No announcement yet.

Taylor Swift - Speak Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Haunted" is so good I even commented about it here in October 2010 (I rarely posted back then):

Originally posted by Magnus
    I haven't listened much to the other tracks yet, but "Haunted" is fantastic! Instant top 5 of 2010 and by far the best I've heard from Taylor.
    This is still mostly true, the gap to her next best song is just smaller. (And it ended up at #6 on my 2010 YEC.)

Comment

• This album brings me back to the time when I was a really huge Taylor Swift fan... of Western music, to be honest. I don't consider myself her fan anymore now; the last album that I liked from her was Red.

Going back, I really wasn't keen on it, but if I were to choose now in 2017, my favorite would definitely be Back to December -- it was a well-written song executed well. Generally, the album's a pretty nice effort. Taylor's album are generally good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colbie
        ^ yeas! Haunted is so underrated!
        the song grew on me so much, especially the live version of it sounds so good!

cd/vinyl collection instagram
        http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• Sparks Fly and Ours are so flawless!!!

Comment

• ^ yep nd IF THIS WAS A MOVIE is also amazing nd Underrated

Comment

• I need to get the deluxe edition to be honest, "ours" sounds great and I am excited for the other tracks. Plus the cover looks a little bit better with that red dress IMO.

Comment

• Enchanted is a masterpiece. I also love Mean.
                Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Last Kiss is my fav from this album, and this is my fav album by her!

Comment

• I love everything about this album
                    my all time fave

Comment

• Originally posted by BlankSpace
                      I love everything about this album
                      my all time fave
                      this became my favorite TS record in the last few months.

'haunted' and 'innocent' grew on me so much, i really adore these two tracks now, too. so my least fav song is probably the title track (or never grow up), however it sounds amazing live.

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                        Sparks Fly and Ours are so flawless!!!
                        Both great songs.
                        I remember liking this album the most after listening to her music for the first time.
                        Too Much Music
                        Too Much Music @Facebook
                        Too Much Music @Twitter
                        Scotland Social League

Comment

• Sparks Fly is the only Taylor Swift song that doesn't make me want to kill myself.
                          ? Girls' Generation ?
                          ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• "Dear John" should have been a single!

Comment

• I was a total stan of Taylor during this era. I loved Fearless and it’s platinum version after but Speak Now made me absolutely adore her. I loved almost all songs featured and thought I’d be a huge fan forever. Then she released Red and I couldn’t get into that album at all. I still think of myself as a fan but no longer a Stan.

But anyway this album is still so great. Sparks Fly, Enchanted and Speak Now are my very favourites here. But like the album is a solid 9/10.
                              Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

• It was released 9 years ago today.

- #1 in the US
                                - sold over one million copies in its first week
                                - certified 6x platinum
                                - #9 on the 2010 US year-end chart
                                - #2 on the 2011 US year-end chart
                                - best-selling country album of 2011
                                - #1 in four more countries, Top 10 in 6 countries & Top 20 in 8 countries
                                - spawned two Top 10 hits & three Top 20 hits
                                - five of its six singles peaked inside the Top 3 of the US Hot Country Songs chart, with two of them reaching #1
                                - nominated for a Grammy in the category Best Country Album
                                - was included in Rolling Stone's list of "50 Best Female Albums of All Time"
                                - 10.3 million copies sold worldwide
                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Sun October 27th, 2019, 04:38.
                                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Probably still my favorite Album by her.

Enchanted, Mine, Sparks Fly, Dear John, Better Than Revenge, The Story Of Us, Innocent,...
                                  this Album is perfect.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                    X