Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Lady Gaga has just announced her new album title during her acceptance speech in the VMAs

I like the title a lot.
    I think this is going to be a very "message oriented" album. Gay rights and etc.

Comment

I was just going to open it up but I was looking for any thread, I am surprise there wasn't any when we already knew she was doing an album

Comment

LOVE the album title!!!!

I hope this lives up to the MONSTER success of "The Fame" era.

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
          I was just going to open it up but I was looking for any thread, I am surprise there wasn't any when we already knew she was doing an album
          Haha me too, her previous 'New Album' thread has been moved into General Artist Discussion as 'Lady Gaga'.

And she was amazing at the VMAs

Comment

I love this title!!!! I love the way she sang out after winning the VMA for Best Video of The Year!
            You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

"I AM BEAUTIFUL IN MY OWN WAY CAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES! I WAS BORN THIS WAY!" #BornThisWay

Part of the lyrics??

Comment

That was a great moment.

Seriously the title is great, I can't wait for this.

Comment

The album title screams "gay anthem"
                  It's so gonna be the theme of the album!

Comment

Originally posted by jpguy
                    "I AM BEAUTIFUL IN MY OWN WAY CAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES! I WAS BORN THIS WAY!" #BornThisWay

Part of the lyrics??
                    Yes , it's a great line.

Comment

"The Fame"
                      "The Fame Monster"

She could have named it.. "The Birth"
                      So that the succeeding 8-track EP will be called "The Birth Monster"

Just kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by xtofer
                        Are you just guessing? The line she sang doesn't sound like a "gay anthem"

Comment

Originally posted by fercho34
                          Originally posted by xtofer
                          Are you just guessing? The line she sang doesn't sound like a "gay anthem"
                          It does sound like a gay anthem

Comment

It's like saying.. we didn't choose to be gay. We are born this way. It's beautiful and we must accept it.

Comment

I still can't get over how beautiful GaGa looked in that pink dress!

Comment

I love the title!

It definitely sounds gay though. Like she's gay and she was born this way.
                                Will You Still Love Me When I Got Nothing But My Aching Soul?

Comment

Did she mention if the album will be released by the end of this year?
                                  Who owns the throne? You do mommy.

Comment

Originally posted by lainter06

Nope .

Comment

I hope it isn't a gay anthem :-?

She has mass appeal (here at least), she shouldn't be catering to niche markets of any sort.
                                      Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

I hate the title, it's so obvious, cheap and lazy.
                                        Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                        Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Im pretty sure the lyrics can be interpreted in many different ways. Just an anthem to love yourself because your special~hahah what isnt more mass appeal than that;)

Comment

Nope .
                                            Thanks, i just find it a bit odd since there rumors going around stating the album wouldn't be released until June 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim
                                              I hope it isn't a gay anthem :-?
                                              co-sign

Comment

I hope she doesn't try to do a "Beautiful" here

Comment

IMO, I think it will be something similar a la 'Beautiful' from Christina Aguilera.

Comment

Nope .
                                                    Thanks, i just find it a bit odd since there rumors going around stating the album wouldn't be released until June 2011.
                                                    Wasn't there also some rumour that she was going to reveal the album title on New Years in the form of a tattoo or something?
                                                    Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim

Nope .
                                                      Wasn't there also some rumour that she was going to reveal the album title on New Years in the form of a tattoo or something?
                                                      I guess she couldn't wait.

Comment

She couldn't wait LOL

I hope it isn't a gay anthem either, it would be so boring and predictable.

Comment

She couldn't wait LOL

I hope it isn't a gay anthem either, it would be so boring and predictable.
                                                          I know, i can just see the gay community using it as their theme song and singing the lyrics out loud in their gay pride parade for years to come.

Comment

For the first single she needs a global song , with a more open theme.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X