taste of the average Empire viewer.

Also, my friend who doesn't like Mariah was blasting infamous and I was so confused.

Comment

• If this was a top 20 hit like "#Beautiful", people would have said that it's an official Mariah single but since it's a non-event, the press release is that it is not really a Mariah release technically.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                  If this was a top 20 hit like "#Beautiful", people would have said that it's an official Mariah single but since it's a non-event, the press release is that it is not really a Mariah release technically.
                                  It wouldn't matter. It's for a TV show with corny music. We claimed Infinity as an official release and it flopped. We still claim it. Same with YM(E).

Comment

• This song deserved so much more. Just came on shuffle and it's a mood.

Even with Jussie's autotone.

Comment

Working...
                                    X