Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - WooHoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pure, immaculant, underrated, and unappreciated BOPPAGE that ever was. I LOOOOOOOVVVEEEDDDD this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
      I once heard this at the mall.
      This cracked me up, just like that!
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
        Originally posted by BLover
        I once heard this at the mall.
        This cracked me up, just like that!
        I giggled too

Comment

• this was great, this could've been huge
          JOJO

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
            Tbh even if it had got a proper release, it would have flopped because of all the backlash she was receiving at that time.

But anyway back to topic, which is that this is a BOP. Bops do not know charts, bops do not know releases, bops just happen naturally

I think it had potential to do well in several markets and it would have sold more if Nicki and Xtina had performed it/released a music video.

Hot song!

Comment

• If only they made this a proper single and had a great music video, it could have turned things around somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                If only they made this a proper single and had a great music video, it could have turned things around somehow.
                I agree. This could've been a hit for Christina. Especially with a very good video.

It's a shame really. Christina always seem to work with fellow artists, producers and writers a couple of years before they blow up. On 'Bionic' she worked with Nicki (who's now a superstar) and Sia (who's now a superstar writer + singer).
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Still sounds amazing after eight years!

Comment

• This would have been a hit had she stuck with it and given it a video etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                      This would have been a hit had she stuck with it and given it a video etc.
                      idk, it could have been a cute hit, but I am already scared for what kind of visual she would have given it at that particular time. I mean I actually loved NMT visual, but that didn't work for her, and more bondage/S&M inspired visuals would probably kill chances in the end, rather than giving her a hit.

Though I could have seen this as lead, with a playful colorful video (just not that S&M direction). The song had the perfect mix between the playful songs she added produced by Tricky, Pollow etc. and that sound that songs like Bionic, Monday Morning and Elastic Love

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera Ft. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo

So underrated album ...

Comment

• I remember listening to this and thinking "Who's Nicki?'
                          Bionic is such a misunderstood album and the only Christina album I own.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                            I remember listening to this and thinking "Who's Nicki?'
                            Bionic is such a misunderstood album and the only Christina album I own.
                            Disgusting.
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera Ft. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo

This song broke her. It should never have been a single and I’m glad there’s no video. I’ve only recent begun to appreciate Bionic but had she literally released the 2 songs that she shouldn’t have - she tried to do the whole sex thing when the opposite would have worked wonders and would have demonstrated how much she had grown as an artist.
                              Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• This should have been the lead single
                                Forever Young

Comment

• I personally think Glam should have been the lead single or Primadonna. Woo Hoo should have been single #3 or #4

Comment

• I still don’t understand whether this was an official single or not.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      I still don’t understand whether this was an official single or not.
                                      Me neither A music video would have been great for it.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                        Me neither A music video would have been great for it.

i know right
                                        Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                        X