Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shakira - Sale El Sol (The Sun Comes Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can e have the source claiming that Shakfan?
    Shakira-Beyonce-Lady Gaga

Comment

Snippet of Shakira's new track Explore has leaked,it sounds really good
      Pleasure over matter.

Comment

She's backkkkkkkkkkkkkk OMG
        Few min ago she has performed new song from upcoming spanish album!

It's called Sale el sol!!!

and rock-pop Shakira is baaack!!!!!!

Comment

So we will be getting an all new bilingual album? Including Waka Waka, Gitana, Explore, Sale El Sol, and the song with Calle Ocho?
          Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz
            So we will be getting an all new bilingual album? Including Waka Waka, Gitana, Explore, Sale El Sol, and the song with Calle Ocho?
            Gitana is from she wolf
            Waka waka from listen up
            Explore is a cover

its calle 13, not calle ocho, and yes, it will be the lead single, Sale el sol included in the album too

Comment

shakira sale el sol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qvn9tYA ... _embedded#!

amazing

Comment

I love this woman. Her Spanish singles are far superior to her English ones but i appreciate her effort. La Tortura and Estoy Aqui are classics. I expect more hits. She never disappoints. You can tell she's more comfortable and her sex appeal is on overdrive when she's doing her Spanish projects.
                Azealia Banks is the future!
                RIP Whitney!

Comment

I'm so ready for a new album! This song sounds so good
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by FutureMan
                    Originally posted by JoshuaBuzz
                    Gitana is from she wolf
                    Waka waka from listen up
                    Explore is a cover

its calle 13, not calle ocho, and yes, it will be the lead single, Sale el sol included in the album too
                    Thanks. I reckon Gitana might get left off but Waka Waka will most likely be included, its the potential Hip's Don't Lie of this era.
                    Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

Sale el sol is amazing,cant wait to hear the rest of the album
                      Pleasure over matter.

Comment

Sale El Sol is soo good, her spanish songs can't be beat, she's amazing
                        Everybody Go Mad, Everybody Go Pyscho

Comment

Shakira's World Cup Anthem Makes Global Impact

Following an explosive performance at the inaugural FIFA World Cup Kick-Off concert at the Orlando Stadium in Soweto on June 10, Shakira's "Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)" is making an impact on international charts.

The official FIFA World Cup song, recorded with South African band Freshlyground, was held to No. 2 on the new Billboard European Hot 100 by Coca-Cola's rival World Cup song "Wavin' Flag" by K'Naan. But Sony Music has heralded the success of the Shakira song around the world.

According to a statement by the major, the song's music video, featuring several top-drawer football players including Argentina's Leo Messi, Mexico's Rafa Marquez and Cameroon's Carlos Kameni, has been viewed around 2 million times a day since June 10, taking its total to over 15 million views on YouTube.

The label says the song has held the No. 1 spot on the Mexican chart for five weeks in succession and is No. 1 in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Chile, Colombia, Finland, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Paraguay, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and host country South Africa. Sony is servicing a pop mix to U.K. radio this week and the original version is currently at number 38 in the chart.

"Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)" is featured on the official World Cup album "Listen Up!" and may make the tracklisting of Shakira's next album, the follow-up to "She Wolf."

Speaking to Billboard at her Johannesburg hotel, Shakira said the as-yet-unnamed bilingual album, due September, is a return to her roots. "I see it [the new album] as having two currents," she says. "One is a lot about love and love experiences and emotions. And the other side of it is very joyful, and upbeat."

Shakira also revealed that the music on her upcoming set would reflect influences from both the Dominican Republic and Colombia. "It's a little more Latin on one side and a little more rock 'n roll on the other side," Shakira says. The singer plays the Pyramid Stage at Glastonbury June 26 before returning to South Africa to perform "Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)" with Freshlyground at the World Cup's closing ceremony July 11.
                          Yay!
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Caaaaant wait

But she's talking about a Spanish or English album? I know there were some rumors about that she's recording album in English and in Spanish?
                            Pleasure over matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RaFanatic
                              Caaaaant wait

But she's talking about a Spanish or English album? I know there were some rumors about that she's recording album in English and in Spanish?
                              The article says it will be a biligunal album. I think she was originally planning to release a Spanish and English one, but will now release the bilingual instead.
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I wonder how she will make it, she shoud start a tour etc ...

anyway I canīt wait too ... hope for more tracks as Waka Waka and Whenever, Wherever
                                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

September?
                                  I was expecting the album sometime around December / early 2011!
                                  Can't wait for some new Shakira!

Comment

I think that means we can expect a single within a month or so
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                                      I think that means we can expect a single within a month or so
                                      Hopefully an English single
                                      I just hope this is as good as "Laundry Service", that album is great!

Comment

Hopefully a Spanish single!
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

English single first, then a Spanish single

Comment

Originally posted by Michael2010
                                            English single first, then a Spanish single
                                            the spanish single with calle 13 will be 1st single and she will perform the song this saturday at glasto

Comment

I can't believe we are getting a new album so quickly ! I'm so looking forward to this, i cant wait to hear the rocky tracks

Comment

Can't wait to hear the song with alle 13 in HQ, studio version.
                                                I loved the performance I've seen a couple of weeks ago.
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                                                  Can't wait to hear the song with alle 13 in HQ, studio version.
                                                  I loved the performance I've seen a couple of weeks ago.
                                                  i hope studio verson sound very commercial

Comment

what?? so no European tour to support She Wolf?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X