Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera - WooHoo (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loveguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Erotica View Post
    Me neither A music video would have been great for it.

i know right

Leave a comment:

• Erotica
    replied
    Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
    I still don’t understand whether this was an official single or not.
    Me neither A music video would have been great for it.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    I still don’t understand whether this was an official single or not.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    I personally think Glam should have been the lead single or Primadonna. Woo Hoo should have been single #3 or #4

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    This should have been the lead single

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Re: Christina Aguilera Ft. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo

This song broke her. It should never have been a single and I’m glad there’s no video. I’ve only recent begun to appreciate Bionic but had she literally released the 2 songs that she shouldn’t have - she tried to do the whole sex thing when the opposite would have worked wonders and would have demonstrated how much she had grown as an artist.

Leave a comment:

• Preyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by GaGarazzi
    I remember listening to this and thinking "Who's Nicki?'
    Bionic is such a misunderstood album and the only Christina album I own.
    Disgusting.

Leave a comment:

• GaGarazzi
    replied
    I remember listening to this and thinking "Who's Nicki?'
    Bionic is such a misunderstood album and the only Christina album I own.

Leave a comment:

• GRKmaniac
    replied
    Re: Christina Aguilera Ft. Nicki Minaj - WooHoo

So underrated album ...

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by Ewokguy15
    This would have been a hit had she stuck with it and given it a video etc.
    idk, it could have been a cute hit, but I am already scared for what kind of visual she would have given it at that particular time. I mean I actually loved NMT visual, but that didn't work for her, and more bondage/S&M inspired visuals would probably kill chances in the end, rather than giving her a hit.

Though I could have seen this as lead, with a playful colorful video (just not that S&M direction). The song had the perfect mix between the playful songs she added produced by Tricky, Pollow etc. and that sound that songs like Bionic, Monday Morning and Elastic Love

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    This would have been a hit had she stuck with it and given it a video etc.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Still sounds amazing after eight years!

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    If only they made this a proper single and had a great music video, it could have turned things around somehow.
    I agree. This could've been a hit for Christina. Especially with a very good video.

It's a shame really. Christina always seem to work with fellow artists, producers and writers a couple of years before they blow up. On 'Bionic' she worked with Nicki (who's now a superstar) and Sia (who's now a superstar writer + singer).

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    If only they made this a proper single and had a great music video, it could have turned things around somehow.

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by ECE
    Tbh even if it had got a proper release, it would have flopped because of all the backlash she was receiving at that time.

But anyway back to topic, which is that this is a BOP. Bops do not know charts, bops do not know releases, bops just happen naturally

I think it had potential to do well in several markets and it would have sold more if Nicki and Xtina had performed it/released a music video.

Hot song!

Leave a comment:

• nas4life123
    replied
    this was great, this could've been huge

Leave a comment:

• toni_pest
    replied
    Originally posted by Serby
    Originally posted by BLover
    I once heard this at the mall.
    This cracked me up, just like that!
    I giggled too

Leave a comment:

• Serby
    replied
    Originally posted by BLover
    This cracked me up, just like that!

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    The pure, immaculant, underrated, and unappreciated BOPPAGE that ever was. I LOOOOOOOVVVEEEDDDD this song.

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CrazyCrazy
    replied
    Originally posted by ludichris
    I like cunnilingus songs as much as the next person
    ?

Leave a comment:

• ludichris
    replied
    I like cunnilingus songs as much as the next person but this one was damn annoying. The constant "woo-hoo" just kills it.

Leave a comment:

• ECE
    replied
    Tbh even if it had got a proper release, it would have flopped because of all the backlash she was receiving at that time.

But anyway back to topic, which is that this is a BOP. Bops do not know charts, bops do not know releases, bops just happen naturally

Leave a comment:

• Noahh
    replied
    Still absolutely love this!

Bionic is actually a really good album. Should've done much better! :x

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    Originally posted by Cless
    Zzz another Christina Aguilera thread and we get to see MrLeonix talking about nothing but flops again. .
    Well ... With all respect but isn't "flops" the only thing she has done as a solo artist since 2010? . . . . . Its not like I can talk about many other things since she hasn't done that much as a primary artist recently. I already said I loved that song one of my favorites from "Bionic" .... but I was just repyling to someone else's comment about it being or not a single, and that was it.

Leave a comment:

• Gagich
    replied
    This is amazing and catchy - one of my favourite Xtina songs!

Leave a comment:

• larces
    replied
    I thought that I'd liked this back then. Now that I've replayed it, it sounds like something completely different :-?

Leave a comment:

• Cless
    replied
    Zzz another Christina Aguilera thread and we get to see MrLeonix talking about nothing but flops again.

Anyway, I never got the love for this. It's one of my least fave tracks from Bionic.

Leave a comment:

• IVyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLeonix
    Originally posted by Jesper
    This def. should have been pushed as single
    It was a single and flopped hard.
    It never was tbh. It was released through youtube and later released as pre-order track, if I remember right. But it never was officially released as single or pushed to radio, beside US Rhythmic stations. There is not even official coverart for it!
    The only singles that have been released from Bionic were Not Myself Tonight and You Lost Me, with a special release of I Hate Boys in Australia!
    "Woohoo" was serviced to rhytmic contemporary airplay as the second radio single on May 25, 2010
    And it does have a coverart. It probably never got the full release / treatment after it bombed on its format.

I agree it wasn't a major single, but it was a Rhytmic single, it did have a minor official release.
    Believe what tou wanna believe, for me it is more or less a buzz track. Since Rhytmic singles are not really counted as singles. If people would count songs on radio formats as singles. Then Kelly Rowland for example has some hits under her belt on urban formats that nobody knew of they were actually a "hit".

and can you please show me that supposed cover? since I bet it is the same cover I have in mind and that one was made by someone I know, All promo CD's send to radio had no cover attatched. The cover on page 9 of this thread for example is fanmade.

Leave a comment:

• MrLeonix
    replied
    This def. should have been pushed as single
    It was a single and flopped hard.
    It never was tbh. It was released through youtube and later released as pre-order track, if I remember right. But it never was officially released as single or pushed to radio, beside US Rhythmic stations. There is not even official coverart for it!
    The only singles that have been released from Bionic were Not Myself Tonight and You Lost Me, with a special release of I Hate Boys in Australia!
    "Woohoo" was serviced to rhytmic contemporary airplay as the second radio single on May 25, 2010
    And it does have a coverart. It probably never got the full release / treatment after it bombed on its format.

I agree it wasn't a major single, but it was a Rhytmic single, it did have a minor official release.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X