No announcement yet.

Rihanna - Te Amo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've grown to like this a lot more in the past couple of years. The video is visually stunning but boring. It'll be her next VEVO certified tho!

Originally posted by abi
    Originally posted by Serby
    Been trying to learn that "I told her I'm gonna run away" line for YEARS now, but still can't sing along to it, it's too damn hard xcsjhvbgjhkjhvhkos
    Her pronunciation is so freaking weird on this song.

teee amo then she put her hands around mé weeeest
    I told her no she cried
    teee amo told ha i('m) not gon runéwééééy
    but lemme go
    ICON ha indecipherable Bajan accent >>>>>>

There's still plenty of lyrics of hers that I still haven't bothered to look up, I just mumble along most of the time.
    Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• want you to love, like i'm a hot bride/guy?
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• This for me is one of the weaker tracks on Rated R and it shouldn't have been a single, but I still really like it. The lovely flamenco guitar and lyrics about a failed lesbian affair... RiRi...

Hate the video though. It was such a wasted opportunity. Thank God the ROCKSTAR 101 video which also came out that week gave me so much life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
          want you to love, like i'm a hot bride/guy?
          + I'll make your bed for ya then imma make ya swallow your pride.
          Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• I still like the song, but I overplayed it when it leaked, so by the time Rated R was out I was sick of it, and when the single came out, I was over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
              I still like the song, but I overplayed it when it leaked, so by the time Rated R was out I was sick of it, and when the single came out, I was over it
              Lol same. I like the male version of the song.
              Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• I hated her so much back then. her singles are all growing on me now including this
                last.fm

Comment

• ^Why did you hate her? Lol
                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• this one is cute , but she had better singles. And 'Fire Bomb' could have been released as a single instead of this

Comment

• this was a bop !
                      Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                      X