Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - WooHoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera - WooHoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)

I know, i know, there are already topics for this but two of them are just trashy and one was locked bc it was not confirmed, so i hope and think, its right to open a new one:

Its going OFFICIALLY for adds on Rhythmic raido next tuesday:

http://www.allaccess.com/top40-rhythmic

So, it is the second single after all.

please, no. I don't like this. NMT is a way better.
    Find me on Last.fm

Comment

Woohoo!

Comment

Mess.
        TAPOUT or BLACKOUT...

Comment

way to go MOAIA II
          GaGaiah Carey : The Supreme Entity in music.

Comment

knew this was a deliberate leak from her label to gage reaction and since reaction was good--they've made it official. They better bung out a hot video and quick cos that other trash single is floppinggggggggggggg
            MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

Hopefully it will be a HIT for Christina.
              Should be US only me thinks.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai

Comment

No no no! I love the song just as much as the next gaga swagger-jacker but this is not single material... WTH bring on GLAM!!!
                  Beyhive #5491

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                    Originally posted by BanZai
                    I wouldn't mind if they release another single for pop format.

Comment

Official?
                      I think it looks great!
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

they played this last saturday in a club in frankfurt and it worked really well.... ppl (mostly gay ) were feeling it. oh and they played katy perrys new song only half... good sign
                        i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

im loving woohoo its not to everyones taste but i think it will be atleast a top 10 hit
                          The Voice!

Comment

i think it´ll be a hit in the US, don´t know in the rest of the world.

It´s already doing great in I Tunes.

Comment

I love this song.

Comment

I hope this is a buzz single only and I agree, should be released in the US only.

It's ok.. I just wished the beat is a bit stronger.. and the song, shorter.

Comment

Maybe this will be something like "Ring the Alarm" by Beyoncé - Buzz single, not officialy released elsewhere... this is pretty much one of her weakest singles , seriously, RCA?

Comment

Originally posted by ranjeet
                                    way to go MOAIA II
                                    ^^ +1
                                    Keep On Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Oo567oO
                                      way to go MOAIA II
                                      ^^ +1
                                      Do what? :-? :-? :-?

Comment

*edit*
                                        Keep On Rockin'

Comment

I hope it's the Rhythmic/Urban single in North America only. I want something else for pop and as the worldwide single.

Comment

It's an addictive track if given the time and Nicki kills as always, but I don't like this for 2nd single.

Maybe 3rd or 4th, but they should really release a smash pop track like "Bionic" or this supposedly amazing Tricky track "Glam"

Starting to get nervous for this era.

Comment

I've been loving this a lot the past few days!

It's a grower but once it grows on you it becomes addicting!
                                              Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Looks like its only being sent to Rhythmic and Urban formats.

Buzz single, but eligible to chart? I think so.
                                                Wait and see RCA release another single for Pop... Bionic or Glam.

And, this isn't going to be a European/WW single. Otherwise the iTunes pre-order would also have had Woohoo ready to download on the UK/Aus etc stores.
                                                tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

Kinda good move but Bionic is way better then this
                                                  Pleasure over matter.

Comment

Guys, chill your beans.
                                                    It's not the OFFICIAL 2nd single as of yet. Only a rhythmic/urban single in the US.
                                                    Its only been sent to Urban/Rhythmic radios

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                                                      Originally posted by Oo567oO
                                                      way to go MOAIA II
                                                      ^^ +1
                                                      Do what? :-? :-? :-?
                                                      I believe it's Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel II. In other words, the album is going to flop.
                                                      Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                                      Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

What do you make of Woohoo, Bhags?
                                                        Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

Comment

Originally posted by jf32
                                                          What do you make of Woohoo, Bhags?
                                                          Bloody amazing, seriously! I've always wanted Christina to do a song like this.

What I think should happen is:
                                                          Send Woohoo to Urban/Rhythmic radios in US. Not an official single, but an album hype track. Looks like this is whats happening as well. Then relese the album. The week of release, announce the official 2nd single for Pop radio and WW. So US gets 2 singles and WW gets one. PLEASE Glam. That song has been hyped so much! More than "Dynamite".

And this is so not gonna be MOAIA Pt. II - you should see the preorders!

Comment

Oh to add.. from 4:00 to the end... The outro is just amazing

Comment

Working...
                                                            X