The Saturdays - Missing You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StefanK
    Can't wait to her this new single! I'm actually suprised they stopped all the promo of 'Wordshaker' so soon! 'Forever is Over' and 'Ego' both reached the Top 10... :-?
    It's still not confirmed, it COULD be a re-release. Though I think they'd have said by now if it was.
    Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK
      Can't wait to her this new single! I'm actually suprised they stopped all the promo of 'Wordshaker' so soon! 'Forever is Over' and 'Ego' both reached the Top 10... :-?
      "Ego" even managed to sell over 250,000 copies going Silver, despite only peaking at #9. It is their second biggest selling single behind "Up".
      My Hot 20 Of The Week

My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by VanityEgo
        Aw I would so love Vanessa to leave The Sats and start an Opera-singer career. I juste hate seeing her in music videos. I hate seeing her full stop, actually.
        AGAIN she IS the vocal backbone of this group, and without her their future would be very very blank.
        WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
        All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

I think they would adjust. Rochelle and Una are VERY competent vocalists.

As for Ego, I thought it had now overtaken Up and was closer to 300,000 copies!

Comment

I actually think the pictures make the girls look a little older and more mature, in a good way! They seem less like a new band to me now.
            Hopefully it will be a good song and first No.1!

Comment

how exciting!!!!!!!!!

Hope its a success :-?
              MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

I would lose interest 100% in the Saturdays if Vanessa ever left. She is the Saturdays IMO.
                Remember us in AmenJena...

...If we could just go back to the start

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_d
                  I would lose interest 100% in the Saturdays if Vanessa ever left. She is the Saturdays IMO.
                  I wouldn't go that far. I think she's vocally very important but as Adam said they'd manage to cope without her. I think each girl brings something different to the band, which is very refreshing.

Comment

Wow, that's quite a selection of earrings right there.

Pat Butcher would just die.
                    I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

Looking good ladies
                      I TOLD y'all there would be dancing!!!
                      Lol
                      Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Frankie looks rough as in that first pic
                        Without Any Meaning / We're Just Skin & Bone / Like Beautiful Robots Dancing Alone.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_d
                          i agree with this.
                          she really is!

she's the vocal powerhouse.
                          she can dance, she's good looking.
                          she has the whole package imo.

Comment

She's not a bad dancer, but Frankie, Rochelle and Mollie are better IMO, she's not the be all and end all.

In terms of being 'the best popstar' when you look at the balance of prescence, vocals and dancing, Rochelle is the winner for me.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                              Really?
                              Not many people cite her as their favourites, but without her The Saturdays would crumble. She is really their vocal backbone.
                              Plus IMO in these pictures she looks the best IMO!
                              Oh come on some artists never needed a vocal backbone other than autotune to make a decent career =p

Anyway I just think she is aesthetically unpleasing, especially compared to the other girls (Una <3).

And I agree with Adam, Rochelle seems to be the one who has the most complete package. I also think she's the most personable, along with Una.

Frankie is the edgiest. Mollie is the blonde bimbo-looking who can actually pull out As.
                              Drip-droppin way down low for All the Alejandros that have gone before.

Comment

they're a band, they get on fine, we haven't heard anything of them splitting up

why do we have to compare them? they just make songs together, as a group. not as individuals

still don't understand why they're putting out a new single from a rerelease/new album, when they have at least two more potential singles from Wordshaker (Lose Control for definate would be really high, a load of people know the song anyway, and One Shot, Wordshaker and Here Standing all have something)

still interested to see where they go next.

Comment

I think we're looking at a summer anthem here, I'm imagining a more pop version of "I Remember" by Deadmau5?!
                                  MadeOfBricks Chart of All Time.

Comment

Originally posted by MadeOfBricks
                                    I think we're looking at a summer anthem here, I'm imagining a more pop version of "I Remember" by Deadmau5?!
                                    Wow, where did you pull that from? I'd love you to be right!

Comment

Just from the video pictures cos they were on the beach looking all summery I think they all look amazing actually, I would actually love it if the song did sound like that
                                      MadeOfBricks Chart of All Time.

Comment

I like this i remember/missing you idea :0

Comment

I don't know why but when I see beach pictures like that, I think of some euphoric dancey record!
                                          I tend to have nightmares of Mariah Carey charging out of the water...ROAAAAAAAAR at me

Comment

Apparently they confirmed on Live At Studio Five that it IS August and it IS Missing You, so we're all good. Can't wait to hear it, wish they'd have given a hint for what to expect!

Loving these pictures!

Comment

That seems like a hell of a long time. Is that for the single or the album/re-release? :-?

Rochelle:
                                              Just seen the video our brand new video! It's amazing! I cannot wait for you guys to see it! Woo hoo
                                              11 minutes ago via Echofon

Comment

Is tht it for the wordshaker era?? We only got 2 singles!!!

Comment

That seems like a hell of a long time. Is that for the single or the album/re-release? :-?
                                                  Well both, I'd imagine. It's only, what, 8 weeks? We'll be hearing it within the next few, I guess!

And nobody knows, Bliss have reported it's for a Wordshaker re-release but they also got dates mixed up and stuff so no-one is quite sure.

Comment

After Forever Is Over I didn't like them. I hope this would be good

Comment

It's been confirmed that this is the lead single from a third album. Shame for Wordshaker, so much potential. But the album will either be out late this year, or early 2011.

Comment

So happy they're moving on, I wouldn't say there are bad songs on Wordshaker, it's just that they aren't strong enough! their debut was full of amazing songs, Fall is my favorite
                                                        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

Ugh their mailer came up on my phone mail and said it had a video teaser, I was SOOO excited and went to a PC but it was just one picture :(

Comment

IMO they might as well just tag 'Forever Is Over' and 'Ego' onto the end of this 3rd album, they've got nothing to lose in doing it have they.

Comment

Except looking very desperate. DON'T do it!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X