Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Already have some peeps who are intrested, come on guys

Comment

• I just need date and time Best people start this are the fansites , need to put the idea forwrd
      Stay Cover
      https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
      GTFO cover
      https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Thanks am just trying to clarify the time with US friends then we can spread the word.

Before the monsters, biebers etc there were the lambs! lets show the world how hard we go!

Comment

• Originally posted by lush
          Thanks am just trying to clarify the time with US friends then we can spread the word.

Before the monsters, biebers etc there were the lambs! lets show the world how hard we go!
          I'll do it aswell.

Comment

• Thanks! This could be great promo for her.

Comment

• WOw WCC would be amazin 2 be promted as a single but I thought OCAYF and ALS were also planned video and single release ?? But any of those 3 are great
              Proceed with Caution

Comment

• I already bought the album
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• I will create a twitter! Multiple accounts to get Mimi some much needed WW promo

Also, A VIDEO FOR WCC! Sounds amazing, In my head Mimi is a sexy singer at a green screen jazz club and the video features scenes of different couples, freaky children, crying women and a police officer that looks like a frog, with Mariah in the middle.

Comment

• YASS!! WCC is my favorite!! glad it's getting a music video!
                    Will You Still Love Me When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charmbracelet
                      I will create a twitter! Multiple accounts to get Mimi some much needed WW promo

Also, A VIDEO FOR WCC! Sounds amazing, In my head Mimi is a sexy singer at a green screen jazz club and the video features scenes of different couples, freaky children, crying women and a police officer that looks like a frog, with Mariah in the middle.
                      I will also love 2 help but I ain't got no twitter :( but I hope we get a classy video4WCC something 2 better her image
                      Proceed with Caution

Comment

• i don't think these campaigns will have any success. if the mass is not interested in her, no one can change that besides Mariah.
                        My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                          i don't think these campaigns will have any success. if the mass is not interested in her, no one can change that besides Mariah.
                          I'm not surprised ur pesemistic about everything again.

Comment

• I'm not expecting everyone to rush out and buy the album but it will help raise awareness. Just imagine everyone around the world seeing MariahCareyMerryChristmasIIYou, it would be huge.

It only takes a few mins to sign up for a twitter account do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                              Originally posted by stevyy
                              i don't think these campaigns will have any success. if the mass is not interested in her, no one can change that besides Mariah.
                              He's not being pessimist, he's being realistic.
                              The album's performance is horrid. Not just in the US, on a worldwide scale too.

If things don't pick up once December rolls and all the promo she has kicks in, then it's a wrap. Sad because the album is her best in years and it deserves to do well.
                              DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• Lamb Attack

Friday 19th November

8am pacific time
                                11am ET
                                4pm UK
                                5pm Europe

Rest of the world check your watch!

The Lambs are going to takeover Twitter this Friday and make Mariah a trending topic worldwide with #MariahCareyMerryChristmassIIYou

Spread the word

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung
                                  Originally posted by SG1401
                                  Originally posted by stevyy
                                  He's not being pessimist, he's being realistic.
                                  The album's performance is horrid. Not just in the US, on a worldwide scale too.

If things don't pick up once December rolls and all the promo she has kicks in, then it's a wrap. Sad because the album is her best in years and it deserves to do well.
                                  Totally agree. Hopefully it will pick up by December.

Comment

• Originally posted by lush
                                    Lamb Attack

Friday 19th November

8am pacific time
                                    11am ET
                                    4pm UK
                                    5pm Europe

Rest of the world check your watch!

The Lambs are going to takeover Twitter this Friday and make Mariah a trending topic worldwide with #MariahCareyMerryChristmassIIYou

Spread the word
                                    That's a long hashtag.

Can't it be something like:

#MariahXmasToYou
                                    #MCChristmas
                                    #MCXmasIIYou
                                    #MariahChristmasIIYou

I'd love to participate, but that hashtag phrase is long.

Comment

• Lol I didn't think there was such thing as a too long hashtag but yeh you're right. I just want everyone to know for certain who and what we are talking about.

We can do

#MariahChristmasIIYou

Comment

• What about oh Santa is that it then?? I like wcc but oh Santa is the party song :/
                                        Stay Cover
                                        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_3377624051
                                        GTFO cover
                                        https://www.smule.com/p/598338570_2519567008

Comment

• Oh my god !! My uncle is singing along to MC oh holy night on radio he hates rnb and pop !! Which is shocking ... I love the feeling of the love 4 Mimi around Xmas ....... But with the Twitter thing whatever way I can help I would !! Even if it takes sighning up 4 the thing
                                          Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Follow the official make Mariah a TT on twitter account

http://twitter.com/#!/MariahXmasIIYou

Comment

• I don't k how ppl can say the sales r hours when we've had no promo and we all new the sales would b bad to begin with.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/2010Xmas/ ... -sign.html?

MariahConnevtion r doing a petition to mercury. It's invade any of u have had trouble getting a copy of the album. So if u have sign it

Comment

• Originally posted by SG1401
                                                I don't k how ppl can say the sales r hours when we've had no promo and we all new the sales would b bad to begin with.

MariahConnevtion r doing a petition to mercury. It's invade any of u have had trouble getting a copy of the album. So if u have sign it
                                                it must be so frustrating in the UK to see the album being handled so badly.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
                                                  Originally posted by SG1401
                                                  I don't k how ppl can say the sales r hours when we've had no promo and we all new the sales would b bad to begin with.

it must be so frustrating in the UK to see the album being handled so badly.
                                                  I'm not too bothered tbh because I just love the music I'll never stop listening to mariah no matter what

Comment

• I calmed down a bit, because I know that when the worlds gets to see Mariah and Patty smashing O come all ye faithful they will all rush out to their nearest store and buy the damn album.. december sales will save mimi and give the album a graceful ending.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X