Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara - Ride (feat. Ludacris)

Ciara's First Single Is Called ''Ride'' Featuring Ludacris

Ciara fans have reason to celebrate. After keeping a tight lid on her new music, the singer has revealed the first offering from her next album.

The lead single from the R&B star’s fourth effort is called “Ride” and features Ludacris, Jive Records confirms to Rap-Up.com. The Atlanta natives previously collaborated on “High Price” from last year’s Fantasy Ride and most recently on the remix to Luda’s “How Low.” The Tricky Stewart and Dream production will impact radio in the next few weeks.

Ciara’s as-yet-untitled LP, due this summer, was executive produced by the hitmaking duo. “I did the whole album; it’s amazing. If you like Tricky and Dream, you’ll definitely like this,” Tricky told Rap-Up.com earlier this year.

The disc marks a return to form for the “Goodies” singer, who has been recording in Los Angeles since last summer. “This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it’s gonna have even more substance than the last record,” Tricky added. “She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don’t.”

Among the tracks that may make the cut are “Gifted” and “Speechless” featuring The-Dream.
    Source
    Big.Big.Booty.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been coming on UKmix and the internet everyday for several months to read something like this!
    Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
    and you are no exception

Comment

Bring it on! ATL connection will go hard on radio! I love me some CiCi ft. Luda! I'm still grindin' to "Oh"! Bring back the magic!
      And I'm crazy, all day, all night
      Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?

Comment

OMFG...It's coming.

Comment

High Price was one of my favourites on the last album, I think Luda and Ciara make a great team, surely this can only be a club record??
          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

I heard it's a mix between Midtempo and Uptempo..So basically in the same vein as Oh and High Price.

I can't wait.

Comment

I think 'High Price' is my all time fav. Ciara single, so BRING IT ON!
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

SOUND HOT ALREADY!!!

Comment

I hope it's any good.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                    It wasn`t released as a single (only supposed)!

Comment

Originally posted by emilhot
                      I wasn`t released as a single (only supposed)!
                      Oops! I knew that. I meant to say 'song', but I wanted that song to be a single so bad. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Oops! I knew that. I meant to say 'song', but I wanted that song to be a single so bad. I don't think I'll ever get over it.
                        Really?!? I only like Luda's bit, it's weird opera Ciara

Comment

Love Cici and Ludacris together, so this should be HOT.
                          Excitteeeed.

Comment

Originally posted by bkh
                            Opera Ciara for the win!
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

God I love them together Im so excited

Plus its by Tricky/Dream, I Need it!

Comment

The excitment is on now it seems!! Please no snippet or something, just the whole song at once!!!!

dereon - I hope you'll like this one, YOU of all people
                                Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

Cant wait to hear how this sounds.
                                  *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

Comment

Hmmmmm......

I realy love all of their collabos, so i believe, that this will be a hot song, that i will enjoy but i kinda wished, she went with someone who she hasnt worked with before bc it would be more exciting and idk, luda is one of my favs. but i wished, it was with someone else especially for the 1st single bc they worked with each other a couple times already.
                                    Obviously, its gonna be an uptempo, so very pleased with that.

I do wish however, she went solo for the first single bc this is what Tricky was talking about, making this album about her and the focus is on her and there wont be as many collabos as she used to do.
                                    So, i think, thats what should have been done especially for the first single, to go with that "solo-focus is on her"-thing as well this is her 5th, i believe back to back collabo single and i think, its time for her to do it by herself.
                                    Shes not Amerie, Christina M., Teairra M. etc. who need all the help, they can get.
                                    Shes established enough IMO to just do it by herself, although i do have to say on FR the collabos were the strongest songs and had the most success-chances, if thats the case with this album/song, im not mad at all.

Anyways, thats just me. I hope, we dont have to wait for too long.

Comment

This sounds sooo hot.

Comment

It might just be like "Goodies" though where the Petey Pablo feature was really small.
                                        1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

I actually agree with you RapUp.
                                          But all the collaborations is one thing that I enjoy with being a Ciara fan. But I hope she releases singles after this one, solo.
                                          Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

So glad it's coming a few weeks
                                            Rihanna - Talk That Talk in stores Nov. 21st 2011

Comment

I'm just hoping the news keep on coming now, so they they wont be quiet in another 2 weeks and then drop the single.
                                              Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

Can't wait to hear this! I know it's gonna be fire!
                                                BEE4EVER’S WEEKLY TOP 20 (#1 Lady GaGa)

Comment

*hopes this won't get cancelled*

Comment

Originally posted by bkh
                                                    It wasn`t released as a single (only supposed)!
                                                    Opera Ciara for the win!
                                                    I loved that song! To me both "Oh" & "High Price" are class songs!

Comment

Originally posted by DayNNite18
                                                      Me too! That would be damn terrible! :-?

Comment

Originally posted by DayNNite18
                                                        Me too! That would be damn terrible! :-?
                                                        Why should it be cancelled?? :-? :-?
                                                        That would be the most stupid thing ever done by a record company, since they know how the push backs and all effected Fantasy Ride.
                                                        Luc

and you are no exception

Comment

Oh finally something
                                                          So,we still dont have release date,right?
                                                          Pleasure over matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RaFanatic
                                                            Oh finally something
                                                            So,we still dont have release date,right?
                                                            No but for now it don't matter, since we have a first single

Comment

Working...
                                                            X