6. California King Bed
    7. Mad Down
    8. Raining Men (feat. Nicki Minaj)
    9. Complicated
    10. Skin
    11. Love The Way You Lie (Part 2) [feat. Eminem]

Cool I kind of like this title
    My Favs
    Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Miguel, R. Kelly, John Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Dc4me
      Cool I kind of like this title
      Same here! Can't wait to hear Only Girl in 5 hours!!

Comment

Love the title

Bring it RiRi!
        Pleasure over matter.

Comment

I don't like the title! :-?

Comment

hmmm...I don't know how i feel about that title. I'm sure it will grow on me in time. I'm just curious to find out what the meaning behind it is.
            Who owns the throne? You do mommy.

Comment

First promo pic tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by RaFanatic
                Love the title

Bring it RiRi!
                You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

am I the only having trouble trying to keep up with this chatbox thingy lol. To many post all at once.
                  My Favs
                  Ke$ha, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, P!nk, Nicki Minaj, Usher, Miguel, R. Kelly, John Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Dc4me
                    am I the only having trouble trying to keep up with this chatbox thingy lol. To many post all at once.
                    Yeah it's like 500 people typing all at once.

Comment

OMG!! So excited now! So excited!

Comment

Not sure how I feel about the title, reminds me of Shannon Noll
                        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( I wanted to open it.

Anyways...... i kinda like the title but at the same time, i wish it was longer.

Comment

Didn't she say the photoshoot for the single is going to be released tomorrow later on today? I can't wait. Oh and that chat box thingy was a little too crazy. I didn't do much posting but I'm glad her name was in pink for all of us to keep up. I didn't think she would show up. I've never really witnessed an artist coming to chat with their fans like that. I wonder will it be a regular thing this era.

Comment

^^ She said the first promo pci will be released along with the single. I guess, after the premiere, the song will be posted along with a pic on her website as well as other music sites.

BTW: What else did she talk/write about???

Comment

Her first one word title.

Hmm... I like it, I don't love it. Can't wait for the single and promo pic now.
                                If you don't get on the ride, you won't experience the adventure...

Comment

I was reading the Only Girl thread and I saw the "Let's Get Loud" post and I was like "Aww hell naw, this better not be the title"... but I like the title "Loud". It's simple and, I think, is the epitomy of what people wanted to hear from her during Rated R: loud uptempo dance/club music. So it's apparent. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RapUpPlayer
                                    ^^ She said the first promo pci will be released along with the single. I guess, after the premiere, the song will be posted along with a pic on her website as well as other music sites.

BTW: What else did she talk/write about???
                                    She didn't say much. She thanked the fans. She also said that she was pumped and excited and that this was the first album she really felt this way about going in. The convo was drawn out because there were so many people typing at once. She was trying to find moments when she could jump in so everyone would be able to see.

Oh yeah she also said the album would be flirty, sassy, sexy or something like that. I know she said 3 things. Also are you guys sure its 3 more hours? I thought it was all at the same time because ryanseacrest.com it says 3am 6am est.

http://www.kiisfm.com/cc-common/ondemand/ it will premiere here.

Comment

Didn't she say her album title is "LOUD!" not "Loud"
                                      I think the former looks so much better!

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                        Didn't she say her album title is "LOUD!" not "Loud"
                                        I think the former looks so much better!
                                        She didn't say specifically. She did type it that way LOUD! but that could have been an expression who knows. But I do like the way that looks. It gives the title more character.

Comment

RihannaDaily are saying "LOUD!" too.
                                          # Rihanna: "normal for me is LOUD! sassy, fun, flirty, energetic"

# Rihanna's upcoming album name is "LOUD"! about 3 hours ago via web

Comment

"Only Girl" was a better choice for the title of the album I think.

Comment

I quite like the title.

Comment

Sounds fun and happy like Music of the sun

Comment

I hope a return at massive sales à la GGGB era !

Comment

Working...
                                                  X