No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Merry Christmas II You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only song I didn't like was the JD song.

Comment

• "Born Is the King" should have been given a full song treatment! it can stand alone as a whole track, and they should have separated it from "The First Noel".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cless
        I used to get festive to Auld Lang Syne but I find it so annoying now. I was shocked to read that it was a a RedOne production. Didn't know Mimz worked with him!
        Really? Never knew it either.
        Eudaimonia
        Last.fm
        Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by MichielMC
          Originally posted by Cless
          I used to get festive to Auld Lang Syne but I find it so annoying now. I was shocked to read that it was a a RedOne production. Didn't know Mimz worked with him!
          Really? Never knew it either.
          It was produced by Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson, and Johnny "Sev" Severin (for RedOne Productions).

Comment

• Oh I just read it on Wiki lol. What does that "for RedOne Prod" mean tho?

Comment

Oh I just read it on Wiki lol. What does that "for RedOne Prod" mean tho?
              +1 (Replace wiki with Cless)
              Eudaimonia
              Last.fm
              Instagram

Comment

Oh I just read it on Wiki lol. What does that "for RedOne Prod" mean tho?
                He worked for RedOne, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                  "Born Is the King" should have been given a full song treatment! it can stand alone as a whole track, and they should have separated it from "The First Noel".
                  I agree the song is perfect. My fave R&B christmas song if it were a full song.
                  My Chart

Comment

I also skip that song now. It's starting to grate me.

Comment

• "Auld Lang Syne" is so dated but it's alright.

Comment

• Auld Lang Syne is a crime and the video makes it even tragic.

Comment

• I still love this more than the first one.
                          I barely skip any songs. Charlie Brown Christmas is not my cup of tea tho. Other than that, I love all the songs.

I also have these tracks from the first one on my Christmasriah playlist.
                          All I Want For Christmas Is You
                          Oh Holy Night
                          Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                          Miss You Most
                          Joy To The World
                          Jesus What a Wonderful Child.
                          Throwin' shade cause I'm paid, laid and I'm curvy...

Comment

• Originally posted by intosoul
                            Auld Lang Syne is a crime and the video makes it even tragic.
                            it's outside the realm of anything even remotely acceptable. haha. absolute cringe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qween
                              I still love this more than the first one.
                              I barely skip any songs. Charlie Brown Christmas is not my cup of tea tho. Other than that, I love all the songs.

I also have these tracks from the first one on my Christmasriah playlist.
                              All I Want For Christmas Is You
                              Oh Holy Night
                              Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                              Miss You Most
                              Joy To The World
                              Jesus What a Wonderful Child.
                              I prefer this over the first Christmas album too, granted her vocals were not as good. Her selections of songs she covered were better imo. All of the orig songs from both albums are classics in my world.

Charlie Brown Christmas <3 What don't you like about it? It perfectly captures that Christmas atmosphere for me, more than any other song in the album. I love how restraint she sounded in singing it too.

Comment

• She oversang here, her vocals on "O Come All Ye Faithful" and "O Little Town of Bethlehem" sound so grating that it devalued the spirit of Christmas.

Comment

• This gave me LIFE this christmas!

Oh Santa! is so underrated.
                                  Christmas Time Is In The Air Again is magical.
                                  When Christmas Comes is so warm and soulful.
                                  O Come All Ye Faithful and One Child are simply beautiful.

Comment

• It feels incomplete not seeing the lyrics in the booklet.

Comment

• Can't wait to start spinning this again

Comment

• MCIIY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MC

Comment

• She needs to re-release this with the John Legend duet of "When Christmas Comes". Her duet with Babyface in "Christmas Time Is in the Air Again" is also great!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                            She needs to re-release this with the John Legend duet of "When Christmas Comes". Her duet with Babyface in "Christmas Time Is in the Air Again" is also great!

I don't like the duet version the solo version is much better.

Comment

• I wish she would release this on vinyl!

Comment

• This album is a complete masterpiece and remains in my top 5 Mariah albums of all time. I stan for One Child!

Comment

• A re-release with "Lil Snowman" would be a nice treat!

Comment

• When Christmas Comes is underrated, this whole album is

Comment

Working...
                                                    X