• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BanZai
    Originally posted by topopMAC1
    I really don't like the UK cover. I'm glad we got the same cover as the Japanese release over here.
    Have you got a proper booklet or just the credits? I prefer our cover TBH!
    Proper booklet or just the credits? What do you mean?
    The UK version just has the credits inside, no additional photos or 'thank yous' or anything like that!
    Oooh! i haven't bought the album yet, i've only seen it in the store. Will definitely check that out when I'm there again
    Brilliant! Thank you. ;) You just open the UK one up and half the credits are on the left, half on the right and that's it! A bit disappointing. Enjoying the remixes though.
    "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

I've been unsure about whether to buy it or not... can anyone recommend it?
      yeah me too, please!
      I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Charts at #3 in the UK this week!
        "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

Charts at #3 in the UK this week!
          I'm Speechless, how does she do it!

How much do u reckon it sold? More than most 'normal' albums sell in a first week for sure!

Comment

3 Lady GaGa [Remix] 22 568

very very weak sales stats for this week.... But she's sold additional:

4 Lady GaGa (Fame] 18 776 (To Date: 1,985,140)

CRAZY!!
            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by Billboard
              • Lady Gaga's "The Remix" is the next-biggest bow, landing at No. 6 with 39,000. It's the first remix set to reach the top 10 since "Hannah Montana 2: Non-Stop Dance Party" debuted and peaked at No. 7 on the Feb. 16, 2008, chart. Gaga's album boasts 10 remixes (five of which were previously commercially released) by the likes of Stuart Price and FrankMusik.
              Bizarrely - the US version contains only the first 11 tracks of the 17 released on the UK edition.

Comment

This is one of the best remix albums ever. It’s also better than Cheek to Cheek, Joanne and A Star Is born combined.

And that album cover!!

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I think it was a cute remix compilation, but one of the best remix album ever? There are actually better remix albums with acts actually reworking tracks like Linkin Park's Reanimation imo. but Gaga's works nice during a work out.

Comment

Working...
                  X