Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus - Who Owns My Heart

I thought it was Two More Lonely People...

I read that this is the second international single while Two More Lonely People is US-only!
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Bad bad choice!

Comment

Yesss! This is my favourite on the album.

Comment

Originally posted by crazycool
          Last FM <3
          Instagram

Comment

My favorite as well. I always thought if this was the lead single it would do better than Can't Be Tamed and it wouldn't bring her the dirty image that some people think of her as.
            Follow

Comment

Originally posted by nickf1
              Originally posted by crazycool

Comment

This is really good on 1st listen
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

This is a great choice as the next European single!a I agree that it would have made a much better lead single! Plus it means that we should at least get more than 2 singles from a Miley album for once!
                  late.

Comment

oh please, don't know who chose those songs for singles... it's obvious that only Stay could achieve something all over the world!
                    Find me on Last.fm

Comment

It reminds me of Selena Gomez & The Scene! I'm quite liking the new Miley stuff, never paid that much attention to her before but this and "Can't Be Tamed" are more my kind of thing.
                      THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Miley finished shooting her new video this weekend in Detroit for "Who Owns My Heart"...
                        about 2 hours ago via OpenBeak
                        http://twitter.com/kenbakernow/status/21322191717

Miley Cyrus & dancers are filming "Who Owns My Heart." Today in Royal Oak via @FOTWProds
                        They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

hmm...this is good...but I think "Permanent December" and "Two More Lonely People" are even stronger. hopefully at least one of those is lined up for single #3!
                          last.fm

Comment

This is so delayed, 'Can't Be Tamed' isn't even in the top 50 anymore here.
                            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

the singles should be:

1. Can't Be Tamed
                              2. Stay
                              3. Liberty Walk
                              4. Permanent December

Who Owns My Heart and Two More Lonely People are the worst choices of them all
                              Find me on Last.fm

Comment

In my opinion the first single should have been 'Two More Lonely People'. While it isn't the best song on the album (though it is one of my favourites), it's the most radio friendly and would have done a lot better than the actual lead single. Then she should have followed it up with 'Liberty Walk', then 'Who Owns My Heart' and then close the era with either 'Permanent December', 'Stay' or 'Robot'. 'Can't Be Tamed' simply wasn't strong enough to lead the album.

I also think the cover was a bit off-putting. It kind of made it out to be this sexual album, when it really isn't at all. :-?

Comment

Sent to Aussie radio this week.
                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

watch the HQ video here

http://adf.ly/106600/banner/http://ileaks.com/1260
                                      Follow

Comment

Great one!

Comment

LOOOOOOOVE the video!
                                          Loving this Disney rebellion phase as well!
                                          Also love the fact that she's stuck to her guns and not bowed to the pressure of the moral majority, outraged parent crowd.
                                          There's nothing overly shocking in this video but watch it be picked apart and Miley be torn to shreds because of it.
                                          I take back everything I said in the "Every Rose..." thread.
                                          Stay strong Miley and keep doing things how you want to do not what those with dollar signs WANT you to do.
                                          Hopefully as part of this stroppy, temper tantrum era we'll get an awesome video for "Robot".....
                                          A guy can dream right ?
                                          Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

400 years after the first single not interested now Miley.
                                            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

In answer to her question - Hollywood Records
                                              I sing for the things money can't buy me.

Comment

The video is pretty good, not as good as Can't Be Tamed though. She looks gorgeous in the car scenes.
                                                I wonder if this will do anything for her? Youtube mentions this is only an European release.
                                                i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                                  Sent to Aussie radio this week.
                                                  Well... that's what you get from Hollywood Records. This probably will be the final single, since they typically only release two singles albums.

Comment

Good video, nice song.
                                                    Better than 'Can't Be Tamed' I think.
                                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Parents' group slams Miley Cyrus video

Comment

Originally posted by SOS7
                                                        She's 18

Comment

Totally predictable...
                                                          yet no one causes a fuss about 16 year old Justin Beiber having a yacht party with girls in bikinis.
                                                          Miley you've GOT TO release "Robot" with an "F.U" video to accompy it for these kind of groups.
                                                          Honestly if you don't approve of something DON'T BUY IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN! If you think a music video is going to corrupt your precious offspring then they are very weak in character and shows that maybe your parenting skills aren't up to snuff.
                                                          Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Originally posted by cysticc
                                                            Originally posted by SOS7
                                                            She's 18
                                                            She's 17, she's not 18 until November.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X