Jessie J - Price Tag (feat. B.o.B.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie J - Price Tag (feat. B.o.B.)

Jessie J is possibly the most hyped female R&B artist to come out of the UK in a long long time! Already having a massive number of fans all over the world she is finally releasing her debut single, "Price Tag", in the US.
    The song is produced by Dr Luke and she co-wrote it with Claude Kelly.

This woman is the best vocalist to come out of the UK in a LONG time!
    She's signed to Island Records and is known for writing "Party In The USA" for Miley Cyrus.

The song was put on Soundcloud by Dr Luke, but has since been removed! But there are download links all over the web.

Heard this on the SoundCloud yesterday.. and it's the right choice for the US single. It's so catchy and i'm sure US radio would eat this up!

Comment

Kylie Minogue likes it!
      Originally posted by Kylie Minogue
      Yeeeehhh!! *ACE* RT @Popjustice Song Of The Day: Jessie J - 'Price Tag' http://bit.ly/b39Hgg 1:19 PM Sep 14th via web
      [/quote]

Comment

I love Jessie J! been following her since 2008! got to see her live and she is amazing. The best voice out there at the moment. Love the song reminds me of Party In The USA, which she actually wrote so that's no suprise.

Comment

ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE FOR SB.TV

She's got such a stunning voice.
          I'm so excited for Jessie J and Rita Ora. They are both going to be two of the biggest female urban stars out of the UK for a while.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpdJwtbpOm8

i can totally seeing it smash radio
            JOJO

Comment

This girl really has some great material. Love this.
              late.

Comment

This is going to be her 2nd single. She said that they are already talking about a video treatment with the same person who did the "Do It Like A Dude" video.

Comment

Love this song. She needs to release Do It Like A Dude to iTunes though!

Comment

The addition of a rapper is unnecessary.. but I guess the song needs this to reach wider audiences. B.o.B. is huge right now, so it's a great choice!

Comment

So this is the 2nd UK single while 'Who You Are' is the 1st US single?
                      late.

Comment

Can't wait to hear this!
                        Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

I guess this is the 2nd one in the UK right, Who You Are is the first in the US.

Comment

I haven't listened to this yet and guess i should just wait by now! But i have listened to Do It Like A Dude & Who You Are! And then i can tell she has a really strong line-up of singles! Who You Are could really sell the album in the UK if released as 3rd single!

But is Do It Like A Dude getting UK radio airplay? Even if it doesn't i guess it will hit top 10!

Comment

Price Tag is great! I have it on my mp3!

Comment

Or should i just listen? People talk so much about this song!

I can't resist!

Comment

Another great song! And it's not that typical electro Dr. Luke song!

Comment

I just got contacted through my website, if I'd like to hear the version with B.o.B. Yes please!

Comment

The B.O.B version has leaked ?
                                      I'm hoping that the rap feature isn't too intrusive because it's already a great song.
                                      Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
                                        The B.O.B version has leaked ?
                                        I'm hoping that the rap feature isn't too intrusive because it's already a great song.
                                        I'm glad she chose B.o.B. as a rapper! He's one rapper that I think would really compliment the song.

Comment

Originally posted by xlchris
                                          I just got contacted through my website, if I'd like to hear the version with B.o.B. Yes please!
                                          B.o.B.'s addition to the track is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik
                                            This girl really has some great material. Love this.

Comment

I've only just heard a live performance of this, but it sounds very promising. Excited for the studio version with B.o.B.
                                              i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                                This is going to be her 2nd single. She said that they are already talking about a video treatment with the same person who did the "Do It Like A Dude" video.
                                                Erm kaaayyy...they're shooting the video today/now as we speak.

Comment

Its a wrap. 13 hours!!!! Day 1 of 'Price Tag' shoot. With my homeboy @bobatl *HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB* kisses x

Comment

Is there anyplace where I could listen to the studio version of this song. I have never heard it before.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS7
                                                      Is there anyplace where I could listen to the studio version of this song. I have never heard it before.
                                                      JOJO

Comment

Originally posted by nas4life123
                                                        It's blocked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by nas4life123
                                                          It's blocked for me.
                                                          really? i live in the US and it works for me
                                                          JOJO

Comment

Working...
                                                          X