goodnite mooriah,apdc, mimifan, ahn

sorry if i spelled them words wrong..

its my drunk speech all over again.

Comment

• sweet dreams everyone. I'm staying up cos it's just 7:10PM here

Who's staying up w/ me?
        www.twitter.com/estherlala

Comment

• Am I the only one who doesn't want it to leak ... anyone.
          And this review sounded EXTREMELY weird, so I can't (and also don't want) believe it. Basically anyone can write some review and claim he/she have heard the album, because anything can happen at this point.
          So I don't start to panic ... not yet.
          https://soundcloud.com/kristjan-jaanek-m-lder

Comment

• This guy on twitter just got it.

Comment

• But what about the pictures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Poop123
                Originally posted by omgpaolo
                I dunno... but it's size is 79.9MB. I'm still downloading it though.... *cross fingers*
                and It's 12:00pm here....still waiting! :evil:
                I meant 12:00am lol!
                Gnight!!! everyone!
                Will You Still Love Me When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul?

Comment

• Originally posted by Estherlala
                  sweet dreams everyone. I'm staying up cos it's just 7:10PM here

Who's staying up w/ me?
                  It's 12:11 here, and I'm waiting for a package/parcel to arrive.
                  can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

• Afternoon or night?

Comment

• Originally posted by tmwinand
                      Originally posted by mimifan09

This guy on twitter just got it.
                      And I'm friends with him and he is about to send it to me when he gets home. I'm @tmwinand
                      O yeah! Will u send to me when you get it aswell!

Comment

And I'm friends with him and he is about to send it to me when he gets home. I'm @tmwinand
                        I've seen you on twitter while I was reading updates

Comment

• Originally posted by RightToDream
                          Originally posted by tmwinand
                          I've seen you on twitter while I was reading updates
                          I need this right now!! The thoughts of whispers are drving me to do anything to get my hand on this!!!

Comment

• If any of you do find a valid link, don't post it on UKMIX, and nor should you openly demand to be PM'd the link in this topic. However, you could always PM the person and ask for it in private. I don't think the moderators would have a problem with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sambo9
                              If any of you do find a valid link, don't post it on UKMIX, and nor should you openly demand to be PM'd the link in this topic. However, you could always PM the person and ask for it in private. I don't think the moderators would have a problem with that.
                              It also looks messy.

Comment

• Hello everybody I'm french fan about Mariah... sorry for my english

I hope a new album leak, pleassssssssssseeeee ^^

Comment

• It's only 6.20 here so I'm staying up

Comment

• Originally posted by sambo9
                                    If any of you do find a valid link, don't post it on UKMIX, and nor should you openly demand to be PM'd the link in this topic. However, you could always PM the person and ask for it in private. I don't think the moderators would have a problem with that.
                                    Yeah you're right!

Comment

• I'm getting bored of waiting now but like you say, only 620 here. I will leave this in the background and keep checking back!

Comment

• Originally posted by mimifan09
                                        Originally posted by sambo9
                                        Yeah you're right!
                                        I really agree with You

Comment

• He's at lunch now then going home and sending it to me. I AM DYING!!!

Comment

He's at lunch now then going home and sending it to me. I AM DYING!!!

How long do you think it will take?

Comment

• Originally posted by yAcProD

please share it with us in PM's once u have it. we are ALL DYING
                                              yearh, it would be really nice from you

Comment

• We all know this is gonna leak anytime now so all I can say is I'M SO FREAKIMG EXCITED!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Estherlala

Hopefully within the next 1.5 hours!

Comment

Originally posted by Estherlala

Hopefully within the next 1.5 hours!
                                                    Ohh that's going to be some damn long 1.5 hours!

Comment

• This is sad

Comment

• Originally posted by lush
                                                        This is sad
                                                        what is sad? i think all that is really exciting , not sad!
                                                        if ur worried about the leak, don't worry, it doesn't affect album sales nowadays.. ALL albums leak
                                                        yAc Productions Radio-Ready HQ Rnb Beats at LOW price at myflashstore.net/yacproductions

Comment

• I just think it's bad that the source of the leak is coming from her own fans. She is gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Amazon is updating the web page for Mariah's Merry Christmas II You. The previews will be up in no time. (not as exciting as a possible leak but still...=P)

Comment

• Im dying here my self

Comment

Working...
                                                              X