No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga - Born This Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL.. Having an Ego (as a celebrity) doesn't always mean raving about your own work. But, whatever. It don't matter.

Comment

• Oh, in that case, why the sarcasm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo92
        Well, they never said ''My new single will be the smash of the decade!'' or things like those if that's what you're on about.
        I'm going to see Gaga live in February 2011 for the thrid and forth time but Gaga with this talk about my album is the best, my single is the best and people keep talking about it (RedOne and Elton John), i'm telling you i'll be terribly disappointed if the album actually sucks She shouldn't throw the fireworks before the party... let's wait for us to listen to it... she's creating such hype around it... The Fame and The Fame Monster are with no doubt two of my all time favorite albums... but now i don't know what to expect from this new album
        B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!

Im staying right here.

Comment

• Can't wait for this, it will be the most anticipated album for a long time. Just hope she's not hyping it too much and that the end result is disappointing.

So what do you guys think about her possible opening week in US? Can she do more than 500.000?
          BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
            Can she do more than 500.000?
            I think she can easily surpass this Around 800000 I think

Comment

• Originally posted by ktar
              Originally posted by ginnyfan
              I think we all learned that after this year that we should not anticipate high sales from artists
              Nicole Scherzinger <333

Comment

• Born this Way will sell 300k in the first week, not more.
                BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

• ^ No.

Comment

• Anyone know when in 2011 will this album be released?
                    An Album that captures a whirl on a drop of water, A face in the heart of a flame, and a soul set free on A Ray Of Light

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsOverall
                      Anyobe know when in 2011 will this album be released?
                      Probably in March.
                      BadGirl's Top 50

Comment

• Originally posted by BadGirl
                        Originally posted by MrsOverall
                        Anyobe know when in 2011 will this album be released?
                        Probably in March.
                        Thank you.
                        An Album that captures a whirl on a drop of water, A face in the heart of a flame, and a soul set free on A Ray Of Light

Comment

• Originally posted by kesh94
                          Originally posted by ktar
                          Originally posted by ginnyfan
                          I think we all learned that after this year that we should not anticipate high sales from artists
                          I know but it's just GaGa :-?

Comment

• More than 500K worldwide for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by fercho34
                              More than 500K worldwide for sure.
                              She should, I think even if the first single isn't great she will sell well if she releases in the next few months just from hype. But I think she'll need something amazing and a lot of luck to get the same success as the fame/fame monster
                              Everybody Go Mad, Everybody Go Pyscho

Comment

• I get the feeling that her debut will be HUGE
                                But at the same time, how or why did TFM only sold +170k (and +150k) in its first week?
                                I believe she can do +600k... but well, let's see

Comment

• Originally posted by myles93
                                  Originally posted by fercho34
                                  She should, I think even if the first single isn't great she will sell well if she releases in the next few months just from hype. But I think she'll need something amazing and a lot of luck to get the same success as the fame/fame monster
                                  I think next album will sell less than The Fame/Monster but it will be huge too.

Comment

• Originally posted by fercho34
                                    Originally posted by myles93
                                    Originally posted by fercho34
                                    I think next album will sell less than The Fame/Monster but it will be huge too.

Comment

• 350-450k in the first week, but a huuuge total sale. it is going to be a massive long runner.
                                      Find me on Last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo92
                                        But at the same time, how or why did TFM only sold +170k (and +150k) in its first week?
                                        I believe she can do +600k... but well, let's see
                                        I thought that was poor too, but maybe companion EPs don't do well? I was shocked that Cannibal is barely doing 60k in it's debut too, despite a #1 single.
                                        Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                        Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

• I really hope that this album, she doesn't go too overboard with the silly costumes. I want it to be the music thats remembered, not the outfits.

THIS is Gaga at her best, live at Glastonbury IMO -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yMDm69w ... re=related

Comment

• On an interview, GaGa revealed to lady-gaga.net that the first single will be released February 2011.

Comment

• Guess that pretty much guarantees a Grammy premiere.

Comment

• Lady Gaga to release first single from 'Born This Way' in February 2011 Date / Time Venue Town/City Seetickets Viagogo

Singer also reveals that her new album will be like 'bad kids going to church, having fun on a high level'

Comment

• GaGa got these Grammy Nominations:

Album Of The Year- The Fame Monster
                                                  Best Pop Female Vocal- Bad Romance
                                                  Best Dance Recording- Dance In The Dark

Comment

• 6 noms in total. Not bad!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X