• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by neoepzilon
    Originally posted by mattsky
    Originally posted by neoepzilon
    LOL ^^ Merci you are so cute. "tawkin" "wawkin"
    Yeah, Merci is cute and u r laughtin at me cause I love Diva ONLY because I also like Khia. I'm NOT talking about KHIA now. What's your point? WTF? Free promotion? Undercover hating going on? whatever. Some people are simply crazy. Being a Khia fan doesn't mean that I can't like other artists and that my taste is bad. Go see a doctor.

It was a joke. I really like Video Phone too. Wouldn't consider it the best song in the project, however, but to each's own.

Now, why don't you calm and "Suck this pussy just like you should" -- Khia?
    What has My neck My back to do with Video Phone or Diva? I like Beyonce's urban songs, but Beyonce is not Khia.
    BTW My neck my back is a classic.
    It's Beyonce's thread I'm not gonna talk about Khia.

"I told you this is gonna be the best pu*sy you ever had in your life ".
    Haven't been early since '88

Comment

hahaha lmao! Okay you win. I just had tooo! I'm listening to "snatch the cat back" from Khia now. Hilarious!

Man. I can't believe Jim Jonsin produced WDYLM though, he's really talented--- and doesn't live far from me!

EDIT:

WOWZA! I just found out he did Radio & Save The Hero! (and of course Sweet Dreams) umm azing!!! I can't wait for the video! I hope this gets released.
      Reminiscing about life with smokey eyes.

Comment

Why don't you love me was co-written by Solange, right?
        It's a good song Beyonce should also release Scared of lonely or Save the hero

Comment

YESSSS!!!!

I don't even care that this isnt my favorite song!!! The video is gonna make me LOVE it.

She's just the queen. I cant wait for the video, i pray that there is an anthology! I'd LOVE that.
          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsky
            Why don't you love me was co-written by Solange, right?
            It's a good song Beyonce should also release Scared of lonely or Save the hero
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

so when is this coming out

Comment

I love this song...it has turned into one of my favorites on her last album. Really look forward to seeing this bonus video...what a treat for the fans.. One thing I can say about Beyonce...she never leaves the fan too long without something new...unlike some of my favs...

Comment

What is the point of releasing this now? Had the video been for "radio" or "scared of lonely" i would have been thrilled but this song is avarege at best. I hate it when artist have a sure fire hit under there nose and they completly ignore them in favor of songs that don't deserve to be released as singles much less have a video. :-?
                  Who owns the throne? You do mommy.

Comment

it's not single. there won't be release.

Comment

"Why Don't You Love Me" Full Video:
                      http://vimeo.com/11465235

Comment

Originally posted by FadedEnvy
                        "Why Don't You Love Me" Full Video:
                        http://vimeo.com/11465235
                        i loooooooove the video,to me it's her best video ever,i love it,i love the song too!
                        am i stanning for beyoncé now?
                        long live to the queen!!!

Comment

Love the video :-) !!

So is it a new single?

Comment

<3

and LOL @ the grammys!
                            I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

omg how brilliant was that!!!

she's on break and makes a video just for the fans and it's better than anything that is out right now...no wonder people really want her to sit down and bog off!!

her dusting off her grammys >>>>>> all of you and your mamas, squared and cubed. sorry.

Comment

:( what was this mess?
                                Disappointing.

Oh well, at least it wasn't as horrendous as the Halo video.
                                If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure...

Comment

Like it! Entertaining!

Comment

I love the video.

Funny how, after the 'Telephone' video, Beyoncé, all of the sudden, starts to make fun and out of the box videos.

Thanks Gaga
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I'm loving the whole theme of the music video!

Comment

I thought the video was boring.

Comment

You just KNOW that the purpose of the Grammy dusting shot was for the fans to make that a gif and use it in a thread when someone criticises her.
                                          Better wake up, little sleepy head
                                          Big old world will pass us by
                                          So many things we could do instead
                                          Get what you want with your lucky eyes

Comment

I love the video something different from her,it was very entertaining.Go Bey!!!!!
                                            *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

Comment

I love you B.B. Homemaker!

Comment

Originally posted by ZippaDeeDooDa
                                                You just KNOW that the purpose of the Grammy dusting shot was for the fans to make that a gif and use it in a thread when someone criticises her.
                                                I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

I love this
                                                  it's cool

Comment

Originally posted by Merci
                                                    lol very true!!! that was especially done for the fans....

and it should be enough to shut anyone trying us

Comment

SHE DID NOT just dust off her 16 Grammys??? *DEATH*
                                                      Beyhive #5491

Comment

I love this song, but I don't like the video. It's not too bad but it would be better. Funny and colourful, if it's not the next single then ok.
                                                        Bévolution is coming...

Comment

I love the video <3 it's simply amazing! One of her best videos ever <3

Comment

Yep, & it didnt take them long http://twitpic.com/1l064l
                                                            Beyhive #5491

Comment

Originally posted by IAmWill
                                                              SHE DID NOT just dust off her 16 Grammys??? *DEATH*
                                                              That part just killed me!!
                                                              What an amazing video, probably one of my favourites!
                                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                              X