Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - WooHoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pure, immaculant, underrated, and unappreciated BOPPAGE that ever was. I LOOOOOOOVVVEEEDDDD this song.
    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Originally posted by BLover
      I once heard this at the mall.
      This cracked me up, just like that!
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
        Originally posted by BLover
        I once heard this at the mall.
        This cracked me up, just like that!
        I giggled too

Comment

• this was great, this could've been huge
          JOJO

Comment

• Originally posted by ECE
            Tbh even if it had got a proper release, it would have flopped because of all the backlash she was receiving at that time.

But anyway back to topic, which is that this is a BOP. Bops do not know charts, bops do not know releases, bops just happen naturally

I think it had potential to do well in several markets and it would have sold more if Nicki and Xtina had performed it/released a music video.

Hot song!

Comment

• If only they made this a proper single and had a great music video, it could have turned things around somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                If only they made this a proper single and had a great music video, it could have turned things around somehow.
                I agree. This could've been a hit for Christina. Especially with a very good video.

It's a shame really. Christina always seem to work with fellow artists, producers and writers a couple of years before they blow up. On 'Bionic' she worked with Nicki (who's now a superstar) and Sia (who's now a superstar writer + singer).
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Still sounds amazing after eight years!

Comment

• This would have been a hit had she stuck with it and given it a video etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15
                      This would have been a hit had she stuck with it and given it a video etc.
                      idk, it could have been a cute hit, but I am already scared for what kind of visual she would have given it at that particular time. I mean I actually loved NMT visual, but that didn't work for her, and more bondage/S&M inspired visuals would probably kill chances in the end, rather than giving her a hit.

Though I could have seen this as lead, with a playful colorful video (just not that S&M direction). The song had the perfect mix between the playful songs she added produced by Tricky, Pollow etc. and that sound that songs like Bionic, Monday Morning and Elastic Love

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera Ft. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo

So underrated album ...

Comment

• I remember listening to this and thinking "Who's Nicki?'
                          Bionic is such a misunderstood album and the only Christina album I own.

Comment

• Originally posted by GaGarazzi
                            I remember listening to this and thinking "Who's Nicki?'
                            Bionic is such a misunderstood album and the only Christina album I own.
                            Disgusting.
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Re: Christina Aguilera Ft. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo

This song broke her. It should never have been a single and I’m glad there’s no video. I’ve only recent begun to appreciate Bionic but had she literally released the 2 songs that she shouldn’t have - she tried to do the whole sex thing when the opposite would have worked wonders and would have demonstrated how much she had grown as an artist.
                              M08T10

Comment

• This should have been the lead single
                                Forever Young

Comment

• I personally think Glam should have been the lead single or Primadonna. Woo Hoo should have been single #3 or #4

Comment

• I still don’t understand whether this was an official single or not.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                      I still don’t understand whether this was an official single or not.
                                      Me neither A music video would have been great for it.
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                        Me neither A music video would have been great for it.

i know right
                                        Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                        X