Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Groove Armada - History (feat. Will Young)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groove Armada - History (feat. Will Young)

release date: 30/08/2010 (download only)

LIVE

one of the best songs of 2010 for sure!!
    KUBA'S CHART

Will Young trying to cling onto an iceberg, to stay afloat, in his sinking ship of a career

Comment

Originally posted by Blondini
      About time! Though i think they should have taken advantage of their Ross appearance months ago.
      Yea me too, I remember it shooting up the itunes chart. This is one of the best tracks on one of my favourite albums of the year.
      1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Young's career isn't sinking! He'll go double Platinum with his next album

Comment

I hope this will go double platinum as well
          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Artwork:

Comment

I guess it's not going to be pushed as a big single since they forgot to include Wills name on the cover...oops.
              1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                I guess it's not going to be pushed as a big single since they forgot to include Wills name on the cover...oops.
                plus, they release it as download only... pointless, when it was downloaded already more than previous singles combined
                KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I don't know why but this song put me back to 1984 Smalltown boy , bronsky beat , anyway great song

Comment

Originally posted by tir69
                    I don't know why but this song put me back to 1984 Smalltown boy , bronsky beat , anyway great song
                    exactly my words written when I've heard this song for the 1st time!!
                    KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles
                      Originally posted by SholasBoy
                      plus, they release it as download only... pointless, when it was downloaded already more than previous singles combined
                      Remixes will be out, though. The point of a single now is the video will promote it/ the album (if there is a video). Physicals don't sell so i wouldn't expect a CD. The first single didn't sell so they gave up on the physicals.
                      Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (8th August 20) - Hannah Georgas, Hannah Ferm, Alain Johannes, Arre! Arre!, The Ninth Wave, Taylor Swift ft Bon Iver, The Streets ft Idles, The Psychedelic Furs, Wye Oak, SPC ECO, Max Richter, Rival Consoles, !!!, Jon Anderson, Clint Mansell and Clint Walsh, Hatty Keane, Alanis Morissette

Comment

Gutted that more people don't know about this - I still bloody love it! But when I try and explain to people the song I'm singing or on about, they've never heard of it :(

Comment

Originally posted by 04wayne
                          Gutted that more people don't know about this - I still bloody love it! But when I try and explain to people the song I'm singing or on about, they've never heard of it :(
                          I know, Wills vocal is immense, I love this track!!!
                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

they've messed it up. It might be huge hit for both of them, surely bigger than Song For Mutya...
                            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

[youtube:2x5yxm3m]9GU17L-NEXI[/youtube:2x5yxm3m]

not official but funny video

i still love this track, fantastic collabo
                              KUBA'S CHART

Comment

I still love Grum's remix of this. So underrated.

Comment

This is amazing.
                                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

This. Remains. Immense.

Comment

My first post of 2017 - this remains one of the best dance tracks of the decade IMO.

Had they released this straight after their Jonathan Ross performance and done a couple more live performances, it'd been a bonafide massive hit.

Comment

Rediscovering this (again) - incredible song IMO.

What I said in the last post remains relevant - as this decade comes to a close, this remains one of the best dance songs released.

Comment

Groove Armada's second best (after My Friend) and probably best Will's vocal performance ever. Groove Armada returned this year with similar song, good they didn't lose their charm
                                          KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Originally posted by jszmiles View Post
                                            Groove Armada's second best (after My Friend) and probably best Will's vocal performance ever. Groove Armada returned this year with similar song, good they didn't lose their charm
                                            you mean GA's 2nd best after I see you Baby

btw I'm pretty fond of Easy too

Comment

Working...
                                            X