No announcement yet.

The Saturdays - Missing You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No.6 in the mids yesterday - iTunes data was missing so not sure if that'd hinder them (as Travie and B.o.B are above them on ITunes but below them in mids) or help them (as they have a second top 50 version now). I expect them to go 3>8.
    Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

• It's currently at #8 on iTunes so I hope it's still #6 on the Official Chart tomorrow :-)
      My Hot 20 Of The Week

My Twitter

Comment

• Shame it didn't make it to #1 but #3 with great sales is still amazing.
        Hopefully 'Higher' will get them their first chart topper, it is honestly more deserving of the title.

I do love this song though. It's a mix of a ballad and a summery dance song.

Comment

• Good to see it hasn't sunk like a stone.
          I guess it has that "slow grow" effect on alot of people
          Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• falls from No. 3 ---> No. 7 on the official UK chart this week

holding up better than FIO so far, which fell from No. 2 ---> No. 8 in its second week
            last.fm

Comment

• Sounds really amazing but the Missing You (Cahill Club Mix) is even better!

Comment

• UK Airplay Chart
                Missing You
                #15-#1

Comment

• And it sold another 33k this week
                  i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• 90,000 in two weeks - not half bad! Doesn't appear to be sinking like a stone too badly - despite three big new releases flying into the iTunes top 10, its at 11 and has been steady there since the start of the week - should chart there Sunday, and get up to 110k. Would be nice to get three weeks top 10 but sales are what counts I guess!

Comment

• So funny the remix "Cahill" is so much better than the original messy track!

Comment

• Down 4 to 11 this week in the UK - would have liked three weeks top 10 but not holding up TOO badly!

Comment

• just a quick question, who wrote this song? they write it them selves?or was it someone else?
                          http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... 696#548696

my ultimate chart

Comment

• Originally posted by blink182rcool
                            just a quick question, who wrote this song? they write it them selves?or was it someone else?
                            I think that they only wrote the b-side!
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• WOOOO for a live performance of Missing You on TV finally - and dare I saw their best yet? At the Heroes gig for those wondering!

And it's meant the track has climbed a little on iTunes again, hopefully meaning it'll climb or stay static from it's 26 position last week!

Comment

• They actually did it quite well live so God knows why they've been lipping it for so long!
                                Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

• Always wonder how this would have sounded as a straight up ballad
                                  Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                  X